Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Miscellaneous woes

A few of mine - 

Would it be possible to have some kind of deco amnesty where we could swap them between farms?  Just maybe a scheduled day, or even just an hour, where we can move stuff about. Or just lift the idea of not being able to move them between farms completely, that would be even better.

Is it worth me keeping my cat houses?  What does it really do, and why can't I upgrade it beyond one trick?  It is too big too.  But I don't want to demolish it and then have to collect all those dreadful cat tokens again in the future if I wanted it back.

Diamond buildings - lazy graphics for upgrading, at least make it change every level, and why are there upgrades that don't include an increase in storage capacity, what is the point in that?  Loads of diamonds for nothing.  And please please create an option of harvesting all of the stables inside one with one click, going in every time to harvest and feed is tiresome.

Booster tokens - still taking me days just to get enough produce for a couple of contracts, I have two dairies and my contracts are all around 16ish.  Too much effort for flower seeds.

Comments

• Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
     A few of mine - 

Would it be possible to have some kind of deco amnesty where we could swap them between farms?  Just maybe a scheduled day, or even just an hour, where we can move stuff about. Or just lift the idea of not being able to move them between farms completely, that would be even better.
    Brilliant idea, especially the last suggestion!

Is it worth me keeping my cat houses?  What does it really do, and why can't I upgrade it beyond one trick?  It is too big too.  But I don't want to demolish it and then have to collect all those dreadful cat tokens again in the future if I wanted it back.
    Delete the rubbish, it is not worth the space and effort. Do you really think that BFG are ever going to make it really worth it to have one?
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    I like the idea of being able to swap decorations between the farms, however, I think this was already suggested, let me try to find it out :)
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    The request to swap decorations between farms was first requested about 7 years ago and regularly since, always with a resounding no, it is a strategy game and you must plan and plot

We have though asked again, we want it too!,  but I don't expect a change of heart :-(
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    @muggle1 (GB1) woes

#1 - I would love to be able to move decos from one farm to another, but as the MODs have stated below, it's been asked for before and it's never gonna happen. They want us to plan our farms and put thought into our actions to keep us interested.

#2 - I have a cat tree on all 3 farms and even though they do not do that much for us right now, I do plan on keeping them as they took so long to get built. For now they do give you a bit of happiness and XP win you do their trick so I feel it's a good idea to keep them and hope for the best.

#3 - I agree 100%, the Diamond buildings do not live up to their cost in diamonds.. They should have a new look for each level and they should have offered more storage for each level. The damage is done already and I'm sure they will not risk making any changes.

#4 - I have 3 dairies on my farm and my contracts are only level 18 because, as you, I'm lucky to fill one or two contracts a day. Hang in there though because they are worth the effort. BigFarm is designed to be a long-term game and if everything came easy we would get bored and lose interest.
    Concentrate on upgrading one slot and let the others just set there at 0. That is if you aren't doing that already :)

My woes

A very long time ago I asked for an Appearance museum to list all available skins in the game. It was so long ago that I can't even find the post anymore.
    I noticed that now you can actually view all skins that you have and those that may be bought just by clicking on a buildings Appearances icon even when the building is busy. This isn't exactly what I asked for because not all available skins for that building will be shown there, but it's a good start for me for now.
    This is not a woe of mine anymore, although at one time it was and I'd like to thank the Techs for adding this handy little feature for us.

My other woes are not worth mentioning because I have accepted the fact that some things will never change
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    @muggle1 (GB1) woes

#1 - I would love to be able to move decos from one farm to another, but as the MODs have stated below, it's been asked for before and it's never gonna happen. They want us to plan our farms and put thought into our actions to keep us interested.

#2 - I have a cat tree on all 3 farms and even though they do not do that much for us right now, I do plan on keeping them as they took so long to get built. For now they do give you a bit of happiness and XP win you do their trick so I feel it's a good idea to keep them and hope for the best.

#3 - I agree 100%, the Diamond buildings do not live up to their cost in diamonds.. They should have a new look for each level and they should have offered more storage for each level. The damage is done already and I'm sure they will not risk making any changes.

#4 - I have 3 dairies on my farm and my contracts are only level 18 because, as you, I'm lucky to fill one or two contracts a day. Hang in there though because they are worth the effort. BigFarm is designed to be a long-term game and if everything came easy we would get bored and lose interest.
    Concentrate on upgrading one slot and let the others just set there at 0. That is if you aren't doing that already :)

My woes

A very long time ago I asked for an Appearance museum to list all available skins in the game. It was so long ago that I can't even find the post anymore.
    I noticed that now you can actually view all skins that you have and those that may be bought just by clicking on a buildings Appearances icon even when the building is busy. This isn't exactly what I asked for because not all available skins for that building will be shown there, but it's a good start for me for now.
    This is not a woe of mine anymore, although at one time it was and I'd like to thank the Techs for adding this handy little feature for us.

My other woes are not worth mentioning because I have accepted the fact that some things will never change
    Heya @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1),

The museum idea seems to be nice, we'll try forwarding it once again :))

Kind Regards, 
    Bugs Bunny
  • muggle1 (GB1)muggle1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 124
    Thanks @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)

And thanks mods for looking in to deco swapping.  
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    How about that 4th farm for just growing edge crops on!
     Have fields/gardens & meadows available to build & up grade.
     Have a storage & decorations available for this fam!
     Could end up making it the Group event farm where we could do just the group events from!
  • bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    decorations are worse than the flowers they shove them down your throat knowing most players will never use them
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    @bigez you would be surprise, there are many people that love their decos & try to collect them to fill their deco tower. The deco's people don't want they use for parts to improve the deocos that they like/love to help farm happiness/village happiness or they might demolish for extra farm dollars & when your a small farm you need all the decorations you can get to help lower your production costs.

So as you can see there are a few things you can do with the decorations that are very helpful.  :)
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    How about that 4th farm for just growing edge crops on!
     Have fields/gardens & meadows available to build & up grade.
     Have a storage & decorations available for this fam!
     Could end up making it the Group event farm where we could do just the group events from!
    Better yet, add all the field and gardens for edge crops to the coop village.  Love the ideas. :)
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    It takes time, skill and planning to grow edge crops in the fields, meadows, and gardens. And since there is only one building slot (plus a special one-time slot where coins are needed) you can only upgrade one or maybe two things at a time.  Many have 10+ fields, 5-8+ gardens and 6+ meadows and upgrading does take time but while one is upgrading you can use the others to plant your needed edge plants.  :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file