Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

getting multiple emails about CC Worldwide results

Well this is odd...I've gotten quickly repeated emails all from the game system about weekly results and all saying the same thing. There's been 8 of them so far. 6 were before I logged in, and another 2 have come in since I've logged on within the past 5 minutes.
Usually we get one email with the weekly results.
They might want to know somethin' is wonky with their auto-email releases.
I'm on the US1 server, so don't know if it's happening elsewhere.

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Reported
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I am up to 12 notices. With each notice I also get more coins. There is now a notice for a hotfix. I am guessing the extra coins will soon be gone.
  • Dang, that was fast, glad I didn't start my stacker for the challenge or I'd be P.O.'d!!
    Good news

Any extra WWC coins you received will NOT be removed

• Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Good news

Any extra WWC coins you received will NOT be removed

Lol how is that good news? when some servers had multiple coins sent

The one hand GGS have the gaul to say about keeping everything fair then they do this ?
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 14.12.2020
    Yup I logged in this morning and noticed 12 of them  on my list, :(

Here are the time's stamped on them from first one to last>

1. 7:12 am
    2. 7:13 am
    3.7:18 am
    4. 7:24 am
    5. 7:28 am
    6. 7:33 am
    7. 7:38 am
    8. 7:43 am
    9. 7:48 am
    10. 7:53 am
    11. 7:58 am
    12. 8:03 am

that is what I got so far, thought I would add these just in case, :)
    wait we get coin's for those sent, since when?, I never knew that.

Post edited by Blue Denim (US1) on
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    and I found only one   :¬(
  • Jashe (INT1)Jashe (INT1) INT1 Posts: 51
    @RosyStarling!! Does that mean that whatever extra CC coins we received due to the bug in the system can be kept by us and utilized by us?
    Yes , exactly that.

You can spend them with a clear conscience
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Here ya go, seems mine isn't the only one. 

FYI   That was the international farm.
    My US farm is the same, a dozen of these.
    BUT... my UK farm, only got three.  

Admins, I really don't want ANY in my inbox at all. 
    I don't play the Worldwide Championship at all.   Others in my coops do, and if I see items needed I will try to fill some, but honestly this is NOT one of my favorite events. Never was.   And when I log in one of the first things I do is answer any messages.  THIS ONE gets deleted every time.   I SIMPLY DON'T CARE!   I wish I could simply block it.   Better yet,  DON'T SEND THEM!   AT ALL.   Put some notice up with awards, or what ever, and anyone who cares will go look.  

• Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    @Artmaker (GB1)  Look at this way, GGS big time glitch on the messages gave all us more WWC coins and won't take them back.  Sure it's annoying, but I will take that kind of annoying any day if we get freebies like that!  ;)
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    @Artmaker (GB1)  Look at this way, GGS big time glitch on the messages gave all us more WWC coins and won't take them back.  Sure it's annoying, but I will take that kind of annoying any day if we get freebies like that!  ;)
    Let us rejoice with happy hearts over the extra WWC coins we all received!  :D<3
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    As i stated before! how is that something to rejoice when the amount some servers received was alot more than other servers 
    It's hardly fair is it ? 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    As i stated before! how is that something to rejoice when the amount some servers received was alot more than other servers 
    It's hardly fair is it ? 
    That's the reality of receiving benefits from bugs. They will usually only give a small proportion of players some benefit. I didn't get any extra championship coins.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    It's hardly fair is it ? 

We will pass your concern over to the team :)
Sign In to comment.