Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

November Update - Be Creative Business-Minded Farmers [ Discussion]

You can discuss the November Update here
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• When is the update scheduled for the US1 server? Tks.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    We will try to let you know just as soon as we know.  :)
  • :)Will We Have Any New Events in November ?

As far as I know, it will just be the normal stuff!  :D
  • As far as I know, it will just be the normal stuff!  :lol: 
    Please Suggest GGS to bring new events :smiley:
    We are bored from CC and HWE everytime :sweat_smile: :
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    The new boosters from achievments are quite interesting :)

The % of booster shown tho is the Gold version , maybe i would like it a bit more , if it would show both versions

because boosters numbers are lesser 

But its still a great addition :D

edited 17.11.2020
    That is great news! I think it does show both versions.  I pressed the "activate booster badges".  Or are you talking about the border decorations? Here you can choose to use gold or dollars, but of course using dollars will be less percentage boost than if you used gold.

• i was try and i like this update make me can make more wheat and make mor buckets on flower farm
    edited 18.11.2020
    Let me check :D ha ha

Well, when you mouse over badges in selection page

it only shows the % of the gold version ;p

I guess its not that important ;D

Oooh , some wildflower booster level 5 is hidden under the Bass achievment :)

This will be the bass day ever ! :p

But anyway, Great way to add utility/purpose to achievments , and very long term goals, that can have very nice and simple ways to enhance your farms ( Gotta be patient )
  • That is great news! I think it does show both versions.  I pressed the "activate booster badges".  Or are you talking about the border decorations? Here you can choose to use gold or dollars, but of course using dollars will be less percentage boost than if you used gold.

From where will we get this option ?  :p
    edited 18.11.2020
    That is great news! I think it does show both versions.  I pressed the "activate booster badges".  Or are you talking about the border decorations? Here you can choose to use gold or dollars, but of course using dollars will be less percentage boost than if you used gold.

From where will we get this option ?  :p
    Well you must have at least one of any type of available buttons to put to the board on the left. To see this you open the tab that looks similar to the buttons on my board illustrated. It is located on the bottom part of your screen. Then once you have buttons on the board, you can press the "activate". When you press that "activate all booster badges", you will open to the picture above, where you can use either dollars or gold to activate the booster.

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I don't see anything in the achievements area. What are we supposed to click on?  I'm level 270.
    This has only come live on the INT1 server. The other servers will soon have this feature. You can see some of the pics posted above to become familiar with what is to come for you.  You will know as soon as we know when this feature comes live to your servers.
  • Please Update it in IN1 Server too...... :)
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 19.11.2020
    It will come to ALL servers.

Please be patient it is well worth waiting for   :)

I wonder how Borders works :)

If u lets say, spend gold to start boosters , and increase the level of border

Would that increase the further booster badges , even if u use them with dollars?

Guess i might have to try it for 7100 gold :-)

But if anyone already tried it, could you share? :D
    This is the info about the borders.
    • The player can upgrade the border for their Booster board by spending gold on activating or buying badges.
    • The border increases all booster effects of all badges that are currently active on the board.
    • The higher a level of a border, the greater the effect.
    • The border is automatically assigned to the booster board once the first level is activated. Once a new level is unlocked, an effect from the new level applies immediately to active booster badge
    Okay thanks ! :)

I do speed reading at times ;D and voluntary skip some parts!
    Yes, that is understandable.  I do it too.  :)
  • speedydust (INT1)speedydust (INT1) INT1 Posts: 83
    Remove option to buy and activate booster badges with gold to make it a fair game for everyone.
  • jedans (INT1)jedans (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
    why there is no WF alone on selection of boosters?
    edited 21.11.2020
    Good question. I will ask the team. I know there are other products that are not coupled with other products such as corn, wheat, dung, fertilizer, goat feed...etc.
    Post edited by ChickadeeQuilter on
    Well after consulting with some of the team who are here over this weekend, it appears that it by design of the ones who configured this new booster addition to our farms.  Does not appear to be some mistake, Perhaps in time the designers may make changes and add the solo feature to the Wildflowers.  We can only hope.
    This is just like Gifts' effect. Handbooks' effect doesn't reflect on boosters
    Yup jedans , effects of the board are much better on ressources that have high natural numbers :)

Like Milk , Pellets , Special seeds :D
    edited 22.11.2020
    it's non-approachable to buy handbooks. o well i rather prefer to these boosters than buying handbooks for each (vice-versa).
    Yup jedans , effects of the board are much better on ressources that have high natural numbers :)

Like Milk , Pellets , Special seeds :D
    I know this is a new aspect to Big Farm. As I am gleaning information, can you tell me if having books adds value to the new boosters? For instance if you have a corn book level 6 which normally will yield a total of 53 corn on a level 9 field, will the booster add a percentage more, or do these booster negate the effects of the books?  

Scenario on WF with normal seeds:

fertile field level: 1
    WF base amount to harvest:15
    Current WF handbook level (amount): 7 (150)
    Current boosters from the board: 11% and 44% (if you're using gold w/ lvl 2 border effect)

My guess computation: 
    = 15 + (15 * 0.11) + (15 * 0.44) + 150 
    = 15 + (1.65 roundoff into 2) + (6.6 roundoff into 7) + 150 
    = 15 + (2) + (7) + 150 

result:

Scenario on WF with Special seeds:

fertile field level: 1
    WF base amount to harvest: 265
    Current WF handbook level (amount): 7 (150)
    Current boosters from the board: 11% and 44% (if you're using gold w/ level 2  border effect)

i'm not sure about the computation this is the result:

Oh this is nice work. Thank you so much! :)
    Well, the boosters and handbooks doesnt multiply

But they both and each boost harvests :)

Some handbooks are really affordable when you catch them with a -90% sale :)
Sign In to comment.