Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

November Update 2 - The Seaweed Update [Discussion]

You can discuss the the Seaweed Update here :smile:

Comments

• ~Asia (INT1)~Asia (INT1) INT1 Posts: 19
    Is there an explanation of what will happen to our normal seaweed humus? It increases the plants 100% and It doesn't need any time to wait...Will they remove it in this update and put these seaweed instead?? 
  • ~Asia (INT1)~Asia (INT1) INT1 Posts: 19
    I can't log in to my farm 2 hours till now when will they finish this update
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    My question is when will they fix the forum log in.

Everytime I want to log in I have to reset my password.

This is beyond annoying and should be fixed.
    I know about that link.  I have it bookmarked.

I shouldn't have to use it everytime I want to log in. 
      With that link I still have to reset my password evertime I log in.
    edited 23.11.2020
    Sow last item when planting edge plants has stopped working.

It seems to work for the first field and then I have to choose what edge plant I want for the rest of the fields after that.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    "Sow last item when planting edge plants has stopped working."

Reported

• Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 60
    edited 23.11.2020
    Wow 19 million to upgrade a house just for 5 more workers and 27 hours to complete.
    I hate to think what the 10th upgrade will be
  • speedydust (INT1)speedydust (INT1) INT1 Posts: 83
    Remove new gold boosters and remove Garage gold boosters payment to make this a fair game for everyone.
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 23.11.2020

New feed icons but there are no options to make this feed, am I missing something?
  • Remove new gold boosters and remove Garage gold boosters payment to make this a fair game for everyone.
    unfortunately that will not happen, as they would like to get rid of the free players and use them to sell as much gold as possible. this game is getting really pathetic with all that greedy money grabbing
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718

New feed icons but there are no options to make this feed, am I missing something?

The new seaweed variations are In Game offers only at this time

• New feed icons but there are no options to make this feed, am I missing something?
    I can't figure this out either. And are they taking away what normal seaweed feed and fertilizer and converting it or something? Hope THAT doesn't happen! Might just pack max feed production in the farm lab just in case. Hummm.
  • MinionBob (GB1)MinionBob (GB1) GB1 Posts: 137
    After the last hotfix many in my co-op cannot access the Dream World, the link is broken.
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    Same problem and project to do...  lots of efforts have been made
  • from what i can tell is this update was mostly for ppl who have built up farms and a whole lot of farm money seaweed isn't going anywhere just that the percentages of what you harvest has changed and along with times put on those harvests 
  • BlueZilver (GB1)BlueZilver (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    edited 23.11.2020

Cannt donate to ship ... when i try i get the error-message and the numbers disappear.

Reload 'fixed' the error.
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 23.11.2020

The new seaweed variations are In Game offers only at this time
    SO with gold only? That is truly a disappointment :-(
    Hope we can get it by actually making it on our farms soon.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I had trouble w/ the edge plants and it not remembering the last one I planted.  After the hotfix, it seems to be working as usual
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    So far I see no changes to our original seaweed after the update, thank goodness!

The new seaweed may be bought with gold from special offers. The harvest is not instant, but the yields are much greater. see the chart bekow

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    What about the border effects?  Has anyone gotten one?  What is it?  Is it worth it?
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    edited 23.11.2020
    Id love to know as well Gavin :)

I suspect level 1 at 7100 Gold is probably worth it , if it boosts all 5 badges

On a Dazzling duck , it was giving very high yield for 12 minute to harvest ( time of a chicken ) :D

• buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    Don't eliminate the current Seaweed stuff -- it's whole benefit was that it was INSTANT.  If you got stuck for something, you could harvest RIGHT NOW.  Never really cared how much it increased production.  Couldn't even tell you how big any of the production increases are.  If I want more production, I'll add or upgrade whatever it is --  but what I don't have is the ability to harvest it right now when I need it.

Of course, the only real reason they're doing this is to try to manipulate (read: cheat) people into spending more real money for gold.  Pretty sad.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    A lot of players will probably disagree with me, but I think it would be nice in my opinion if they replace some but not all of the current seaweed prizes with these new seaweed types. Missions are becoming more and more about seaweed use now for eggs and particularly milk. Now you have players with a few lower level cowsheds and duck coops and one or two colossal cowsheds or dazzling duck coops using seaweed feed to get 40k+ scores in those missions. And it's also encouraging a playstyle where players get some milk/egg/feed mission, sit there for 15+ minutes and then overtake after everyone has shelved which doesn't help with the mission speed issue.

Hopefully this can be done in some way that helps with this issue while still making seaweed rewards worthwhile.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    edited 24.11.2020
    Stay Hopeful Cli :)

They are addressing area's of the game that are missing 1 by 1 :)

Bee's dont like to get stressed !
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Twice today in Greta's DW today, all the items I donated to the bakery disappeared. It would not let me start production on an item when there was more than enough produce to make it. When I exited out & returned, the bakery was completely empty of all donated goods. Is anyone else having this problem?

I am disappointed that with all this new seaweed, that a "seaweed honeydew" was not created.  This is one of the seaweeds I was truly looking forward to. ~sigh~  :(
    I have been asking for that for 6 years.  They have promised it over and over, but alas, no.
    Id love to know as well Gavin :)

I suspect level 1 at 7100 Gold is probably worth it , if it boosts all 5 badges

On a Dazzling duck , it was giving very high yield for 12 minute to harvest ( time of a chicken ) :D

If it raises the badges quality permanently, then yes, I would say so.

GGS does not participate in the forum anymore.  They are basically killing it off, by not engaging anymore.
    Well , I'm currently at 3200/7100

So i think maybe tomorrow, I'll be able to let you know :)

I like discovering things ( Blood of an explorer ) :D
Sign In to comment.