Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Ripper Street Co-op: Your future home? (Updated Feb 2022)

Comments

• We spread our wings and soared. Hard work,with laughter and fun along the way. I gave up at 2 A.M., should have stayed for the finale, heard it was awesome.

You did your part Twink, and we appreciate you! There will be more... so rest while you can... lol.

• Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 60
    edited 05.06.2020
    Ripper Street rocked it :-) thank you Bennet for being a fantastic leader and supporting everyone :-)

• Ripper Street rocked it :-) thank you Bennet for being a fantastic leader and supporting everyone :-)

You guys are my inspiration and my joy! And btw you need a Ripper Street signature... lol (((hugs))) Sue.
    Ripper Street rocked it :-) thank you Bennet for being a fantastic leader and supporting everyone :-)

You guys are my inspiration and my joy! And btw you need a Ripper Street signature... lol (((hugs))) Sue.

Yes I do Bennet :-) no hurry tho (((hugs back )))))

• We have a few spots available since our "recruitments" research, so if you're looking for a friendly, helpful and relaxed co-op home, give us a try! We enjoy having all kinds of playing styles and yes, we do compete and do well, but we also just farm and have fun!
  • You guys are my inspiration and my joy! And btw you need a Ripper Street signature... lol (((hugs))) Sue.

Yes I do Bennet :-) no hurry tho (((hugs back )))))
    Love your signature, Sue :-)
    Thank you @Bennet Drake (US1) it is fabarooney

:)
  • Thank you @Bennet Drake (US1) it is fabarooney

:)
    Just like the owner there off... pleasure Sue :-)
  • Ripper Street welcomes Tadas1234, MyLittleFarm and Cooldanny as new members, as well as Hazel Mae, who has come to join us for the current CC. We do appreciate you all joining, and hope that Hazel might decide to stay longer. We've been a busy little co-op, and still have a few places open after recruitment research, so if you're still looking for a co-op home, come give us a try!
  • Welcome hawkeyesfarm and Caprica, to Ripper Street co-op, we hope you'll enjoy your time with us! WE enjoy welcoming new members, so we'll be researching some more recruitment to expand our dynamic little team! If you'd like to join a growing, learning, helpful and joyful team, come to Ripper Street co-op!
  • Ripper Street once again rose to the occasion for a magnificent second place in the 19 July 2020 Co-operative Championship with a new co-op high score record of 22,019,231 points! Well done to "A Blue Moon" for a resounding win. So we'll be heading back to the Gold league in CC next. Several of our members set personal new records too, and Sue33, HazelMae, S and a Farms (Twink) and DFarm (JR) need to be mentioned for scores into the millions of points. As Ripper Street comes up towards our 1 year anniversary since being founded, it is wonderful to reflect back and see how much we have grown! We welcomed two more new members, Rosmeryarevalo and Maggiesfarm at the end of the CC. Hazel was a great help during CC and hopefully she'll visit us again. We're currently researching more recruitment, and while we do not take new members during a Village Fair, we will have two spots open after VF for anyone who would like to join a dynamic, fun, diverse co-op with heart! We have an active chat, we never ask you for gold, not do we expect you to play with it, and we decide as a team how to play the various events... so it's not always full steam ahead, sometimes we just all take a vacation and chill out to relax on our farms. Give us a try. We're sure you won't regret it!
    Ripper Street once again rose to the occasion for a magnificent second place in the 19 July 2020 Co-operative Championship with a new co-op high score record of 22,019,231 points! Well done to "A Blue Moon" for a resounding win. So we'll be heading back to the Gold league in CC next. Several of our members set personal new records too, and Sue33, HazelMae, S and a Farms (Twink) and DFarm (JR) need to be mentioned for scores into the millions of points. As Ripper Street comes up towards our 1 year anniversary since being founded, it is wonderful to reflect back and see how much we have grown! We welcomed two more new members, Rosmeryarevalo and Maggiesfarm at the end of the CC. Hazel was a great help during CC and hopefully she'll visit us again. We're currently researching more recruitment, and while we do not take new members during a Village Fair, we will have two spots open after VF for anyone who would like to join a dynamic, fun, diverse co-op with heart! We have an active chat, we never ask you for gold, not do we expect you to play with it, and we decide as a team how to play the various events... so it's not always full steam ahead, sometimes we just all take a vacation and chill out to relax on our farms. Give us a try. We're sure you won't regret it!

