Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Dairy contracts

Anybody having issues with Dairy contracts.  I got up to level 13 on one of the slots but where it shows - solve x number of contracts for the next level mine currently shows minus 11, if I fulfill a contract it goes to minus 12 if i delete the contract it goes down to minus 10.   so I have had this issue for quite awhile. I keep fulfilling contracts but the minus number keeps going up.
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    This is known issue that is being looked.
  • thanks
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Anybody having issues with Dairy contracts.  I got up to level 13 on one of the slots but where it shows - solve x number of contracts for the next level mine currently shows minus 11, if I fulfill a contract it goes to minus 12 if i delete the contract it goes down to minus 10.   so I have had this issue for quite awhile. I keep fulfilling contracts but the minus number keeps going up.
    There was another thread (that I can't find) about this. If you keep declining the contract it will eventually disappear I understand.
  • kikkara (SKN1)kikkara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 10
    At what level of contract can I get fishing subsidies for dairy products?
Sign In to comment.