Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

A Coop mate isnt able to log on forums anymore :(

Yeah , 

Could it be checked, or force a password reset for him? if possible :)

User is The Best King

Thanks in advance , you have seen the player be active in previous contests, if u are searching for his account :)

Thank you! <3

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Yeah , 

Could it be checked, or force a password reset for him? if possible :)

User is The Best King

Thanks in advance , you have seen the player be active in previous contests, if u are searching for his account :)

Thank you! <3
    Yesterday, I had a problem where I couldn't access the forum. Then I tried setting the server I was from before filling the log-in information and then it worked. Perhaps he could try that if he hasn't already?
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    @ninjahuman (AU1)

What do you mean, by setting the server?
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    @ninjahuman (AU1)

What do you mean, by setting the server?
    This part:

The first time I put in the email and the password and then changed the country and world option and I wasn't able to log-in. Then I refreshed and changed the country and world first and then I was able to log-in.
    Ha, Interesting

Worth a shot, thanks
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    It is a problem that is occurring in many servers and has been reported.  We are awaiting resolution.  But be assured you are being heard. 
    Thank you

Mellow Much! :D
  • Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    Hello, I am dealing with the same issue for weeks now
    the solution @ninjahuman (AU1) offered used to solve the problem for me but not anymore 
    so every day (I mean everyday... very frustrating) the only way I can log in forum is by this link 

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/entry/passwordrequest

(which a moderator posted but cant remember who :) )
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Same here. I couldn't log in for a while so contacted support. Only took them a couple of days to get back to me with a similar link to reset my password. And Ta Da....here I am lol
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    That's great to hear that it worked for you :)

• rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    It is a problem that is occurring in many servers and has been reported.  We are awaiting resolution.  But be assured you are being heard. 
    I am still not able to log in to the forum without having to reset my password every time.

Is  this ever going to be fixed?

Makes no diffefrence what browser I use.

5 minutes after I log out I have to reset my password to get back in.

• Three members of my co-op are now also reporting this issue. We are Ripper Street co-op on the US1 server. DFarm, S and A Farms and Sunnydale cannot log on to the forum at all, some for a few days now. 
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    I had trouble also. Someone posted that when it says to login Just click on Discussions. Works for me
    @Bennet Drake (US1)

Please ask your coop member to follow the instructions posted by Alaa Ali above :)

• rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    When will this log in problem be fixed??

Everytime I try to log into the forum I have to reset my password.  

If I log out now I will have to go throught the reset password all over again to get back in.
    When will this log in problem be fixed??

Everytime I try to log into the forum I have to reset my password.  

If I log out now I will have to go throught the reset password all over again to get back in.
    We are sorry for the delay, our team is working on it.
  • Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) US1 Posts: 155
    I had the same problem...I was getting this message every time I tried to log in despite I can easily log in to my farm.
    (E-Mail address not verified. Please verify your address within the game in order to login or access forums without login here) 
    I messaged the support, They recommend me to use this link.

It should be the same as the game login password.

And as you see now I logged in without problems.  :)
    Alaa Ali 1 (INT1) Thank you for posting this link, it worked for me.
    Most definetely a good link!

Its bookmarked , it also worked for me :))

Thank you @Alaa Ali 1 (INT1)
  • Just to note, I guess this problem still hasn't been fixed yet?
    I had to reset my password again before being able to access the forums.

When trying to log in:
    "E-Mail address not verified. Please verify your address within the game in order to login or access forums without login here"

• Blossom (SKN1)Blossom (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 564
    Just to note, I guess this problem still hasn't been fixed yet?
    I had to reset my password again before being able to access the forums.

When trying to log in:
    "E-Mail address not verified. Please verify your address within the game in order to login or access forums without login here"

At the beginning that I want to log in to the forum with my correct name, e-mail, and code I can't come in at the forum but after 3 years I been able to log in! :/ My cousin who plays this game too has the same problem as me..
Sign In to comment.