Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Help Lana get the goldfish back! [Discussion]

This is the thread where you can discuss  Help Lana get the goldfish back! 

Comments

• Hello, 
    Can someone please tell me how to add more Goldfish?  I fish for them but they do not get added into my bowl and I have a huge exclamation point stating to add more. Thanks!
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    edited 06.01.2021
    If you are talking about adding the goldfish you caught, they are kept in a special receptacle until the end of the event when they will be placed into the village goldfish pond.  Make sure you feed your newly caught goldfish with goldfish flakes as you don't want them to starve on you.  This is a different fish food than what you make for the fish in the village goldfish pond.
    Note the screenshot:  This shows that there are 55 goldfish caught and are in that bowl. Also note that these 55 fish have 18 days of goldfish flakes to live on.  The more fish you have the more flakes you will need.  i hope that helps.

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 06.01.2021
    First I  rarely do the Goldfish  Event so I am no way an expert so I am willing to be corrected  :)  

Hover over the big red exclamation mark.

imagepng

It is just a warning that to increase the rate you may have to add more than just one goldfish. Not that you must add more

The graphic doesn't change when you add goldfish.  The numbers will though.

Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • FuriousFarmer07 (IN1)FuriousFarmer07 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 783
    edited 07.01.2021
    I am level 63. Normally in Hardworker Event, The division is classified 31-64. But in Goldfish Event, it is different as I battling with level 70's and 80's. So how is the division classified in Goldfish event?
    Post edited by FuriousFarmer07 (IN1) on
    ADHVAITH (IN1) said:
    I am level 63. Normally in Hardworker Event, The division is classified 31-64. But in Goldfish Event, it is different as I battling with level 70's and 80's. So how is the division classified in Goldfish event?
    What level is your DSF?  I am just checking something, hoping to shed light on your question.
  • FuriousFarmer07 (IN1)FuriousFarmer07 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 783
    edited 07.01.2021
    Mine is 48
  • K1826274 (US1)K1826274 (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    They classify it by how many goldfish points you have. I have 15,565,940 goldfish points and I’m rank 34.
  • They classify it by how many goldfish points you have. I have 15,565,940 goldfish points and I’m rank 34.
    I was not saying about the ranks. I said about the division as I am 13th in my division 27,62,000 points.
    I checked and the Goldfish Event has different division classifications than the Hardworker Event.  One of the division classifications in the Goldfish Event is levels 60-79.  So a player could have started in that event at level 79 but then turned Level 80+ soon afterwards.
  • You are correct...there were only players till 79...I accidentally said 80's. Thanks for answering my question :)
Sign In to comment.