Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

greta's world

It is frustrating in Greta's world that players that you have removed or they have left during the event stay until it ends. last time we had disruptive player's who left but were still able to comment in dw chat room and receive the rewards. this time we have had to remove a player but are left with them in dw. 
we should be able to remove them from there as well

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    It is frustrating in Greta's world that players that you have removed or they have left during the event stay until it ends. last time we had disruptive player's who left but were still able to comment in dw chat room and receive the rewards. this time we have had to remove a player but are left with them in dw. 
    we should be able to remove them from there as well

Hey @carrianne9 (GB1)

We will pass this feedback to the team ^^

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    This could cause more problems than it solves given that the DW co-op leader is just the first person to sign on
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Some farmers in our GDW did not receive new daily tasks on the side bar for today, while others did.
    Any one else have this issue or idea why it may have happened?

edited 19.12.2020
    Some farmers in our GDW did not receive new daily tasks on the side bar for today, while others did.
    Any one else have this issue or idea why it may have happened?

Once you have finished (Have 3 decors) task you will get the daily tasks.

Here's a task list when you start Greta's dream world that you must have completed all of it to unlock the daily tasks:

1_ Upgrade farmhouse
    2_ Have 2 fields 
    3_ Look at the projects list 
    4_ Collect 50 corn 
    5_ Open the ranking dialogue
    6_ Use 3 humus
    7_ Have 2 windmills
    8_ Have 3 decors 

Then you will have the daily tasks and (use a dream token) task.

@antigone6 (US1)
    Everyone mentioned above had already completed those steps and  previously had the daily task, but then daily tasks did not reset  yesterday for some
    thank you alaa ali . 
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    There was a bug where not everyone got their Daily Tasks

It ought to be sorted now but do report back if it happens again
    Thank You Rosy :-)
  • Same issue today.  Me and another coop member did not receive the daily tasks today but other coop members did.
  • Joybells (US1)Joybells (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    I didn't get the daily tasks today either.

This was reported and we were led to believed it was fixed.

I've reported again that it is still happening.
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    Again no daily tasks.
    Nor here either :-(

• titan62 (US1)titan62 (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    another day without daily tasks.....apparently they need to hire somebody competent enough to fix this
  • Midkemia (US1)Midkemia (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    edited 22.12.2020
    Again no daily tasks.  Only got them twice since beginning of Greta's DW...... :(

• Same here.  No daily tasks in Greta's DW :( 
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    Same here. it seems one day I have daily tasks and the next I don't
  • I got them yesterday,but not today
  • Why does the timer on the main farm show 16 hours and on the DW 40 hours?

Why does the timer on the main farm show 16 hours and on the DW 40 hours?

This is reported

It's the shorter time that is correct
  • thank you for letting me know it is the less time
    should't we have an announcement for that?
    I thought it ends tomorrow

so its living in 4 hours??
    edited 23.12.2020
    it seems we have a problem here
    the event left only from our basic farms ... everyone that was in the dream... remains there 
    we are stuck there!!! ha ha ha 
    With all the DW confusion, I sure hope we get our  earned diamonds from GDW.

• The event had 28 more hours left on it and now it's closed up. Tessa's Dream World is now here. No diamond rewards payout has been made. Did someone give Greta a nightmare?

Angel
    I've been thinking...
    about this daily tasks problem ... we did loose at least 2-3 diamond flowers every day
    maybe they should give us a compensation for it??
    after all , it was a problem that was never fixed 
    and for all this "suffering" they caused us  :D  :D  :D not to mention the confusion about Greta's World ending
    I think they really should consider it
    its Chrismas time after all!!!  🎁
    There were indeed 2 different times advertised for Greta's DW

One on the 'real' farm and one on the DW

We are assured the payout will be given but probably late
  • AngelAcuteAngle (US1)AngelAcuteAngle (US1) US1 Posts: 76
    edited 24.12.2020
    Greta's Dream World closed down this morning. It had 28 hours left on it's clock. There were no diamond payouts made or gold transfers made. And now Tessa's Dream World is here. They were both here at the same time for a bit.
    Is this Greta's Nightmare?

Angel

All is well, all diamond, gold and prize payments were made. I guess it boils down to the game timer within GDW not being correct. I certainly do look forward to seeing Greta dream another dream. :-)
    Post edited by AngelAcuteAngle (US1) on
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 24.12.2020
    Greta's Dream World closed down this morning. It had 28 hours left on it's clock. There were no diamond payouts made or gold transfers made. And now Tessa's Dream World is here. They were both here at the same time for a bit.
    Is this Greta's Nightmare?

Angel
    Agree, I knew when I signed out there were many hours left and I have not received any diamonds at all.  There is nothing waiting for me to collect either. I and many others in my co-op had issues not receiving the side tasks as well.  I had many decos, not just three  I was all the way up to the last deco needed up until about 2 hours before I signed out.  So, I know it was not because I did not have enough deco to get the side tasks.  I had other issues as well.  Often times I could not buy or sell products.  Sometimes I could not collect from fields, stables, mills, etc.  I tried the clear cache cookies etc, and none of that worked so I would have to log out and start over again. 

Edit:  I just emailed support, but with them on holiday now I am sure it will be next year before any action is taken.

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    We are sorry, but there was a scheduling issue which resulted in the DW being there a little longer than expected and this delayed the payout
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    We are sorry, but there was a scheduling issue which resulted in the DW being there a little longer than expected and this delayed the payout
    Thank you for the response.  Why did they stop it?  They started the regular dream world right at the same time so I fail to see the scheduling issue they claim.  Suzy!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file