Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

greta's world

2»

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 24.12.2020
    The 'scheduling issues' were that there were 2 different timings for it

If you looked when on your 'real' farm it gave the correct finishing time. If you looked on your Dream Farm it wrongly said a day extra. 

Most of us only look at one or the other I and so didn't  notice the discrepancy
  • Midkemia (US1)Midkemia (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    edited 31.12.2020
    Are you joking or simply making fun of us?  Again, no daily tasks in DW.  Many times during the last one, it was said to have been fixed.  I guess someone was wrong or let's say misinformed.... 

So again, we are losing the possibility to get diamonds.  Is it possible for that company to do something right the first time? Or at least fix it for good the first time?

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    You have to complete a specific task to enable daily tasks , my apologies if that's not the issue

edited 31.12.2020
    Thank you Exxy, but that is not the issue, I am way past that task.  A few people in my coop did not get them either....... same as last Greta's DW. 

Edit:  In fact, just checked with friends in other coops.  Some did get the tasks, others did not which is exactly what happened in the last Greta.
  • Joybells (US1)Joybells (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    Last DW I got the daily tasks every other day, and it is happening again this time.  I know that they are on holiday, so the issue won't be resolved.  Many depend on the daily task to help them not only get needed diamonds but to move along further in the game (money and points).  
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    It is a known issue, but I will report it again.  :)
    edited 31.12.2020
    Thank you for reporting it again, but from past experience, I must say that reports from this forum seem to have a direct connection at the receiving end with the garbage can..... so I won't hold my breath.

But that is a good line to use.  So next time my landlord or someone with an unpaid bill calls for payment, I will use it and tell them that it is a known issue :smile:

Happy New Year !!
  • Tony P (GB1)Tony P (GB1) GB1 Posts: 88
     Do all coop players win diamonds from Greta's  dream world event or is it only the players who actually take part in it ?
    Only those that go to the Dream World.

If you look at the member list on the DW you will see the names of the members of the DW co-op.
    Those who don't go there are not listed.

Only those who are listed have a chance of diamonds from the DW event
  • Tony P (GB1)Tony P (GB1) GB1 Posts: 88
    Rosy~Thanks :-)

• 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 03.01.2021
    When will we be able to boot people from both Dream Worlds? It would come in handy to remove those from DW  that have left the coop. 
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    When will we be able to boot people from both Dream Worlds? It would come in handy to remove those from DW  that have left the coop. 
    We've already forwarded this suggestion.
  • jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    The only daily tasks I've gotten with run of DW is the first initial set.
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    I only received daily tasks in Greta's DW twice this time around. I really am not fond of missing my chance to get diamond flower seeds and the diamonds. When will this issue be corrected? Thank you
  • Taji (US1)Taji (US1) US1 Posts: 52
    Like so many others I am not getting any daily tasks. Three times during the whole event, so much for diamond flowers or spinning the wheel. And yes, this happened during the last Greta event. And yes again, it happens to some in my CoOp but not all.
    Sure would be nice to get this fixed but has anyone thought of some type of compensation for putting up with this bug until then?
    Like so many others I am not getting any daily tasks. Three times during the whole event, so much for diamond flowers or spinning the wheel. And yes, this happened during the last Greta event. And yes again, it happens to some in my CoOp but not all.
    Sure would be nice to get this fixed but has anyone thought of some type of compensation for putting up with this bug until then?
    Can you please contact the support team regarding this? they might be able to check.

• Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    @BugsBunny , @RosyStarling , @ChickadeeQuilter

Could you guys please check on something with the programmers please?

When building / upgrading the Farm Flash in Greta's world the build time for level 6 increases dramatically from the build time of the previous 5 levels.  Levels 1 through 5 range from 10 to 30 minutes of build/upgrade time.  Level 6 is 7.5 HOURS of build time.

Is this intentional, or hopefully something that was meant to be changed before the rollout of Greta's world (i.e. to 45 minutes not 450  minutes)?

Thanks
    Intentional I'm afraid.

Dream World or 'real'. higher levels increase dramatically with each upgrade 
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    edited 20.01.2021
    hello, I am not sure if I am writing this in the corect topic

there is no exclamation mark at Gretas cooperative projects, why is that?
    I know it ends tomorrow but ... never happened before. is this a bug? 

neverimind... it took a while but it showed up 
    Post edited by Jenny1979 (GR1) on
    hello, I am not sure if I am writing this in the corect topic

there is no exclamation mark at Gretas cooperative projects, why is that?
    I know it ends tomorrow but ... never happened before. is this a bug? 

neverimind... it took a while but it showed up 
    Glad to hear that it's sorted!
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    Bonus moves in wintertime, is it going to stay like that or change to the summertime?
    Bonus moves in wintertime, is it going to stay like that or change to the summertime?
    I don't understand what you are asking.

Greta's World does not have different rewards according to season.

Can you explain further ?
  • Gerrin (US1)Gerrin (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    I did not get all the tasks and I too did not get diamonds.    Also why is it when the dreams in 
    Greta or Tessa's dream farms do we have to start all over again with the farms.  That seems really unfair and frustrating.    And cannot do a lot when cannot gather crops or things as don't have the feed or things and always want us to buy gold which I am not ever going to do.   I am not paying money to play a game.   Too much Gold lust requirements.  I will quit this before I buy gold.          
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    These are temporary events and probably too much to sustain at your level.  Keep plugging along and you'll get there.
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    BugsBunny said:
    It is frustrating in Greta's world that players that you have removed or they have left during the event stay until it ends. last time we had disruptive player's who left but were still able to comment in dw chat room and receive the rewards. this time we have had to remove a player but are left with them in dw. 
    we should be able to remove them from there as well

Hey @carrianne9 (GB1)

We will pass this feedback to the team ^^

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
    We have the same problem. If a person leaves the coop during the event, they should NOT be able to participate anymore. Last time the person was disruptive, draw back a project that were started by somebody else.
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    I have some farms that are missing the tower link to gretas farm - there level is good and so claim the cache and other reboots of big farm yeilds no satisfaction - any ideas would be helpful
    "their level is good" - Could you say what level they are?
  • They need to be level 30 before the beginning of the Dream World in order to participate.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file