Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Spacious Barn

I have 2 red barns - one level 4 the other level 7. I'm considering demolishing the level 4 and replacing it with a blue barn is this a good idea? Has anyone done something similar? What actually happens? I realise the upgrades require gold so it's the other things I don't know about. What should be the sequence of events? 

Thank you in advance for any help/advice.
Post edited by BugsBunny on

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Yes, if you can afford upgrading the blue barn then that's a good choice in my personal opinion.

P.S: I've moved this thread to general section.

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    I too think that Spacious barns are good use of gold, next after Water Towers

But  you can only have 2 barns at a time so you will have to demolish one first
    It will be awkward for a while as initially you will have less capacity.
  • I finally did exactly this last spring and am so glad I did. It cost a good bit, and I used gold to also push thru the earlier build times quickly, utilized overnight build times, etc. But well worth the game enjoyment and I've not noticed a huge uptick since spring in contract amounts and/or coop jetty boat repair costs. Overall, it was a good investment if you can swing it. Grab one of these 150% Gold Discounts this week and get the biggest one you can. That will help. Good luck!
  • TY for your replies - I have bought one and am trying to upgrade as much as I can afford

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file