Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Big Farm Ads [Discussion]

13»

Comments

• Vijanden (AU1)Vijanden (AU1) AU1 Posts: 3
    Weak move for GGS here and barraging us with ads :(
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 128
    Just click on the ad and it will be gone, then close the ad tab. That requires some clicks but will take less time. 
  • chami (AU1)chami (AU1) AU1 Posts: 34
    totally fed up with this Ad, not only when we check every farm but also when we check others' farms we get the annoying ad...
    disappointed...
  • Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 380
    Stop with adds! :s:s:s

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 683
    I double click as soon as the black screen opens... it opens in a new tab up above and leaves my view.  I click the X to delete up above and never actually see the ad.  
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 53
    In dream World I bought some gold, but still have those adds... WHAT????
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    edited 12.11.2020
    Both Dream Worlds are on separate servers  to the 'real' Farms

Gold purchase on a Dream World does not affect ads on the 'real" Farms

Gold purchase on the 'real' farm does not stop  them on  Dream Worlds

Dream Worlds are new every time they start. A gold purchase on a previous Dream Farm even within the 40 days will not stop ads on the new one
    But - as I understand the flow, correct me if I'm wrong please - I don't play much anymore;

You need diamonds (earned primary from DW), to buy advantages/stuff for your main farms?
    How can you claim & justify that it's 2 different servers,when the DW is so closely connected to main, AND when it's owned by same party?

-didah 

edit: Rozy - it has absolutely nothing to do with you personally, in fact I think you're doing great - you just have a lousy task her - please bring that back to the team also. You Mods deserves more credit!
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,182
    edited 12.11.2020
    You play your main game on the SKN  server, you can visit other farms on the SKN server but not the INT server
    Dream Worlds are played on  a different separate server and you can visit farms who are  normally not on your server, it is separate

I will ask BugsBunny to come with a better explanation as he has  much better  technical understanding than me!
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 582
    Oh and another thing, DW farmers from one server can not only visit other players' farms from other servers, but they can join the coop with players from many different servers.  For example a player from SKN can enter the DW and actually join a coop with players from US, INT, GR, BR, DE, etc. etc.  View this screenshot. So if you notice you can see that this coop is made up of farmers from a variety of different servers.  While in DW you can visit these farms but not their main farms in that particular servers.  Hence the DW server is separate from the main servers.

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,262
    Both Dream Worlds are on separate servers  to the 'real' Farms

Gold purchase on a Dream World does not affect ads on the 'real" Farms

Gold purchase on the 'real' farm does not stop  them on  Dream Worlds

Dream Worlds are new every time they start. A gold purchase on a previous Dream Farm even within the 40 days will not stop ads on the new one
    But - as I understand the flow, correct me if I'm wrong please - I don't play much anymore;

You need diamonds (earned primary from DW), to buy advantages/stuff for your main farms?
    How can you claim & justify that it's 2 different servers,when the DW is so closely connected to main, AND when it's owned by same party?

-didah 

edit: Rozy - it has absolutely nothing to do with you personally, in fact I think you're doing great - you just have a lousy task her - please bring that back to the team also. You Mods deserves more credit!
    I'd like to clarify this on the basis of what i know,

The Dream World is actually a seperate server, and you can connect/jump to the dream world server from the main server however the account there is entirely different and they both are not connected.

The server rankings are however calculated and rewards are credited on main server thats the only relation with the main server.

When you open dream world farm, it is a different session in background than the normal one, and actually a different account tied to your main account.

I hope this clarifies it.
  • Spamm5 (GB1)Spamm5 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1
    Disgusting that during a pandemic, when we all desperately need distraction, GGS uses ads to try and force us to buy gold. GGS's greed is pathetic! Get ready to lose many players.
  • Uncle John (AU1)Uncle John (AU1) AU1 Posts: 8,483
    so, got a survey asking how my mood was towards Big Farm at this time, GAVE BAD due to the ads. Did not give me a place to give a reason. So posting it here
    I am told that AdBlockPlus is very effective

• holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328

playing on a work computer/cannot download anything
    holidayrox @ us 1
  • Uncle John (AU1)Uncle John (AU1) AU1 Posts: 8,483

playing on a work computer/cannot download anything
    My career was in IT. I am staggered that your company allows internet access but does not have an ad blocker installed. If I was you I would have a word with your friendly man in IT (just don't mention that it is a game where the ads are being a nuisance lol)  :¬)

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 2,463
    edited 04.02.2021

I would like to know why I am still getting Non-Game ad's? 
    the one I got this morning was for a Law Office, Really ?? I should not be getting Ad's at all !! , :(

P.S. Gave a Bad Mood for these ad's as well in the survey I got.

Sign In to comment.