Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Convenience Package

I have had the convenience package for months, almost a year. I login today and my buttons are gone and no they do not show up on any of  my farms! I am paying for this service so should be using it or reimbursed, charging me for something GGS has taken away! Can this be fixed please. Thank you~Rozzz

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    @RozZz (US1)

Could you please contact the support team about this? as payment matters can only be sorted by the support team.

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • RozZz (US1)RozZz (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    I have emailed support and no response, this is day 3 without the features I paid for. This isn't so much as payment as it is, one day it worked and the next day it doesn't. 

Thank you, Rozzz

BugsBunny said:
    @RozZz (US1)

Could you please contact the support team about this? as payment matters can only be sorted by the support team.

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @RozZz (US1)  I've messaged you
  • I'm curious as to why this happened to RozZz. Have been thinking about signing up for that package but if it's buggy I'd like to know so I can make an informed decision. Sounds like I should continue to "think" on it instead of acting on it. Please let us know here what the problem is and whether it's an isolated instance or not. Tks!
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    RozZz's screen shot is from the Horse Ranch where the buttons never show

On the other farms the buttons are there for everyone whether you have a Convenience Package or not. It's just that it costs gold if you don't have the package.

RozZz had accidentally collapsed the menu so could not see them

• Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    edited 24.01.2021

In the village that you can see in your picture, everyone has only one red triangle.
    Nobody can use anything else

if you don't see the buttons on the main farm. Click the blue triangle.
    Click the red triangle on the right on the main farm here:
    use the red to hide the buttons

on the horse ranch you can harvest:

• Thank you very much. I was using an app downloaded from the Microsoft Store and, apparently none of the subscriptions work with that. This explains why I could locate any of those buttons. I logged in directly via the internet and did get it to work that way.

If anyone knows a workaround for the app I'd much love to hear of it.

Again, thank you very much.
Sign In to comment.