Home Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Visit Greta’s Dream Farm! [Discussion]

Comments

• jiebie (US1)jiebie (US1) US1 Posts: 19
    why doesn't repeat harvester stopped working on our dreamland farms? Is it a bug or another way to make us pay with gold?
  • jiebie (US1)jiebie (US1) US1 Posts: 19
    it is not free anywhere, we pay each month
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 380
    why doesn't repeat harvester stopped working on our dreamland farms? Is it a bug or another way to make us pay with gold?
    It's intentional to make you buy gold.  Rosy (poor girl who has to be the mouthpiece for BigFarm) looked into it and found out they intended for it to cost EVERYONE gold -- even for people who own subscriptions.

signature by farmerjohn 22 (US1)

• buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 380
    Jeez, are they just determined to tank every single aspect of the game that still remained somewhat enjoyable? Seriously, what the actual....? I've let my members know to beware because this was deceptive in the extreme to folks who were used to Dream World. Sucking away what little gold we start with in DW without even a hint that it handled gold differently is shady shady shady!!! Shame on GG!! I've sunk over a thousand US$ into this dang game and THIS is the kinda garbage I get for all that money? WTAF?

Well, you also could have just gone up on your roof and tossed your money up in the air.  At least that would have been fun!

signature by farmerjohn 22 (US1)

• hayd (BR1)hayd (BR1) BR1 Posts: 59
    can anyone please answer my earlier question??

we can see how many diamonds our coop will recieve in the end 
    as individual players ?? how many diamonds?
    do you even know ? 
    If your co-op comes first, all members will earn 50,000 diamonds
    The ranking of cooperatives shows how many diamonds each placement gives
    There was a test event yesterday on the Brazil server and that was how it was done.

• GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 557
    So it looks like only the high ranking folks get any diamonds?
    Has anybody seen any of the "quests" that are supposed to earn more?
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,018
    can anyone please answer my earlier question??

we can see how many diamonds our coop will recieve in the end 
    as individual players ?? how many diamonds?
    do you even know ? 
    If your co-op comes first, all members will earn 50,000 diamonds
    The ranking of cooperatives shows how many diamonds each placement gives
    There was a test event yesterday on the Brazil server and that was how it was done.

yes I saw the coop ranking,
    I just didnt know that the diamonds a coop wins in the end.. are the diamonds every member will get
    thank you , that was what I wanted to know

made by farmerjohn22 (US1)
  • JanePlayer06 (US1)JanePlayer06 (US1) US1 Posts: 108
    edited 03.11.2020
    Rankings don't appear to be working (Surprise)
    The ranking will be empty until your first challenge is complete

So, if I understand this correctly, our diamond income from this event is based on how well our co-op does, and we have no choice but to play with our regular farm co-op (meaning we don't get to choose a new one like with Tessa). Would a mod please confirm if this is all true?

I am also curious about those players that are not in a co-op; are they not able to play Greta's DW at all?
    It is a co-op event for the co-op you are currently in

I don't think you completely answrered the question.  "Is our diamond income fron this event based on how well our coop does
    JanePlayer06 @ us 1
  • JanePlayer06 (US1)JanePlayer06 (US1) US1 Posts: 108
    edited 04.11.2020
    Can a moderator please give a clear and definitive answer to the question  "Is our diamond income from this event based on how well our coop does ?  "     Does each member get the diamonds in the coop rankings.

If this is indeed the case, it drastically changes how we farm in DW.
    Post edited by JanePlayer06 (US1) on
    JanePlayer06 @ us 1
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 1,014
    I've been getting a lot of glitches in Greta's DW like Artmaker mentioned; things finish but get stuck on a zero timer. All I can do is refresh. I lost count of how many times I've had to do that today. The computer is thinking very, very slowly too, the longer I stay in DW, and my laptop fan is working overtime. Something about this new world is making the computer think more than it needs to.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,165
    edited 04.11.2020
    Can a moderator please give a clear and definitive answer to the question  "Is our diamond income from this event based on how well our coop does ?  "     Does each member get the diamonds in the coop rankings.

If this is indeed the case, it drastically changes how we farm in DW.
    It is a co-op event, the biggest reward is the one you can get with your co-op, but you still get a few diamonds from quests as well.

There are two rewards, one for co-op, one for individual performance
    The co-op reward is for every player who enters the Dream World
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,399
    This is very interesting, to be able to compare your coop, with ALL the coops in the game

The non-repeater/turbo harvester is a bit painful :)

And yeah, its an added event

But then, I have yet to get started and it seems to yield a good chunk of diamonds ( so its not that bad )

Not sure how it is for middle tier coops tho

Were only 210 ish tho

Sign In to comment.