We rocked the boat, and we will get a big cowshed one day :-) Ripper Street rocks amazing team members. Now I need to rejig my farms :-)
  • Ripper Street welcomes Jiebie and Sonni from Loony Bin, who have joined us to have some fun together in the upcoming CC. We're happy to have you, and we know it will be lots of fun! Thank you for visiting us!
  • Welcome back to us too, Hazel Mae, for the CC :-) We love having you, and it's great you are back to help. Looks like it's going to be an almighty battle in Silver... lol... but Ripper Street loves that. Once in "A Blue Moon" we'll prevail... Ripper Street doesn't give up, meanwhile, it's fun.
  • I just absolutely love to brag on my team! And yes, Jiebie is a visitor but still part of the team now, this is an absolute first to see our awesome team name up there in the top 50 players! Couldn't have wanted a better thing to make my day :-) Thanks Judith, that is awesome, and now saved as part of our history. 

• Today, 9 August, marks exactly 1 year since Ripper Street co-op was founded. It has been an incredible journey! There have been ups and downs, but mostly a great time making friends and learning the ins and outs of the game! We've had visitors from whom we learned a great deal: @ijrosh (US1) , @Data King (US1), @jiebie (US1), @Hazel Mae (US1), @Sonni (US1), and I'm very grateful for their continued support. We do enjoy visitors. Most of all though I want to give a huge shout-out to my incredible team: @S and A Farms (US1), @WarChild69 (US1),  and @shy90 (US1) who have been there almost since the start and my incredible Deputy @Sue33 (US1) who changed from a "stalker" to a star! To the rest of my current team: Sonni, DFarm (JR), Sunnydale (Shay), TSNESS, Haxan, frogjump, Romper, divdivi, @Maria899679 (US1), Catparade, MaggiesFarm, MyLittleFarm, Jake Peralta (not from State Farm), hawkeyesfarm, Rosmeryarevalo and Annij... you guys ROCK and I'm extremely grateful for all of you. I'm looking forward to the coming year with this great team, and know Ripper Street will continue to grow! I love our diversity and team spirit, and the way you've always stepped up when we needed you! There is no co-op like Ripper Street!
  • shy90 (US1)shy90 (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    thank and we do have a great team at Ripper Street.
    edited 10.08.2020
    thank and we do have a great team at Ripper Street.

We sure do shy90
    Thank you Bennet for the mention but I am just a cog within a brilliant team :-) thank you for accepting me ...... your stuck with me now :-)

• We sure do shy90
    Thank you Bennet for the mention but I am just a cog within a brilliant team :-) thank you for accepting me ...... your stuck with me now :-)
    And boy am I glad to be stuck with you all :smiley:
  • I'm so glad to have the chance to brag about two of our members today. It's not every day that two Ripper Street members make the top 50 list in CC, but here they are! Our special Sue, and our new member, Hungry Hippo! Well done guys, you make this old heart very happy.

• Congratulations to my Ripper Street team for an excellent win in the Silver Div I of the CC at the start of September. You guys really did a great job. Thank you, Hungry Hippo and Sue, our top scorers, for a great contribution. We finally got our big cow sheds! WE may not be the biggest co-op out there, but you guys always impress me with heart and spirit when you step up to the call!
    If you're looking for a co-op with heart, diversity and just a bunch of helpful, fun folks, come give us a try!

