Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update May 24th - Dockyard, Deep Sea Fishing & More! - Discussion

13032»

Comments

• fj12 (US1)fj12 (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    The old Fishing Hard Worker event has fishing boats as some of the rewards,  After you have built up your fishing fleet these rewards become useless, and just fill up your drop basket.  I hope any new fishing event avoids similar rewards that would become useless.
  • The FHWE is still basically the same except they want you to get Herring first.  It finished last night by the way.  This week it was paired with the Village Fair.  They like to do two events at least at once now so you can pick and choose what you want to take part in.  They talked a long time ago about new boats but there are none to be found as of yet.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    That is correct, these events are all about choice. I also know nothing about any new boats or if the DSF is being changed in any way.  Yes, I know I am just a new Mod and so there are a lot of things I am still learning about. <3
  • Chickadee Quilter, you're doing a great job so far.  I've been part of the forum 3 years in February I think but a lot more people know much more than me.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Thank you, @Alison24601 (US1), I appreciate your vote of confidence in me!  <3
  • You're welcome @ChickadeeQuilter.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    The extra boats are great for Santa's Wheel at Christmas. You can get all sorts of things that aren't available at any other time.
    (There's usually some sort of trouble with that, but they get it fixed every year.)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    The old Fishing Hard Worker event has fishing boats as some of the rewards,  After you have built up your fishing fleet these rewards become useless, and just fill up your drop basket.  I hope any new fishing event avoids similar rewards that would become useless.
    Hang on to them during Christmas they run an event in which u can get rid of all ur extra goodies that u do not want or use any more! Or just build the ships & demolish them take the extra cash!!
Sign In to comment.