Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Poll : Lenght of events ( Again, I'm curious )

As everyone knows

We see 3 days , 4 days and 5 days events ( even if its generally 4 days event )

I'm curious if people prefers a certain type

For me, I prefer 5 days events , and not a fan of 3 days events

So, what is the type you like the most?

Comments

• Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    edited 01.11.2020
    I prefer 3 day events only if the hard work rewards are adjusted accordingly (ie. the first hard work reward in CC will only require 75 champion points (or whatever it's called) instead of 100). Otherwise, if the required amount stayed the same for 3, 4 and 5 day events, then I prefer 5 day events for all HWEs, 3 day for CC and 4 day for VF. 
  • domino666 (INT1)domino666 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    I would like to see a few SHORT events, meaning few hours to 1 day

with adjusted rewards

and when event is saying 3 days, it is at least 4 days, and so on, LOL

all these looooooong enoying events, meeeh

but i know now it will never happen, they think they can get way more milk out off them cows this way, brrrrrrrr
  • domino666 (INT1)domino666 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    exxy, you are really one of best leaders around, if not "the best"

you never push, you never ask, and still you manage to keep that big coop very active

always friendly, always polite, i hope you will lead AA for a long time to come

just my honest opinion :)))))))
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    edited 02.11.2020
    I prefer 3 day events for all events so there can be a higher event frequency and we can get more rewards more frequently. It's also more difficult for everyone when the length of time the event lasts continues to increase.
    Post edited by ninjahuman (AU1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file