Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Dairy Handbooks

Boss_Hog (US1)Boss_Hog (US1) US1 Posts: 117
I bought a Dairy handbook and upgraded it to level 3.It was for fruity ice cream and each level is supposed to be a 200% increase in production for a total of 600% increase in production.I was producing 38 fruity ice cream before I bought the handbooks.If my math is correct a 600% increase would be an extra 228 pieces plus the original 38 for a total of 266 pieces.However all I received was an additional 6 pieces for a total of 44 pieces.Somebody please explain this math to me.It seems to me that this is a total rip off of my gold.
Post edited by BugsBunny on

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Hello there @Boss_Hog (US1),

I think you are kind of confused here, the % you talk about i think is the discount in the book's rate.

First level gives a boost of +2
    Second level gives a boost of +4
    Third level gives a boost of +6

So the math is right here, it is described on the library correctly.

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • Boss_Hog (US1)Boss_Hog (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    Nope not confused.This happened not too long ago today when the library books were discounted 90%.When I clicked on the tab on left of screen where the offers are I clicked on the cash register tab that showed the library handbook sale at 90% discount.When I opened that tab instead of showing how much production increase I would receive it showed a 200% increase in production with each level you buy.So I bought 3 level increases for total of 600% increase.Big mistake(misleading advertising to get my hard earned gold).The same thing happened after that offer expired.The next offer was for wheat for somewhere around 1800% increase in production at least I didn't fall for that fake offer.
    Here is another example of misleading handbook offer.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    @Boss_Hog (US1)

Thank you for the screenshot, that is very helpful, I agree that this is misleading, e have forwarded it to the team.

Regarding the gold you lost due to this, could you please contact the support team? they might be able to help, please mention the scenario.

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny.
  • Well I just noticed this same odd percentage change on the chicken feed handbook. Hummm. 500% more? I'm used to seeing hard numbers, not percentages. Somethin' seems amiss. I didn't buy it, don't need it. But makes me wonder what I DID buy and didn't notice this as well. Any idea how long ago they made this switch-a-roo? 
    Tks for whatever ya' can find out.
  • Just checked something else on it, and it definitely looks like something is amiss, Bugs. Sale says one thing, library says another. Hopefully having both screenshots will help them narrow down what the problem is. Tks for checking into it. JFre olives
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    As BugsBunny said we have taken this up with the Team

This weirdness is quite widespread
  • So hopefully you got some info back from the team before they left? It's still doin' the weirdness thing on this. I'm not too keen on buying when I can't know what it is that they're trying to sell. 
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    They have certainly started work on this. No estimate for when it gets sorted though :(

Haven't heard a word from anybody.Didn't really expect to until next year that is the way it usually works around here.Every handbook you click on from the left side of page is like that.Doesn't matter what handbook it is whenever you click on the info icon on the handbook page it gives you some ridiculous percentage increase in production which is nothing but a big lie to get you to buy the handbook.Then after you buy it you find out you just spent a bunch of gold to increase your production by 2 or 3 pieces instead of the huge percentage increase it showed you.As you can see they are in no hurry to fix it either cause that would mean that less people will spend gold to buy the misleading handbook.You can't convince me that they didn't know about these weird numbers from the beginning.
Sign In to comment.