Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Obtaining Gary the Goat balloon decoration

GOO (SKN1)GOO (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 240
edited 14.01.2021 in Suggestions
I've tried to get Gary the Goat balloon decoration from Santa's workshop for two years now. I haven't succeeded and believe me I've tried. I have all the other animal balloon decorations, Bunny balloon (3 pieces), Chicken balloon (4 pieces), Cow balloon (4 pieces), 4 Pig Balloons, 2 Bee balloons, 1 Easter Chicken Balloon, 1 Lemur balloon and 1 Panda. Most of them I've got from Santa's workshop or I've bought them with gold or with dollars. 

This is the only decoration I want to make my collection complete. So please give me a chance, make it for sale on a monthly offer on car park sales or give me a chance to buy it with huge amount of dollars, like the Bunny balloon. I don't play so much anymore but this decoration I want on my main farm. So can you help me with that. And I must add that I am not a gold buyer but Bee balloons cost me about 20 000 gold each, so that could be a reasonable price for Gary the Goat too.
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I'd suggest you keep trying the Santa's Workshop - you can work it so less decos are available during the spin giving you a better chance at the deco you want!
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    If you are willing to spend gold, you can try to save up lots of items to use in Santa's workshop, donate to the required amount and then spin. Then skip the waiting time and donate to it and spin again. Unfortunately you will have to wait until the end of year to use this strategy.
  • GOO (SKN1)GOO (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 240
    If you are willing to spend gold, you can try to save up lots of items to use in Santa's workshop, donate to the required amount and then spin. Then skip the waiting time and donate to it and spin again. Unfortunately you will have to wait until the end of year to use this strategy.
    I tried that this year already, at least 20 times and didn't get the Goat. I don't want anymore the other balloons, I have enough of them, so could GGS make an offer of Gary the goat. Maybe there are others who would like to buy that decoration as well. 
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    I tried that this year already, at least 20 times and didn't get the Goat. I don't want anymore the other balloons, I have enough of them, so could GGS make an offer of Gary the goat. Maybe there are others who would like to buy that decoration as well. 
    We will forward this suggestion to the team  :)

• Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    Data King (US1) said:
    you can work it so less decos are available during the spin giving you a better chance at the deco you want!
    Hello , what do you mean by that? 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Ok, I see. It sounds like you were very unlucky. Hopefully GGS will listen to your suggestion so you can get that decoration.

Hello , what do you mean by that? 
    You can remove decorations from the wheel so you won't land on them again. But in my opinion, it is a bad option as I think it costs around 20,000 gold.
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    and how you remove them?
    you mean decline the deco if you dont want it and spin again with gold?
    I thought he was refering maybe to some trick how to choose the one you want ha ha ha 

• ~Asia (INT1)~Asia (INT1) INT1 Posts: 19
    It will be really pretty cool if we can choose the decors we want ''' without spending thousands of gold''
    , I kept getting decors that I didn't want at all last Santa's wheel.
  • Yes it will be nice
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    I agree, it would be nice. Have waited now 4 months to see the candy-farm appear as the temp-farm. Wants to buy gumball machines , but no, another northern temp-island showed up again, again and again - please give me opportunity to buy the machine :-))

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I agree, it would be nice. Have waited now 4 months to see the candy-farm appear as the temp-farm. Wants to buy gumball machines , but no, another northern temp-island showed up again, again and again - please give me opportunity to buy the machine :-))

The winter months(mid Nov to mid Jan) they tend to run the Viking Northern & Festive Temp farms back to back
    check Crazy site - I do believe she has the order they show up just like she has for the Weekly events ;)
    https://crazybigfarm.net/index.html
  • Anmarie (HU1)Anmarie (HU1) HU1 Posts: 55
    I've tried to get Gary the Goat balloon decoration from Santa's workshop for two years now. I haven't succeeded and believe me I've tried. I have all the other animal balloon decorations, Bunny balloon (3 pieces), Chicken balloon (4 pieces), Cow balloon (4 pieces), 4 Pig Balloons, 2 Bee balloons, 1 Easter Chicken Balloon, 1 Lemur balloon and 1 Panda. Most of them I've got from Santa's workshop or I've bought them with gold or with dollars. 

This is the only decoration I want to make my collection complete. So please give me a chance, make it for sale on a monthly offer on car park sales or give me a chance to buy it with huge amount of dollars, like the Bunny balloon. I don't play so much anymore but this decoration I want on my main farm. So can you help me with that. And I must add that I am not a gold buyer but Bee balloons cost me about 20 000 gold each, so that could be a reasonable price for Gary the Goat too.
    Gary the Goat balloon decoration is available in favorite offers!!

Sign In to comment.