Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop Cash

We can see who donates cash to the coop or village in the chat text. Why not show who spends coop/village cash there also?  We recently had a lot of cash missing from our coop and have no way of knowing if it was a game glitch or someone had spent it. I don't want to report a problem with the game if there isn't a problem; however, if no one is spending it, I need to report it. 

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    The co op funds can only be used by the co op leader & or a Deputy of the co op. That should help narrow it down.
  • Abby_Cadabby (US1)Abby_Cadabby (US1) US1 Posts: 80
    edited 30.12.2020
    Please, we need to have all who use coop funds, be it cash, gold, or village dollars, to show up in chat, just as whenever someone starts a project or donates cash, gold, or coop dollars.

We need to have whomever starts any booster to show up in chat.

I realize that coops can slash the deputies to only a few, but most coops don't want to do that.

If ggs can have it show up in chat who starts a project or who donates cash, gold, or village dollars, I am certain they can figure out how to have it show up who spends them.

Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    I second that Abby! Too many times coop gold & dollars are used on boosters, buying supplies for Village Upgrades etc. when they shouldn't be. This issue, in it's severity,  would be practically eliminated if it showed in chat who spends the coop gold & dollars. GGS, is it possible for you to make this happen? 

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    This is a recurring issue and has been reported and we will report it again.  Is this so called "unauthorized" spending of cooperative funds (gold, cash or Village dollars) happening just during the CC/MLs or generally speaking?
  • @ChickadeeQuilter

Boosters during CC/ML and VF

Village cash spent to donate items in the village

Thank you for looking into this

Abby
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I did look into this and it seems that issues like this are isolated and not widespread.  Problems for one or two are not considered problems in the game.  It sounds like an internal issue that needs to be worked out within the Cooperative. 
  • mystique (INT1)mystique (INT1) INT1 Posts: 17
    i guess, this means, the answer to :

can ggs make it possible to show who puts coop boosters on (of course they can)

but answer is :NOT GONNE HAPPEN ????

and make it possible to show who lets people enter in coop ?

why do i bother asking, they don't give a  bloody damn apparantly :(

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Only Deputies can start Boosters or accept new members

The Leader needs to be sure of someone before making them a Deputy. 

• @mystique (INT1)

I don't know why I bother either, absolutely no help here.

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    The problem here is that many things can be done without any knowledge with what happened. Particularly with all the possible spies with multiple accounts, if they can work their way up to receiving the deputy rank they can cause chaos if it is planned carefully and it would be very difficult to work out who the culprit is.

This is a simple way to deal with it, as it won't stop them from doing this but they can work out who is doing this. There are also situations where this happens by accident and the cooperative leader would be able see who did it and discuss the situation with them to prevent it from happening again.

In a previous cooperative I was in, hundreds of thousands of gold was spent starting a research without any discussion about it. This is one example so it clearly does not affect only one or two players.

It is a simple fix to help with these issues and it obviously can affect multiple players or even multiple players.
Sign In to comment.