Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Emoji's | ^_^ |

Hello GGS,

I Would Like to suggest you the use of emoji in cooperative as well as inbox chat's.... :blush:
I Know it's Choice of many of us......
This may make our conversation more realistic and we can better judge feelings among us which cannot be assumed by talk :smiley:

Thank you

Jr.Einstein

Comments

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    I remember in the past, they had intentions to improve chat box in game, but i think that it got scratched :)

But yeah , I do love Emoji's :D
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Good idea, I like Emoji too!
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
     :):D:(;):/:o:s:s:p:'(:|B):#:*<3o:)>:)
    Hey, do I ever love emojis!  You bet I do!  I too would love to see the whole collection added to our message box and the chat.

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Sorry to be a stick in the mud, but GOOD conversation is far more valuable and cherished than stupid little graphics. (really little, aging eyes have a hard time even seeing them.)

Besides they have a LOT more important things to work on.   Like fixing the many assorted glitches and bugs.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    To each their own opinion! 
  • AJR (US1)AJR (US1) US1 Posts: 56
    You know what would be really fun... If big farm let us use emojis in coop chats and messages to each other. Yes they let us use emojis like this - (つ✧ω✧)つ- but it's usually filtered into something like this- ("*'*/). It can get very annoying when your not able to use your favorite emojis to express yourself.
    So please, let's add emojis to big farm. 😇😊💕
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @ViolinCat123 (US1)  I merged you with last time this was suggested.

It has been suggested several times over several years.

It has also been forwarded as a popular suggestion before.

• AJR (US1)AJR (US1) US1 Posts: 56
    @RosyStarling Oh good lol. I just thought you guys didn't like me expressing my opinion about something 😅
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    @ViolinCat123 (US1)  I merged you with last time this was suggested.

It has been suggested several times over several years.

It has also been forwarded as a popular suggestion before.

Does GGS want to put emiji for us? Oh yessss that be very GOOOD 💕😊💕
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 01.06.2021
    @RosyStarling Oh good lol. I just thought you guys didn't like me expressing my opinion about something 😅

We welcome expression of opinion as long as it matches with the community guidelines, I hope that makes it clear.
Sign In to comment.