Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!
Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!
Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.
And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.
So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!
[Contest] Benny wants to know your BigFarm Resolution ❤️
It is 2021, and Benny wants to know what are your new year resolutions in BigFarm.
You can enter the contest by posting your BigFarm resolutions for the year 2021
1) No multiaccounts/account sharing.
2) The Forum Team has the final say and has the right to modify the rules or disqualify players anytime.
3) Community Guidelines are applicable.
4) One entry one person, however your one post can contain multiple resolutions.
In 2021, I wish to reach level 400 and upgrade all my cowsheds to max level, also would like to make my cooperative win the championship three times a row.
Prizes & Winners
Prizes are gonna be a surprise, the winners will be the ones with top entries voted by our moderation team, and there will also be some random winners who will win some random prizes ^^
Contest Ends on ~ 23rd January 2021!
Have lot's of fun
Reach level 250.
Have all lvl 5 waters tower as well as a lvl 5 mine.
Have 1 lvl 9 viking/northern lights duck and colossal chicken.
Get an animal lover's title in the farmer's league.
Have 14 lvl 6 trawlers as well as all the buildings on the 3 main farms to at least lvl 8 (if permitted).
Earn 20M rp in a cc and 17M points in a hwe/chwe.
Have at least 1 of my suggestions implemented into the game.
And still be playing bigfarm at the end of the year
Edit: Almost forgot one of the most important ones, sorry, i would like to get my kite (now +25%) to at least a +75% rp bonus or more
Made by Jonquille6 (FR1)
1, Make it to Diamond League in Horse Racing.
2. Send horses to Coop Meadow More Consistently.
3. Continue to fill Deco Tower at a faster pace.
4. Reach Animal Lover in Farmers League
5.Be more positive and have a positive impact on every farmer I chat with or meet.
6. Reach Level 30 on Lester's Stash
7. Have all trees built on horse farm.
8. Have deco's organized and placed strategically for Pleasure Park.
9.Be able to afford new land on MF & GF.
10. Have Duck & Cow Communities Max Upgraded.
11. To Obtain More Gold Mining License
12. To spend more time sparkling it forward
1. I want to make my coop in the Master League of Cooperative Championship.
2. I want to reach Level 150.
3. I want to make in the top 50 in Farmer's League.
4. I want to become 1st in the Worldwide Championship.
5. I want my Dockyard to be fully equipped with Trawlers.
6. I want to become first in a Hardworker Event.
For more details, click on Goodgame BigFarm Wiki
My resolutions are simple!
Keep leveling as much as possible, and make as many dollars as possible! ( maybe at least 10Billions )
Maybe , to reach overall rank 1 for achievment leaderboard ( but that one will be tough )
That's about it !
Oh and to keep developing new idea's/concepts with @The Best King (INT1)
Oh boy i forgot , I have to re-organize/re-arrange my gourmet farm ( but , im being very hopeful , i so not feel like it )
Maybe in 2025
lets see... my goals for 2021
I want to buy all the new land! (high on my priority list)
I want Lester's secret stash at maximum level (level 80 )
I want Matilda's academy at maximum level (level 100)
A laboraty at least level 40 (I would have said 100 but I try to be realistic )
All water towers at level 5
I really really really want to fill my deco tower
(what can I say, I have a thing for decos , its my weakness and I want to win them all!!!!)
A colossal cowshed (I have won the other two)
Fullfill all books at my library (oh... ok I'll compromise with level 8 )
I really want the free range appearance for my Farmhouse (main farm)
(not sure this is what is called in english, the one that looks like a hobits house ha ha ha )
Make my kite level 100!!! (58% now)
Have bilions and billions and billions of dolars (they are never enough )
Continue taking part in contests (love having fun!)
and last but not least... keep helping teemates and everyone that needs advise and help
used to do it a lot in my forum,nowadays only in the game,there is no greater satisfaction than helping others
Well, some of my goals are for ... 2031 I think ha ha ha
but I plan to still be here playing so one must have motives and goals in their lives to continue
Good luck to everyone!
made by farmerjohn22 (US1)
1. To continue to add to My Decoration Tower.
2. To be able to open up & add more decoration's to My Decoration Park.
3. To be able to get more gold for My farm's without having to buy it. ( Free-to-Play)
4. To be able to finish the Holiday Event's this time around
5. I wish to finish My last 2 Cat Tree's on My Gourmet & Flower Farm's.
6. Make it to level 100 , & still play at end of this year.
7. To be able to open up more land on My farm's in order to place stuff from storage.
8. To improve My farm's & fishing area's .
9. To finally get a Kite even though I am not in a Coop.
10 . To wish everyone in Big Farm a Happy & safe Year for 2021.
