Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

*** Single Players looking for a cooperative to join - Please post here! ***

Comments

• leelee (US1)leelee (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    Hi been plying for years and in search for new coop. I don't do a lot of chatting if any at all. Enjoy the game for relaxation and don't want a coop that believes this is a real farm and you don't have a real life. I do what I can. I'm usually on everyday but just because you see the indicator that I'm on doesn't mean I'm always at the computer. I'm level 225. Send me a message if this pertains to your group. 
    Thank you,
    Leelee
  • KoStone (US1)KoStone (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    Hi been plying for years and in search for new coop. I don't do a lot of chatting if any at all. Enjoy the game for relaxation and don't want a coop that believes this is a real farm and you don't have a real life. I do what I can. I'm usually on everyday but just because you see the indicator that I'm on doesn't mean I'm always at the computer. I'm level 225. Send me a message if this pertains to your group. 
    Thank you,
    Leelee

Well, the KoStone co-operative is perfect for you! We actively participate in projects and research. We are a bit competitive, but if you don't like it, you really don't have to do it. That shouldn't stop you from coming, right? A notice: The cooperative may be full, and if that happens, shoot me an in-game message. I hope this turns out well.
  • I am at level 88 and close to level 89 in a coop that doesn't help players in challenges. I want a laid back coop.
    If your interested in me please let me know.

countryjan  us1
  • countryjan, 

Lions Den would be more than happy to have you if you would like to join us.  I do almost all events except for Pleasure Park.  FHWE is my favorite but I do as much as I can otherwise.  If you decide to join us and you have questions or need help in one way or another I am more than happy to help out.  

Alison24601
    I am at level 88 and close to level 89 in a coop that doesn't help players in challenges. I want a laid back coop.
    If your interested in me please let me know.

countryjan  us1
    The KoStone cooperative is a play-when-you-can cooperative. You only have to play a few times a week, and sign up for research. You don't have to play missions, although it would be appreciated; and the Village Fair is completely optional. Even don't do it. It would be nice if you came and stayed with us, feel free to be lay back as much as you wish.

Hope you consider,
    KoStone (US1)
  • BamaGirl (US1)BamaGirl (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    Rusty Spurs is looking for players level 20+ who want to play and help when they can. We try to do our best on Village Fair and Coop Championship, though we don't make it a "job". If you're looking for a welcome place to play, please check us out.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Hey folks looking for a co op or a change from 1.
     I have completed my tour of various co ops with in the US1 server & have posted some reviews on them.
    Should be helpful with deciding which type of co op you may want to be a part of!

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/200394/fare-well-tour#latest
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    Hi all. Looking for a co-op to join. I play daily, level 244. I have played this game for 5 years and have played top 5 gold level coops to joining silver coops as well. I say this to only mean I haven't found my "forever" home just yet. :/  Just looking for drama free coop plain and simple. Thanks.
    Hi all. Looking for a co-op to join. I play daily, level 244. I have played this game for 5 years and have played top 5 gold level coops to joining silver coops as well. I say this to only mean I haven't found my "forever" home just yet. :/  Just looking for drama free coop plain and simple. Thanks.
    The KoStone cooperative is a play-when-you-can cooperative. You only have to play a few times a week, and sign up for research. You don't have to play missions, although it would be appreciated; and the Village Fair is completely optional. Even don't do it. It would be nice if you came and stayed with us, feel free to be lay back as much as you wish.

