Home EN Suggestions

open theme/mystery boxes all at once

jedans (INT1)jedans (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
edited 17.10.2020 in Suggestions
This way could save time for players with massive amount of theme/mystery boxes.

Comments

• FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,382
    Oh no, this would be disastrous for me!  I have tons of different types of mystery boxes in inventory waiting for an upcoming special coop push for the November ML.  I like to be in control of what and when I open mystery boxes.  :o

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

• setxfh (US1)setxfh (US1) US1 Posts: 33
    Could we just have the 1 second delay between opening mystery boxes removed???

The delay does not build suspense or intrigue, its just annoying. 

Normal (non theme boxes) can be opened in rapid pace if a player chooses to. The issue for me always has and always will be the programmed delay when opening "themed" boxes.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,419
    Could we just have the 1 second delay between opening mystery boxes removed???

The delay does not build suspense or intrigue, its just annoying. 

Normal (non theme boxes) can be opened in rapid pace if a player chooses to. The issue for me always has and always will be the programmed delay when opening "themed" boxes.

We've already discussed the same with the team, and it is intentional that it will take a second due to some reasons :)

• FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,382
    I still don't think it is a good idea because folks who like control might accidentally open boxes that did not want to get opened.   :s

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,304
    This is a very good suggestion. Hopefully it can be implemented in the near future. :)
    ninjahuman @ au 1
  • jedans (INT1)jedans (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
    edited 25.10.2020
    Dear Moderators,

Just in case my suggestion is too complex for BF developers and for BF server concern to implement it. you could adjust this into open by 100 (or open by <number of mystery/theme box> if more than 2 but less than 100) instead, it's fine for me. this could be save time too on my end.

Thank you.
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,538
    I like this idea

I know we all mis-click occasionally. Before we had the Gold Lock like many  I lost some by mistake, but then then the button was  right under the cursor
    This would be a button I would have to actively look for. Very difficult to accidentally click
    12410400344_fc07e4baf3_mjpg

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 738
    I have forwarded this idea to the Team.  :D

• Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    edited 31.10.2020
    The only problem I see with this option is, if you happen to have that many mystery boxes or even 50 and you select to open them all at once, how do you know you will get credited with all the rewards that are in the boxes? It seems like a lot for the programmers to make sure all are put into your inventory. And if they're not, who would know since you probably won't see them all after they're opened?
    To Infinity & Beyond!!!
  • jedans (INT1)jedans (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
    Wons (AU1) said:
    The only problem I see with this option is, if you happen to have that many mystery boxes or even 50 and you select to open them all at once, how do you know you will get credited with all the rewards that are in the boxes? It seems like a lot for the programmers to make sure all are put into your inventory. And if they're not, who would know since you probably won't see them all after they're opened?
    you could screenshot or make video on your current inventory before and after you open it then compare it. if that doesn't reflect, all you need to do is to send a support ticket or open a thread to report bug section, share your screenshots/video.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,846
    IF it were implemented I would think you would get a choice, one at a time or all. I bit like the WoF. I or all 8.

If you aren't confident of getting all your rewards than don't choose the ALL option

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 949
    I would very much like a second button for opening the boxes you win......now I have to open them one for one

[email protected]   /   Member of the Dutch coop "Zeeuwsche Unie" 

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 1,846
    edited 09:33
    @Kimmiecat (NL1) Hi there  :)

I merged you with a similar suggestion

It was forwarded for consideration

I would like it myself ... 2 buttons, one open one, one open all
    Post edited by RosyStarling at

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 949
    If opening all would give an animation like in the Wheel of fortune, you could see all items passing in the screen.
    And maybe with an option to opt-out this animation, also like in the WoF

[email protected]   /   Member of the Dutch coop "Zeeuwsche Unie" 

Sign In to comment.