Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Greta's farm land purchase

There is one piece of land with path running through it, I cannot purchase this land, click on this land at all. It is like it doesn't not exist. I have reloaded the farm, the browser and even restarted the computer. Still looks the same and will not let me interact with it at all, please see picture. Can anyone help please?

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Do you have enough dollars?

• MinionBob (GB1)MinionBob (GB1) GB1 Posts: 137
    Yes I have enough dollars, I have bought other land around it since.  I have also now tried building on it and it definitely marks the fence, as you can see in the picture, as the edge of "my farm" - I have never come across this before at all.
    OK, I am asking about this for you
    May the dev try to buy it for you?
    Yes, of course.
    That seems to have worked, thank you. My land is purchased :)
    Done ... I hope it is the right one

Yes, it was quite obvious :)

Please pass on my thanks :)
    edited 14.01.2021
    I will  :)

Hi there again @RosyStarling - I can't build on the land.... the same piece of land looks cleared but appears as a shadow when I either try to move something there or build on that spot, please see picture:

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 15.01.2021
    Hi there again @RosyStarling - I can't build on the land.... the same piece of land looks cleared but appears as a shadow when I either try to move something there or build on that spot, please see picture:

@KathrynStevensP (GB1)

Rosy has already passed this on, Can you please go to the outline mode and see what is being displayed for you there? if its still weird then please try a different browser and if you still have the results please let one of us know.

edited 15.01.2021
    BugsBunny said:

@KathrynStevensP (GB1)

Rosy has already passed this on, Can you please go to the outline mode and see what is being displayed for you there? if its still weird then please try a different browser and if you still have the results please let one of us know.

Thanks for looking into this @BugsBunn@BugsBunny, I have logged in this morning to find a demolishing tractor in the space, although nothing is there. I have also tried the outline mode and it looks exactly the same.

Edit: The plot has finished "clearing" and now seems normal. Thanks to whoever set this off, it wouldn't let me touch it :)
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 15.01.2021
    Thanks for looking into this @BugsBunn@BugsBunny, I have logged in this morning to find a demolishing tractor in the space, although nothing is there. I have also tried the outline mode and it looks exactly the same.

Edit: The plot has finished "clearing" and now seems normal. Thanks to whoever set this off, it wouldn't let me touch it :)

@KathrynStevensP (GB1)

It was our internal team who fixed it,  glad that it's sorted!
Sign In to comment.