Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Pleasure Park Guide

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526

This can average at over 2.2 million points per second and completes all of tasks. All of those decorations are reasonably accessible except for a few like Chinese New Year decorations and a few others like beckoning cats, high stalker and pearl of motivations. But some of those can be collected over a long time and some others can be replaced like you can use gumball machines in place of the pearl of motivations.

I want to see if anyone can improve this in any way. I can no longer improve it because I have removed all the quality 9 5x5 decorations that used to be required to complete those tasks and I can't find any other ways to reduce the space while completing all of the tasks. Also the quality 9 decoration is split up into eight 1x1 decorations but I can't place decorations that are 1 wide or long on that redecorating tool.
  • TMKC (IN1)TMKC (IN1) IN1 Posts: 939
    Great work @ninjahuman (AU1)  :)
    Great work @ninjahuman (AU1)  :)
    Thanks. :) Though I know another way that can save at least 20 squares of space now. :D But I have not created a layout for it yet.
    edited 17.02.2020
    Edit: This layout has some errors and does not complete all of the tasks.

Now I think it can run at around 2.3 million points per second. I think replacing a few stalls with very high quality decorations can increase the points per second to a greater amount but it's hard to collect them. It can also be improved by upgrading the two 5x5 quality 7 decorations even higher and replacing a quality 7 decoration with a high happiness quality 9 decoration. And there are a few decorations from the cooperative championship that can help that are no longer available. Also if anyone knows 5x5 quality 8 decorations with high village happiness please let me know. The highest I have been able to find is the fancy food truck with 20 village happiness from the culinary campaign event.
    Post edited by ninjahuman (AU1) on
  • well, i have "Crystal Carriage", quality 8 and it's a 5x4 92 HP with 30 VHP, there's birdhouse which, although a 4x4, is quality 8 and 55 HP with 40 VHP, i don't understand why you need it to be quality 8 and high village happiness, if it's for one of your 3 main farms, the quality should not matter and if it's for the deco valley, village happiness counts as normal happiness :)
    well, i have "Crystal Carriage", quality 8 and it's a 5x4 92 HP with 30 VHP, there's birdhouse which, although a 4x4, is quality 8 and 55 HP with 40 VHP, i don't understand why you need it to be quality 8 and high village happiness, if it's for one of your 3 main farms, the quality should not matter and if it's for the deco valley, village happiness counts as normal happiness :)
    I was trying to see if there was a better 5x5 decoration to upgrade to 203 regular and village happiness. At the moment I would need to take a fancy food truck and upgrade it to 183 happiness and the 20 village happiness will provide the rest.

Those decorations are nice but unfortunately they will not help much here because generally the quality 7 and 8 need to take up as little space as possible unless they are 5x5 decorations that help complete the 2,272 happiness 5x5 task. And unfortunately the happiness per square is too low for the 5x4 decoration to help with the 5x4 485 happiness task.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    edited 06.02.2020
    i think the weekly event deco on speed run  at level 7 task 6 might be better then the food truck event. it is a 135 happiness and 27 VF. the easiest one is not of the world if you are fast enough. the hint of Hawaii has a carp challenge at task 5. i personally think it is impossible. i really dont know how anyone finishes it.

i think the weekly event deco on speed run  at level 7 task 6 might be better then the food truck event. it is a 135 happiness and 27 VF. the easiest one is not of the world if you are fast enough. the hint of Hawaii has a carp challenge at task 5. i personally think it is impossible. i really dont know how anyone finishes it.

Ok thanks. I think that sounds like a good idea. That carp task needs gold to complete it unfortunately. But not of this world can be a good one since we can get the quality 4 5x5 decorations from culinary campaign and the quality 3 5x6 decorations from a hint of Hawaii.
  • well, i have "Crystal Carriage", quality 8 and it's a 5x4 92 HP with 30 VHP, there's birdhouse which, although a 4x4, is quality 8 and 55 HP with 40 VHP, i don't understand why you need it to be quality 8 and high village happiness, if it's for one of your 3 main farms, the quality should not matter and if it's for the deco valley, village happiness counts as normal happiness :)
    I was trying to see if there was a better 5x5 decoration to upgrade to 203 regular and village happiness. At the moment I would need to take a fancy food truck and upgrade it to 183 happiness and the 20 village happiness will provide the rest.

