Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Keyboard not letting you type

Sometimes I try to buy something and I usually type in a specific amount but most of the time when I press on the space where you’re supposed to type in the amount, the keyboard pops up and then goes down again 2 seconds later. Has anybody else experienced this problem?

Comments

• I haven't
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Sometimes I try to buy something and I usually type in a specific amount but most of the time when I press on the space where you’re supposed to type in the amount, the keyboard pops up and then goes down again 2 seconds later. Has anybody else experienced this problem?
    What type of computer are you using?  Is this something that has just started happening?  I am thinking that it maybe something in your computer rather than the program.  I have had laptops that had troubles with "sticky keys".
  • K1826274 (US1)K1826274 (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    I am on a mobile device. It only lets me type when I reload it and then log in again.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 10.01.2021
    Playing Big Farm on a mobile device is possible but it is primarily a PC game

As you have found, it is now possible to play on mobile devices after they made changes last October to make it easier for mobile devices

See Play Big Farm on Mobile Device

Note the final paragraph

"
    Please be aware that due to the fact that the game itself is still targeted at PCs, playing the game on a mobile device could result in some unique errors, which cannot be accounted for."

It is one of these unique errors you are encountering now
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • K1826274 (US1)K1826274 (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    Okay thank you good to know
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Okay thank you good to know
    Also there are limits as to how much 1 can type into the chat - message areas
Sign In to comment.