Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Visit Greta’s Dream Farm! [Discussion]

Comments

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 02.02.2023

B) 

Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    and the money we recieve from cleaning the land... please tell me that this is a joke 
    only 9.000 and 10.000???
    when in Tesa's world we took from 120.000 to 450.000 
    give me a break here 
    if we can't gain money from experience points and expanding our land... how are we even going to progress in everything? how are we going to play??
    you clearly didnt think this through!!!

• Hnita (US1)Hnita (US1) US1 Posts: 22
    why doesn't repeat harvester stopped working on our dreamland farms? Is it a bug or another way to make us pay with gold?
    it is not free anywhere, we pay each month
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    edited 03.11.2020
    Heather Norsk (US1) said:
    So, if I understand this correctly, our diamond income from this event is based on how well our co-op does, and we have no choice but to play with our regular farm co-op (meaning we don't get to choose a new one like with Tessa). Would a mod please confirm if this is all true?

I am also curious about those players that are not in a co-op; are they not able to play Greta's DW at all?
    It is a co-op event for the co-op you are currently in
    I like my co-op, but one of the things I liked most about Tessa's Dream World is that co-ops were new, like they were in the temp farms, so it was a place to make new friends and a new team. I do not like this aspect of Greta' dream world :-(

Especially that players who choose not to be in a co-op, are not able to play this at all. That just seems quite unfair.
    Post edited by Heather Norsk (US1) on
  • Jeez, are they just determined to tank every single aspect of the game that still remained somewhat enjoyable? Seriously, what the actual....? I've let my members know to beware because this was deceptive in the extreme to folks who were used to Dream World. Sucking away what little gold we start with in DW without even a hint that it handled gold differently is shady shady shady!!! Shame on GG!! I've sunk over a thousand US$ into this dang game and THIS is the kinda garbage I get for all that money? WTAF?
  • Sandy9882 (US1)Sandy9882 (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    I am disappointed and frustrated that the repeat harvester is now only available through spending gold in the Dream World.  This farm was supposed to be fun and a "dream come true".  But each change takes away another nice thing from the farmers. 

Too many other events are running simultaneously to keep running to the Dream farm and push it along.  I say "push" because it is getting slower and slower to play because of the things taken away from us.  Boooo.  Not pleased.   All the other farms & events should offer enough opportunity to buy/spend gold.  This was supposed to be a fantasy, easy-to-play-and-build farm.  Very disappointed.  
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    So is Tessa's dream world replaced by this? Or will it come very other week?
    I honestly prefer Tessa's dream world over this. 
    What worse could even happen.

You're talking about BigFarm, Jackie.  They're expert at how to make things worse.
    why doesn't repeat harvester stopped working on our dreamland farms? Is it a bug or another way to make us pay with gold?
    It's intentional to make you buy gold.  Rosy (poor girl who has to be the mouthpiece for BigFarm) looked into it and found out they intended for it to cost EVERYONE gold -- even for people who own subscriptions.
    Jeez, are they just determined to tank every single aspect of the game that still remained somewhat enjoyable? Seriously, what the actual....? I've let my members know to beware because this was deceptive in the extreme to folks who were used to Dream World. Sucking away what little gold we start with in DW without even a hint that it handled gold differently is shady shady shady!!! Shame on GG!! I've sunk over a thousand US$ into this dang game and THIS is the kinda garbage I get for all that money? WTAF?

Well, you also could have just gone up on your roof and tossed your money up in the air.  At least that would have been fun!
  • Well, you also could have just gone up on your roof and tossed your money up in the air.  At least that would have been fun!
    I think you just might be right! Of course, I'd have to somehow get my fat posterior up on the roof somehow (thinkin' a crane might be required for that). ;-) 
    Just so angrily disappointed in this farce being perpetrated on all players...AGAIN. Gettin' sick of being disappointed by the greed involved with this company. 
  • Alex (BR1)Alex (BR1) BR1 Posts: 102
    can anyone please answer my earlier question??

we can see how many diamonds our coop will recieve in the end 
    as individual players ?? how many diamonds?
    do you even know ? 
    If your co-op comes first, all members will earn 50,000 diamonds
    The ranking of cooperatives shows how many diamonds each placement gives
    There was a test event yesterday on the Brazil server and that was how it was done.

• GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    So it looks like only the high ranking folks get any diamonds?
    Has anybody seen any of the "quests" that are supposed to earn more?
    can anyone please answer my earlier question??

we can see how many diamonds our coop will recieve in the end 
    as individual players ?? how many diamonds?
    do you even know ? 
    If your co-op comes first, all members will earn 50,000 diamonds
    The ranking of cooperatives shows how many diamonds each placement gives
    There was a test event yesterday on the Brazil server and that was how it was done.

yes I saw the coop ranking,
    I just didnt know that the diamonds a coop wins in the end.. are the diamonds every member will get
    thank you , that was what I wanted to know
  • JanePlayer06 (US1)JanePlayer06 (US1) US1 Posts: 108
    edited 03.11.2020
    Rankings don't appear to be working (Surprise)
    The ranking will be empty until your first challenge is complete

So, if I understand this correctly, our diamond income from this event is based on how well our co-op does, and we have no choice but to play with our regular farm co-op (meaning we don't get to choose a new one like with Tessa). Would a mod please confirm if this is all true?

