Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Northern lights

Northern light farm started today & it is taking my demolish 1 hour 45 min to demolish land instead of the 10-15 min it should. It will take forever just to clear land & no time to build buildings & play farm!

Comments

• FuriousFarmer07 (IN1)FuriousFarmer07 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 783
    edited 18.01.2021
    I started a demolish now, and it takes only 10 minutes
    Post edited by FuriousFarmer07 (IN1) on
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Northern light farm started today & it is taking my demolish 1 hour 45 min to demolish land instead of the 10-15 min it should. It will take forever just to clear land & no time to build buildings & play farm!

We will check into this and get back to you :)
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 18.01.2021
    BugsBunny made enquiries and it is because you bought more than one plot at a time. You get the  increased demolishing time of the last plot you bought, but also the increased demolition value of that plot.
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • Yeah, you are correct...I only bought one plot at a time and it took 10 minutes to demolish
  • What level do you have to be to be able to play Northern light farm as I can't find it.
    edited 18.01.2021
    All temporary farms open from Level 70  30 .... typo corrected .

(Thank you @ADHVAITH (IN1)  :)  )
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • All temporary farms open from Level 70
    It is 30. Isn't it?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    What level do you have to be to be able to play Northern light farm as I can't find it.
    All temporary farms open from Level 70  30 .... typo corrected .

(Thank you @ADHVAITH (IN1)  :)  )
    All temporary farms open from Level 70
    It is 30. Isn't it?
    YES level 30 way to soon :(
    - I strongly suggest not to ever start one until you have a decent flower farm & fishing region set up before even thinking about starting one of those Temp farm - they will slow you down a ton on being able to continue building up one's farm/s. You will need millions a day to even have a chance at getting some of a temp farm done in the time allowed. Check Crazy's site they are covered ;) https://crazybigfarm.net/index.html
  • FuriousFarmer07 (IN1)FuriousFarmer07 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 783
    edited 24.01.2021
    Why is Decoration Valley included in temporary farms?
    I saw it when I looked at  https://crazybigfarm.net/index.html as @Data King (US1) said.
  • Joybells (US1)Joybells (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    Although Decoration Valley is there all the time, the event that allows you to earn tickets is temporary.
    edited 24.01.2021
    Yes, I can see how that is a bit mis leading.

The Decoration Valley has an event called the Pleasure Park that runs in it and functions sort of like a temporary farm.

• Okay, I didn't know that as I'm playing for 2 months only. I have seen Pleasure Park Tickets in the inventory, but I haven't played it yet.
Sign In to comment.