Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Christmas events coming?

It is almost the first of December, is there going to be some Christmas events coming?
When will the snow effects start on the farms?

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,415
    I'd ask you to stay tuned ^^, thats  the best line i can say atm.

• I hope the workshop comes this year :)

Made by Jonquille6 (FR1)
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 736
    I know that December is an exciting time in real life....feasts...decorations...colorful lights...precious family time!  We all have great anticipation for what may come for us all at Big Farm, we have not clue, we all will just have to wait!  :D

• I know that December is an exciting time in real life....feasts...decorations...colorful lights...precious family time!  We all have great anticipation for what may come for us all at Big Farm, we have not clue, we all will just have to wait!  :D
    Yeah :D

Made by Jonquille6 (FR1)
    I hope the workshop comes this year :)
    We can't say anything at the moment, but lets wait and see ;)

• farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 412
    edited 30.11.2020
    And of course the Christmas wheel is the one which takes almost impossible to get tokens and gives nothing but seaweed almost every time. PASS. 

Edited to add the fact that the hard worker decos are not even Christmas themed???? 

Years ago Christmas was a time to look forward to in this game.  Not anymore. 
    Post edited by farmgirlmimi43 (US1) on
    And of course the Christmas wheel is the one which takes almost impossible to get tokens and gives nothing but seaweed almost every time. PASS. 

Edited to add the fact that the hard worker decos are not even Christmas themed???? 

@farmgirlmimi43 (US1)

The luck factor on the jackspot spin of Christmas wheel of fortune is meant to be like that, each item has its own chance of obtaining which is a part of game balancing as items with high worth should not be easily obtainable.

Regarding hardworker christmas event, We'll pass on your feedback to the team

Greetings,
    Bugs Bunny!

• And of course the Christmas wheel is the one which takes almost impossible to get tokens and gives nothing but seaweed almost every time. PASS. 

True, but i did get a very nice deco from it last year and seaweed is not exactly the worst, is it?

Made by Jonquille6 (FR1)
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 559
    Well, this year we don't get to have a feast or any family time.
    We are all in lockdown again due to the second wave of covid.
    I hope we have that nice Santa's Wheel. Our members look forward to it all year (even if it does usually have a few problems until they tweak it).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file