I am also curious about those players that are not in a co-op; are they not able to play Greta's DW at all?
    It is a co-op event for the co-op you are currently in

I don't think you completely answrered the question.  "Is our diamond income fron this event based on how well our coop does
  • JanePlayer06 (US1)JanePlayer06 (US1) US1 Posts: 108
    edited 03.11.2020
    Can a moderator please give a clear and definitive answer to the question  "Is our diamond income from this event based on how well our coop does ?  "     Does each member get the diamonds in the coop rankings.

If this is indeed the case, it drastically changes how we farm in DW.
    Post edited by JanePlayer06 (US1) on
  • kris61 (US1)kris61 (US1) US1 Posts: 49
    I have played this game almost since the begining and have seen alot of changes .  I've chosen to play alone to relax because that's my choice . This is how I made most of my diamonds to upgrade my farm.  Now Your taking this away from people who are not in a co-op!!!!!!!!  What are you doing GGS ??????????  Co-op's were already playing as co-op's if they chose too.   This is so unfair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    The swift seeder, turbo harvester and multiharvester costing gold is intentional

It is not free as in Tessa's Dream World
    I subscribe to have the swift seeder and turbo harvester. If there are going to be "excluded" areas in this game, maybe it's time to put that money back in my pocket, cancel, and get the heck away from this toxic game.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    edited 04.11.2020
    Not loving this new dream.  Blew ALL my gold before I realized greed had set in.

Anyway, will keep trying.

Meanwhile, this happened on a few of my farms now, one after a reload it cleared, the other it's stuck.
    Land FINISHED being cleared, but it still shows as active construction.  And even if I wanted to pay gold to "finish" what is already finished, look at the amount?  GEES!

here.

Also, why is that last one in German? 

And... WHY do I have to jump hoops, reset my password EVERY TIME I USE THIS FORUM?
    Are you guys EVER going to fix this?
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I've been getting a lot of glitches in Greta's DW like Artmaker mentioned; things finish but get stuck on a zero timer. All I can do is refresh. I lost count of how many times I've had to do that today. The computer is thinking very, very slowly too, the longer I stay in DW, and my laptop fan is working overtime. Something about this new world is making the computer think more than it needs to.
  • chami (AU1)chami (AU1) AU1 Posts: 186
    totally disappointed with this new dream world...
    how do you expect to achieve those numbers in projects with very small scale farms ? you are asking for too much Gold, you have put 'the repeat' also with gold, such a lame move.
    If we are unable to achieve co-operate points, whats the point of playing this greta's dream ? 
    Sorry, the game is becoming boring day by day  :/
    edited 04.11.2020
    I've been thinking...
    you brought a new feature, Greta's dream farm and so far... nobody likes it
    we the players of big fam and customers of this company... do not like it
    so can I make a suggestion??
    I suggest you remove this feature
    consider it as a one time event and do not bring it back... ever!!!
    please listen to your clients
  • awful, just awful. Why do ggs mess everything up?
    cancelling my subscription today not that ggs cares but it will save me a few bucks every month. I can do without. the repeat. 
  • Trisha7 (US1)Trisha7 (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    I won't be doing this Greta Nightmare again, 8 days to do everything including coop contributions, the game is becoming so stressful as it is, forget this crap! I can't even do the smallest upgrades or market orders, takes way too long, not worth the time! I don't do the plane either, also a waste of time & supplies, everything is becoming way to much to attend to, not fun any more! And I thought the ads were the last straw!
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 04.11.2020
    Can a moderator please give a clear and definitive answer to the question  "Is our diamond income from this event based on how well our coop does ?  "     Does each member get the diamonds in the coop rankings.

If this is indeed the case, it drastically changes how we farm in DW.
    It is a co-op event, the biggest reward is the one you can get with your co-op, but you still get a few diamonds from quests as well.

There are two rewards, one for co-op, one for individual performance
    The co-op reward is for every player who enters the Dream World
  • I have to agree with the other players on this thread.
    I love my co-op, but this is too much. We have several events (HWE, Plane, Temp Farm, Horse event, etc.) going on in the main game, and now we need to spend even more time online to deal with projects in "Dream World"? This game is going from relaxing to a chore: I don't find it fun anymore, and the greed is quite unbelievable. One by one the features that allowed those of us to "work hard" to earn a little gold and earn some "prestige" and/or prizes is being taken away.
    Greta will just have to dream alone.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    This is very interesting, to be able to compare your coop, with ALL the coops in the game

The non-repeater/turbo harvester is a bit painful :)

And yeah, its an added event

But then, I have yet to get started and it seems to yield a good chunk of diamonds ( so its not that bad )

Not sure how it is for middle tier coops tho

Were only 210 ish tho
  • must agree with above comments I do not like Greta's world the projects are impossible to complete within the times, maybe if it didn't have a time limit we may stand a chance. we have worldwide members so we are not all on a similar times
    I enjoy Tessa's world and being in a different coop meeting new friends 
    A problem is that as I don't like it I will still feel pressured into entering it so I don't let the coop down

• george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    whoever at GGS though this was a good idea, maybe thinking is not one of their stronger points
Sign In to comment.