Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Where in the World

RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
edited 30.11.2020 in Contests & Awards

WHERE IN THE WORLD

Here is a night time photo of a Tourist Attraction at Christmas 

with a mosaic filter added

I have 10,000 GOLD to share among everyone

who messages me correctly naming this place

plus a Where in the World Badge for every successful participant

Where in the WorldWhere in the WorldWhere in the WorldWhere in the WorldWhere in the WorldWhere in the WorldWhere in the World

You have 48 hours from now

Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 30.11.2020

The Cathedral of Vasily the Blessed (Russian: собо́р Васи́лия Блаже́нного, Sobor Vasiliya Blazhennogo), commonly known as Saint Basil's Cathedral, is an Orthodox church in Red Square of Moscow, and is one of the most popular cultural symbols of Russia. The building, now a museum, is officially known as the Cathedral of the Intercession of the Most Holy Theotokos on the Moat, or Pokrovsky Cathedral. It was built from 1555 to 1561 on orders from Ivan the Terrible and commemorates the capture of Kazan and Astrakhan. It was the city's tallest building until the completion of the Ivan the Great Bell Tower in 1600

Wikipedia entry  entry for more information on this fascinating and wonderful Cathedral HERE

Winners List

Letty.liongamez (GB1)
    Farmerin (JP1)
    Jesse123 (INT1)
    preslav94 (BG1)
    Jenny1979 (GR1)
    rsny (US1)
    landghe (SKN1)
    jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)
    artful (US1)
    Sandra L Fletch (US1)
    KoStone (US1)
    The Best King (INT1)
    başak10 (TR1)
    christinaa (GB1)

10,000 gold divided by 14 makes 714 gold each leaves 4 gold over
    Jenny1979 sent the reply PLUS a copy of my exact picture without the filter ..... She gets the spare 4 gold :)

Badges  
    Where in the World  will awarded this morning .... the gold will be given soon

• Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    edited 30.11.2020
     :D  :D     
    thank you !!!  <3  
    and congratulations to all participants
  • carien57 (NL1)carien57 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 41
    I always dreamed to see this with my own eyes. In 1990 I  finally saw the Cathedral it was a great moment a dream came true
  • Thx, and congratulations to all the other participants
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    All rewards are now paid  :D

If you haven't received what you expected please let me BugsBunny or ChickadeeQuilter know
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Thank you so much!!
  • thank you

• Jesse123 (INT1)Jesse123 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,558
    Thank you very much!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file