Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

what happened with the blue mine certs?

Use to be, playing the wheel guy, (some of them) MIGHT possibly win a blue mine cert.  Rare, but possible.
That's gone.  (And so is the main reason I even bothered with the wheel.)

Once in a blue moon I might open a chest and get one.
Is that gone now too?   I can't remember the last time I won a blue cert.

Have they become buy only?   And if so see that is SO stupid.
Spend REAL money, to buy fake game tokens to use and wait days to get fake money with.

Uh, yea na. 
Honestly I hardly ever actually use gold in this game.   The occasional, and very rare, blue mine things gave me just enough to push a few crops during CC or something.   About all I do with gold.
Except for MAYBE buying the occasional research spot.    Or a library book.   But not if the only free source of gold dries up.   This is just a past time for me, not an investment.

So are those still given away?   If so where, and how often?

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    I think you are talking about the GML, the chance to obtain that from spinning is rare, the ratio is set so inorder to balance its worth ingame, it is a worthy item, It all depends on the random odds, it is not really removed.

Regards,
    Bugs

• Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    I think most, if not all, of the GMLs in WoF has been replaced by goldflower seed (big nerf), along with other rewards such as FHWE (minor nerf as it gives more, 2 ->4 I think).  I'm not sure where can I still get GML. 
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    edited 09.12.2020
    I do believe that when you get the gold mystery boxes, they are in there from time to time. These boxes are rewards during events like the WWC, CC/ML, and other events.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    BugsBunny said:
    I think you are talking about the GML, the chance to obtain that from spinning is rare, the ratio is set so inorder to balance its worth ingame, it is a worthy item, It all depends on the random odds, it is not really removed.

Regards,
    Bugs

LOL.... first I really had to think what the heck a GML is.   DOH... Gold Mine License.
    Yea ok, BUT IT IS ACTUALLY BLUE!   You win gold.  BUT IT'S BLUE!
    So that's what I mean when I say blue license ok? 

Now I understand about odds of getting anything spinning the wheel.  SHOULD BE fair odds but it's not, computer algorithm so really big prizes have LESS odds of winning than if this were an actual spinning wheel.    I get it that's fine.  
    BUT.... it's not even ON the wheel anymore.   That was my question.  Is it gone for good? 

I do know sometimes it appears in a treasure box.   NOWHERE NEAR as much fun opening those.   The wheel you can SEE the prize spinning around and hope it lands on it.   But the boxes?   Hell... I don't even watch.  I wait till I have a pile then just sit and click click click click.... until it's empty. 

So it appears once again, GG had a winning item, and decided it's not profitable enough and buried it.    I barely spend any gold, guess that will go from barely to almost never.
    OH well.   Good things don't last forever.
    BugsBunny said:

Regards,
    Bugs

LOL.... first I really had to think what the heck a GML is.   DOH... Gold Mine License.
    Yea ok, BUT IT IS ACTUALLY BLUE!   You win gold.  BUT IT'S BLUE!
    So that's what I mean when I say blue license ok? 

Now I understand about odds of getting anything spinning the wheel.  SHOULD BE fair odds but it's not, computer algorithm so really big prizes have LESS odds of winning than if this were an actual spinning wheel.    I get it that's fine.  
    BUT.... it's not even ON the wheel anymore.   That was my question.  Is it gone for good? 

I do know sometimes it appears in a treasure box.   NOWHERE NEAR as much fun opening those.   The wheel you can SEE the prize spinning around and hope it lands on it.   But the boxes?   Hell... I don't even watch.  I wait till I have a pile then just sit and click click click click.... until it's empty. 

So it appears once again, GG had a winning item, and decided it's not profitable enough and buried it.    I barely spend any gold, guess that will go from barely to almost never.
    OH well.   Good things don't last forever.

May i know which Wheel Of Fortune are you referring to here? there are multiple Wheel Of Fortuness.

@Artmaker (GB1)
  • fatcat (GB1)fatcat (GB1) GB1 Posts: 23
    You used to be able to get them on the regular WoF didn't you? 
    We'll get back to you after getting checking this with the team ^^
    @Artmaker (GB1)
    @fatcat (GB1)

We can confirm that the GML was replaced with Gold Flower Seeds.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I can confirm 1 can still find the GML/Blue ticket in regular mystery boxes but the odds have increased some. It use to average about 1 GML/Blue ticket in 100 boxes/chest opened. Now it's more like 110 to 125 to get 1.
     Those new all Gold mystery boxes/chests rarely contain actual gold items rather it be gold, coins or gold flowers. I've opened thousands of them & found a grand total of 1 GML so far! Awesome odds there!  :(

The events that use to have gold rewards, as pointed out by others, have been taken away & replaced with much less valuable items or made so 1 has to spend more gold than they could earn from the events that do offer gold as a reward. In other words there use to be a way for the free players to earn some gold to help them.
     With the addition of the Extortion adds - I for see a bleak future for Big farm the game. Sad :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file