• Back in the forum, for how long I don't know. After 61 days of being locked out, 4 support tickets, 2 different people replying, finally could log in. I was told not to log out, or I may have to start the process all over again.
  • Glad to see you here, Twink! Hope the forum problems get sorted soon!
    You have lust the very best signature... lol... looks just like those pigs on the farms... :-D
  • As we look back on the year, Ripper Street co-op had so much to be thankful for!
    And I'm so proud of my team... established members and new...
    Our core has remained and grown stronger: S and A farms (Twink), with me from the start and responsible for helping build us from scratch; Shy90, also almost from the start, quietly doing her thing and staying on top of those factory upgrades; WarChild89 who caught our very first goldfish for the pond... I appreciate you guys, you're the real museum pieces with me... lol.
    Sue33... our wildflower and egg queen... you're an incredible player!
    DFarm (JR) and Frogjump... our Jetty boat champions... takes no nonsense from Yarnie.
    Divdivi, Haxan, Romper, Maria899679, Sunnydale, Maggiesfarm, Annij... slowly your farms have grown bigger and your scores in CC and VF gone up... all your contributions are greatly appreciated.
    Monks, a more recent member, congratulations on that first million in your CC score! I know it won't be the last.
    Farmer Dru, also more recent, you've grown in leaps and bounds and I enjoy your questions and eagerness to help the team! Glad you have recovered from Covid.
    Tadas1234 glad you're over the Covid too. I know you and Quynh will be players to be reckoned with in upcoming contests. 1029Mama thanks for doing your thing every time and helping us in those CCs.
    We welcome lbnk (Lucy) and her brother Ben... with us about a week and already making waves. You guys are learning incredibly fast.
    Koekiesteyl, our second South African, very exciting for me of course, glad you joined us and I know you'll be an asset.
    And our newest two members, Angela Thompson and Bamey, thanks for coming over. Hope you'll be happy with us... fasten those seat belts because you're in for quite a ride!
    Yes, Ripper Street may not be gold players, but we are hard workers, so watch out... we're coming for you :smile:. Nothing we like better than a close, fair contest!
    Way to go Ripper Street... you continue to rock my world and I cherish each one of you.
    And we have one spot left (before further research)... so if you need a good, active co-op to call home, give us a try!
  • Thanks for the kudos. I have enjoyed the ride. Thanks for letting me have a taste of being a leader, those few days were awesome, but was happy to hand the reins back to you. We do have some incredible players, it is nice you high lighted them in your post. Can't wait to see what the new year brings for us.

Twink
  • Hello! Ripper Street has undergone a few bumps in the road. Our leader made me temporary leader while they take care of their health, and family problems. A few left for various reasons, a few I booted for being red for months on end. We now have 7 spots open. We are not a large co-op, when full we have 29 members,those that have stayed have really pulled together to keep Ripper Street running. We are a friendly, helpful, hard working, fun loving group. Come check us out.
  • Bumps make us stronger and more resilient.
    Thanks, Twink, for taking over at such short notice and keeping things shipshape.
    I appreciate you, and I appreciate all the hard working folk in Ripper Street.
    Only two spots open now.
    Ripper Street rocks!
  • We are currently researching "Recruitments" again so as to have two more spots available by next week. They do go quickly, so if you'd like to be part of the great Ripper Street "family" send me a note in the game (or here) so we can reserve a spot for you!
    Ripper Street rocks!
  • Bennet Drake (US1)Bennet Drake (US1) US1 Posts: 488
    edited 19.03.2021
    It has been a while since I've been here to brag on our awesome team!

Many changes in the game has made for some aggravation, but one thing stays firm: Ripper Street is and remains the best team out there :-) They are the reason I log in every day if I can, because they surely rock my world.

Congratulations, Ripper Street team, on a brilliant win in Platinum League of the recent Village Fair. It was an incredible and exciting fight to the finish with Simply Spring, so my congratulations to their team too.

There have been some changes in Ripper Street because we keep growing, and our farmers keep getting stronger. Our core members now all celebrate more than a year with us. Thank you for your loyalty, guys! We have some new members that leave me speechless with their enthusiasm and drive. We've had to appoint a few more Deputies to deal with all the things needing to be done. So... here is my shout out to the BEST team in Big Farm (yes, of course I'm biased... lol):

Deputies: Twink (S and A Farms), JR (DFarm), Monks, Shy90, Midnight73, Begonia, Maria899679 and Tom (Spagetti Farmer). Thank you for making my life easier by all you do and the initiative you take.
    Team: HipMartin, Frogjump, Haxan, Shay (Sunnydale), Romper, Koekiesteyl, Farmer Dru, Annij, Paula Bickett, Quynh, Suze2, BillyBobFarm, FarmerBrown2, lbnk, Farmer Enos, JustGrowNow, John Norrell, LuckySkys, puma, suono, Briana95 and Happy46. You really are a DREAM TEAM and I appreciate each one of you.

Spots to join Ripper Street are very scarce nowadays, but if you want to be part of a really great team, send me a message in game and we'll reserve a spot for you after researching Recruitments!

RIPPER STREET ROCKS!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file