Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

2020 Advent Calendar Forum Contest (December 1-24)

Comments

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    We use an official Google Random Counter. So it is not done by bias.
    Yes your answer gets disqualified for either getting the answer wrong or if you left out your name and your server info. There is no updating allowed...any update made will be disqualified.  There is a date/timestamp for each response so we know.

• Anmarie (HU1)Anmarie (HU1) HU1 Posts: 55
    Disqualify for that one day or the whole contest?
    Just that day!  :D
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    oh I won a deco!! thank you so much!! I am very happy!

so now than I won once... it doesnt make any difference if I continue or not? should we stop?
    will we get a badge for finishing the contest?
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Thank You !! This is a fun event, gets us thinking :-)
    Congrats to all the winners!!

:D I say keep the fun going! Tell your Coop friends and BF neighbors to come and join in the fun!  There are more prizes to be won!

Remember you can only respond once per day until the event is over.  Read carefully the question, then answer to the best of your ability.  

The main thing is to have fun!  :D
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 08.12.2020
    Do we get a badge for this year's Xmas?

Update> The Web page for the contest is not working, it want's Me to sign in now, and it is no longer English, why is that?, I can click on the gift box the first time, but when I click on it the 2nd time it won't give Me the question like before instead it want's Me to make a account for google now? , apparently a problem with the page, so now I can not get credit for yesterday & today or probably the rest of this contest? :(.
    Also > The Fishing area screen won't load all the way when I tried to go to that area,  I see everything except the water , the water area is all green blob, I logged out of game and back in like 5 times to try and fix it but no luck.
    Post edited by Blue Denim (US1) on
    You don't need to be signing in to participate in the Advent calendar.  Many folks are having troubles logging into the Forum.  Another work-around is to by-pass the log in procedures.
    Notice the little green house icon circled in the screenshot.  Press that then go to Contests and find the Advent...

• Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    edited 08.12.2020
    It seems to be working just fine 
    maybe it was a bug and now everything is ok ... give it a try again (about the calendar I mean)

Update> The Web page for the contest is not working, it want's Me to sign in now, and it is no longer English, why is that?, I can click on the gift box the first time, but when I click on it the 2nd time it won't give Me the question like before instead it want's Me to make a account for google now? , apparently a problem with the page, so now I can not get credit for yesterday & today or probably the rest of this contest? :(.
    Also > The Fishing area screen won't load all the way when I tried to go to that area,  I see everything except the water , the water area is all green blob, I logged out of game and back in like 5 times to try and fix it but no luck.
    To answer your question about the badge for the Advent Calendar, the answer is "No", there will not be a badge.  Maybe some of the other contests might have a badge.  Give the other contests a whirl as they are still active and going on.  
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004

I'm getting the same problem. Sign in to forum just fine but Wiki wants me to sign in to Google
    Well for one thing you are only supposed to be able to click on the question once to complete it.  There was never supposed to be "second chances" to submit your responses.  When you try to submit a second time it will try to make you sign in and you can't this is because you are not supposed to.

As far as the Wikii being in German, it mostly is since the EN Forum borrowed the German Advent Calendar they put on Wikii, but after you double click the gift package it should let you jump right to the question and answer section response.
     After your initial entrance into the Forum, you will go to the contest section where the Advent Calendar is located.  You then click on the link that is provided.  Once you click on the link, it will jump you to the German Wikii Advent Calendar.  You will then double click the "day 8" gift box.  When you do this, it will jump you to the question/answer response. After you respond, if you try to click on anything else, like trying to give a second response you will not be allowed.

If you should try to click on "Google Forms" you will not be authorized.  
    I did some consulting with the experts in this form and I had clicked a box that I thought was going to help folks keep from making more than one response.  I have rectified the situation and you should have no problems now.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    thankyou CQ       Working perfectly again and thoroughly enjoyable  :¬))
    Oh good, I am relieved!  :D
    Thank you for the info, but I gave up on this contest, cause the page just keeps giving me problems , but good luck to everyone else, I even missed 2 days on My Rudolph xmas gifts, not happy bout all this, but oh well, again good luck to everyone else. :)
    I am so sorry!  :'(
    edited 13.12.2020

ANNOUNCEMENT

Winners Days 7-12 of the Forum Advent Calendar

Day 7 Winners
    (200 Liquid Seaweed Fertilizer each)
    diksh (IN1)
    AwesomeKSF (US1)
    The Best King (INT1)

Day 8 Winners
    (10,000 Golden Horseshoes each)
    Alaa Ali 1 (INT1)
    Letty.liongamez (GB1)
    Anemari-Lia (RO1)

Day 9 Winners
    (20 business cards, 40 lunchboxes, 60 puzzles)
    rsny (US1)
    BillJohn (US1)
    Anmarie (HU1)

Day 10 Winners
    (8000 horseshoes)
    jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)
    usman7 (INT1)
    mom103 (US1)

Day 11 Winners
    (50 WoF tokens)
    Lylu (INT1)
    Sandra L Fletcher (US1)
    CIN SOON (INT1)

Day 12 Winners
    (20 seaweed humus)
    vbillyboy55 (AU1)
    kitty reed (US1)
    Kris61 (US1)

Note: Payout will be tomorrow!  <3

• jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    Congrats to all the winners. What was the answer to the youngest member question?

• 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Congrats to all the winners. What was the answer to the youngest member question?

I was curious about that also :-)
    It was Lana Kealoha. :)
  • Congrat's to all the winner's :)
    Keep playing, there are more prizes to come!   :D
  • thank you
  • thank you
    Yes congrat's to all the winners, well done, :)
  • ~Asia (INT1)~Asia (INT1) INT1 Posts: 19
    I have just sent my answer, It looks that I'm so late, I missed all the days before but it looks like a fun contest! Thanks!!

Keep trying, we still have a few more days! :)

~ANNOUNCEMENT ~

Day 13 - 18 Advent Calendar Winners

Day 13 
    (4000 Gold)
    Τζινι (GR1)
    SelenaGirl (INT1)
    mom 101 (US1)

Day 14
    (200 Seaweed Feed)
    Fraggie (US1)
    Gypsy259 (US1)
    robin reible (US1)

Day 15
    (Appearance: Building Skin of Choice) contact @ChickadeeQuilter
    nola1 (INT1)
    World chapion29 (IN1)
    kalsha (IN1)

Day 16
    (20 business cards, 40 lunchboxes, 60 puzzles)
    jwllmsjnb (US1)
    landghe (SKN1)
    Beesy (US1)

Day 17
    (250 Seaweed Fertilizer)
    knn (INT1)
    kalsha (IN1)
    Dulcie1956 (INT1)

Day 18
    (8000 Horseshoes)
    vbillyboy55 (AU1)
    The Best King (INT1)
    Anmarie (HU1)

If you haven't received what you expected please let me, BugsBunny, or RosyStarling know

All prizes for Days 13-18 of the Advent Calendar Contest have been paid out.  If you did not receive your prize please message me directly: @ChickadeeQuilter and I will look into the situation and make the payout.  Thank you.  Let me know before Dec 31, 2020.  After that date, the unclaimed prized are "null and void".  Note: this notice applies only to Advent Calendar Winners for Days 13 - 18.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file