P.s. this is not a contest entry.
My Big Farm resolution for 2021 is that I will get my collection of animal balloons decorations completed and finalize it with Gary the Goat balloon
Happy and better New Year 2021 to all!
I wish to have all trawlers that to level 6 in fishing region,
have fun with my coop while playing all the events,
play big farm game while also not ignoring my studies,
want to get 50/50 rewards in pleasure park,
make a really colorful and beautiful farms with quite diversity
Also, I think this would help you get more info about horse breeding.
1. To find a cooperative to join (I still haven’t joined one)
2. To get my horses to a breeding value over ten
3. To complete all of the quests that I’ve been secretly ignoring
4. To get more badges
5. To upgrade the all of the training courses for my horses
Pl.Note: Big Farm should build a spl building for happiness , when it completely filled with happiness then only it should allow upgrades and workers then there will be no shortage of dollars.
- Should maintain Happiness in the farms for dollars.
-Reach 1 billion cash
-Expand the gourmet farm more
-Get into platinum league in almost all horse tournaments
- I would like to complete a temporary island, to reach beyond chapter 1.
- To reach more levels in the parking lot events (without using to much cash or gold)
- Sometimes I would like to get the reward in the searching events without having to buy it
- I have never completed a level in the Three weddings and a rigmarole event, maybe it will happen this year
- I would like to reach beyond the gold league in the horse tournament
- I wish for more balloon tokens
- I desire more piglet and balloon decorations and the free fall tower decoration
Made by farmerjohn 22 (US1) Thank you
~ Your EN BM Team
To completely upgrade all of my themed duck coops
To get my wildflower handbook to level 7
To complete A Hint of Hawaii for the final speed task decoration (will be done in a few days)
To get one more dazzling duck coop for a second duck community
To get the new expansions and place new buildings on them
Guides: Pleasure Park
Try to be more understanding with the game
- hate those forced/blackmail ads! Yes I know there are ad blockers available 1 can use to stop them - we should not have to in order to play - they could easily set up a PTC section & pay us to check out ads! They get revenue - we get a few gold coins per ad based on the length of the ad. Sounds like a win win to me?! Maybe an idea for that 4th Farm they promised us some 6 years ago lol
Try to warn more lower level players how not to fall into the traps of the game
- Temp Farms available at player level 30 Really?!!
Keep avoiding that CC until they get better rewards & don't run it every other event with other group events at the same time
hope they change the pay out to work like the VF - where if a member does not help they do not get any of the rewards. This just may be the motivation to get more folks doing group events run one at a time.
Hopefully be around another year with the game
8 & counting Check my join date https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/profile/Data%20King%20%28US1%29
Thank you for the participation everyone, one of us will be declaring the results soon , stay tuned
2) landghe (SKN1) - 3000 Gold (2 Votes)
3) ADHVAITH (IN1) - 3000 Gold (2 Votes)
FeNiX (INT1) - 500 Gold
Alaa Ali (INT1) - 500 Gold
Exxy (INT1) - 500 Gold
Anmarie (HU1) - 500 Gold
istasakhi (INT1) - 500 Gold
dapikalman (US1) - 500 Gold
Letty.liongamez (GB1) - 500 Gold
ninjahuman (AU1) - 500 Gold
Data King (US1) - 500 Gold
We hope you all enjoyed the contest, if you have participated and if your name is missing from the list, please let of us know.
@BugsBunny @ChickadeeQuilter @RosyStarling
Thanks for the great contest as well
Made by Jonquille6 (FR1)
Thank you so much for the fun contests!!
Guides: Pleasure Park