KoStone
  • I am looking for a dreamworld coop.  Please send me an invitation.  Thanks   Arkansas girl.  I already have 37,000 moons and nothing to do with them.
  • Ripper Street co-op also enjoys welcoming new players, and we have a strong climate of helping and teaching. We balance play between hard competition (won the last CC even Silver Div I) with periods of rest and building, so you won't feel overwhelmed. We welcome all levels and have an active chat. Send me a message in game if you don't know how to apply and I'll send an invite.
  • BMW20 (US1)BMW20 (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    US Female looking for a non-demanding co op. I love living life and spontaneous outings so if I don't get to play a day or two in a row I'm good. I do like playing games and so far have been on everyday. Just moved across country and still unpacking things so I may not be on everyday but when I do, I do as much as I can while I am on. I'm lvl 21. I want to have fun while I am playing but do not want demanding or pushy co ops. I would like to play at my own pace. If I'm a fit for you let me know.
  • Lions Den would be more than happy to welcome you.  Our only requirement is you must be level 15 and higher and participate in the occasional research since there are a few left.   All events are optional.  We would appreciate if you could play 3 days a week. We leave you to farm your way without any interruptions.  If you have any questions our deputies and myself are always willing to help.
  • bindu (US1)bindu (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    hi ..i am new here..and i want to look cooperative .. :) 
  • Looking for an active coop.  I play daily and I am at level 112
      Thanks
  • jelly09 (US1)jelly09 (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    edited 30.11.2020
    Enter my coop, i can message u but u must give me ur username or type this coop and apply.
    Coop name 'Schambala'.
    We were not active in talking in the coop but we will answer every question if we can answer ur question.
    Feel free to join. I am lv 58 and my leader is 350+lv. Every lv we will accept. As long as u play at least 7day a week.
    But even if u dont play for 7 days, we will leave u there until u are online.
    We wont kick u.  :);)

• Bailey14 (AU1)Bailey14 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1
    I need a cooperative. I keep getting declined because I am a lower level (13) please help
  • BMW20 (US1)BMW20 (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Looking for another co-op. I live in an RV out in the middle of nowhere so I can't always get internet. Sometimes it can be for several days. It's hit and miss but I like playing.
  • Lions Den would be more than happy to welcome you.  Our only requirement is you must be level 15 and higher and participate in the occasional research since there are a few left.   All events are optional.  We would appreciate if you could play 3 days a week. We leave you to farm your way without any interruptions.  If you have any questions our deputies and myself are always willing to help.
  • jelly09 (US1)jelly09 (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    edited 27.12.2020
    Our coop (US1) Sunshine cafe rank 8. Is looking for new player.
    Requirement: Be active,reputation 6 digit (Wow, thats kinda hard.)
    Pros: Everyone giving gift to ur farm, wealthy reward.
    Cons: Unavailable for low level due to reputation points.(U could join as low level but 6 digit reputation points is needed.)
  • I'm level 17 and looking for a coop.  I normally play in the evenings and have been working on missions, getting my farm expanded and now fishing.  I'd like a coop that is a bit laid back and that helps players.  I am willing to work hard to help the coop in any way I can.
  • Frostfur (US1)Frostfur (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    HI, im looking for a co-op, can't beilieve i waited this long to do this
    also looking for friends
    im on level 18
  • Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    HI, im looking for a co-op, can't beilieve i waited this long to do this
    TranquilMeadows currently has openings :)
  • Faye52 () said:
    looking for a co op....I want a fun informational co op.. I like this game, however i'm new to it ..

hello farmers my name is chelle and im new here and would welcome fellow farmers am a daily player I get addicted to games I love and im liking this game lol anyway happy farming x
    I hope I've done this right. I'm fairly new, like farming. Do not belong to a cooperative, but would like to. I am Level 20, and am on daily. I don't know much about a cooperative and what they do or want, but hopefully you can accept me and we can get to what we need to do. My name is Emerald Nana. I don't know what I need to do after leaving this message. 
  • Autumnferret (US1)Autumnferret (US1) US1 Posts: 1,168
    Faye52 () said:
    looking for a co op....I want a fun informational co op.. I like this game, however i'm new to it ..

hello farmers my name is chelle and im new here and would welcome fellow farmers am a daily player I get addicted to games I love and im liking this game lol anyway happy farming x
    I hope I've done this right. I'm fairly new, like farming. Do not belong to a cooperative, but would like to. I am Level 20, and am on daily. I don't know much about a cooperative and what they do or want, but hopefully you can accept me and we can get to what we need to do. My name is Emerald Nana. I don't know what I need to do after leaving this message. 
    Invitation to TranquilMeadows sent! Just accept and we can help ya with the rest!!
  • Hi, I play daily and am looking for a US Coop please and thank you 
  • Akilyah (US1)Akilyah (US1) US1 Posts: 21
    Hello
  • Dirtluvr (US1)Dirtluvr (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    I am a veteran player who has been in several coops. I need a medium sized (9-20 member) coop that is active and actually talks to each other a little bit.  I am very active and I love all the different parts of the game, including the coop projects, research, village boat, Village Fair, dreamworlds, and fishing. Invite me if I fit with your coop please. Liz/ dirtluvr  (yes I love to dig in the dirt)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file