Those decorations are nice but unfortunately they will not help much here because generally the quality 7 and 8 need to take up as little space as possible unless they are 5x5 decorations that help complete the 2,272 happiness 5x5 task. And unfortunately the happiness per square is too low for the 5x4 decoration to help with the 5x4 485 happiness task.
    hmm... in that case, i could recommend Peaceful Koi pond (HP 145 and VHP 16) or Special Island (HP 102 VHP 46 UPGRADED) and Sailor ships (HP 146 UPGRADED) 

A note: the deco's are upgraded but not more than 1-2 hundred deco parts for the next HP point :)
    hmm... in that case, i could recommend Peaceful Koi pond (HP 145 and VHP 16) or Special Island (HP 102 VHP 46 UPGRADED) and Sailor ships (HP 146 UPGRADED) 

A note: the deco's are upgraded but not more than 1-2 hundred deco parts for the next HP point :)
    Ok thanks. I think the special island decoration can work really well as a quality 7 5x5 but unfortunately the event doesn't come much anymore and I demolished all of mine with Greta. :(
  • hmm... in that case, i could recommend Peaceful Koi pond (HP 145 and VHP 16) or Special Island (HP 102 VHP 46 UPGRADED) and Sailor ships (HP 146 UPGRADED) 

Ok thanks. I think the special island decoration can work really well as a quality 7 5x5 but unfortunately the event doesn't come much anymore and I demolished all of mine with Greta. :(
    Yep, 1 deco a year is not a fast way to get good deco's and sorry to hear :(

And a forgot to add, special island and Koi pond are 5x5's while sailor ships is a 6x4 :)

• I have gotten a list of gratuity bonuses by checking the 276 gratuities of 92 pleasure park stalls, although i'm sure i might have missed 1 or 2, i would say that it covers at least the basic gratuities :)

List of gratuities:

Quality 3 deco gratuities:

Have 9 x quality 3 deco's

Have 16 x quality 3 deco's

Have 24 x quality 3 deco's

Have quality 3 deco's that together provide 338 happiness

Have quality 3 deco's that together provide 628 happiness

Have quality 3 deco's that together provide 1063 happiness

Quality 4 deco gratuities:

Have 7 x quality 4 deco's

Have 14 x quality 4 deco's

Have 22 x quality 4 deco's

Have quality 4 deco's that together provide 366 happiness

Have quality 4 deco's that together provide 1168 happiness

Quality 5 deco gratuities:

Have 6 x quality 5 deco's

Have 13 x quality 5 deco's

Have 20 x quality 5 deco's

Have quality 5 deco's that together provide 386 happiness

Have quality 5 deco's that together provide 723 happiness

Have quality 5 deco's that together provide 836 happiness

Have quality 5 deco's that together provide 1286 happiness

Quality 6 deco gratuities:

Have 2 x quality 6 deco's

Have 5 x quality 6 deco's

Have 13 x quality 6 deco's

Have quality 6 deco's that together provide 140 happiness

Have quality 6 deco's that together provide 350 happiness

Have quality 6 deco's that together provide 910 happiness

Quality 7 deco gratuities:

Have 2 x quality 7 deco's

Have 4 x quality 7 deco's

Have 7 x quality 7 deco's

Have quality 7 deco's that together provide 185 happines

Have quality 7 deco's that together provide 370 happiness

Have quality 7 deco's that together provide 646 happiness

Quality 8 deco gratuities:

Have 2 x quality 8 deco's

Have 3 x quality 8 deco's

Have 6 x quality 8 deco's

Have quality 8 deco's that together provide 213 happiness

Have quality 8 deco's that together provide 320 happiness

Have quality 8 decorations that together provide 640 happiness
    ​​​​​​​

Specific deco size gratuities:

Have 2 x 4x3 deco's

Have 2 x 6x5 deco's

Have 7 x 3x3 deco's

Have 2x2 deco's that together provide 12 happiness

Have 6x3 deco's that together provide 55 happiness

Have 5x5 deco's that together provide 2272 happiness
  • vendysek (CZ1)vendysek (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 26
    conditions to complete the bonuses are different in different levels
    This bonus list applies to which group of players?
    I am level 119 and am in the level group 100-149, before the level group was from 50 - 99
    conditions to complete the bonuses are different in different levels
    This bonus list applies to which group of players?
    I am level 119 and am in the level group 100-149, before the level group was from 50 - 99
    That list would most likely be the level 150-249 group. After that there is the level 250+ group.
    edited 27.09.2020
    70 stall design:

It completes all task requirements and leaves space for 70 stalls while providing 6,913 (7,203 because I forgot about the fence and gate) happiness.
    Post edited by ninjahuman (AU1) on
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Hi, does anyone have a list of gratuities for level 250+ group ??
    How are the lists to be understood - if fx. the list says have 7 level 3 decos, have 12 level 3 decos, have 18 level 3 decos - Would it not be enough to just do the last one ??? The same goes for happiness , 3 amounts to be collected and again is it not enough to just do the highest of them ? So instead of 6 tasks you narrow it down to 2 tasks. OR is it, that you have to nail the exact amount of happiness required ??
    Please someone who knows - explain this to me :smiley:
    Hi, does anyone have a list of gratuities for level 250+ group ??
    How are the lists to be understood - if fx. the list says have 7 level 3 decos, have 12 level 3 decos, have 18 level 3 decos - Would it not be enough to just do the last one ??? The same goes for happiness , 3 amounts to be collected and again is it not enough to just do the highest of them ? So instead of 6 tasks you narrow it down to 2 tasks. OR is it, that you have to nail the exact amount of happiness required ??
    Please someone who knows - explain this to me :smiley:
    Hi. I have the list for level 250+ at the bottom of the post.

It is to be interpreted that you need to have at least as many decorations or as much happiness as the task is asking.

For example, using the list below let's say that you have 15 level 3 decorations that provide a total of 800 happiness. You would complete the place 9 decorations, the 435 happiness and the 756 happiness tasks.

Generally as you said, it's better to try to complete all of them as they greatly increase your chances of getting nice stalls. But some of them can be somewhat rough space-wise such as the happiness tasks for quality 3, quality 4 and 5x5 size decorations. So depending on your goal, it can be an advantage to leave some out depending on your playing style.

If you would like some more advice for trying to reduce the amount of space the decorations take up while completing all the tasks, I can help with that as well. 

Tasks:

Level 3 Quality Decorations

Place 9 level 3 decorations

Place 22 level 3 decorations

Place 26 level 3 decorations

Place level 3 decorations that together provide 435 happiness

Place level 3 decorations that together provide 756 farm happiness

Place level 3 decorations that together provide 1,063 farm happiness

Level 4 Quality Decorations

Place 18 level 4 decorations

Place 26 level 4 decorations

Place level 4 decorations that together provide 415 farm happiness

Place level 4 decorations that together provide 653 farm happiness

Place level 4 decorations that together provide 1,068 farm happiness

Level 5 Quality Decorations

Place 9 level 5 decorations

Place 14 level 5 decorations

Place 20 level 5 decorations

Place level 5 decorations that together provide 668 farm happiness

Place level 5 decorations that together provide 1,039 farm happiness

Level 6 Quality Decorations

Place 5 level 6 decorations

Place 13 level 6 decorations

Place 18 level 6 decorations

Place level 6 decorations that together provide 350 farm happiness

Place level 6 decorations that together provide 910 farm happiness

Place level 6 decorations that together provide 1,260 farm happiness

Level 7 Quality Decorations

Place 7 level 7 decorations

Place 12 level 7 decorations

Place level 7 decorations that together provide 560 farm happiness

Place level 7 decorations that together provide 960 farm happiness

Level 8 Quality Decorations

Place 3 level 8 decorations

Place 6 level 8 decorations

Place 10 level 8 decorations

Place level 8 decorations that together provide 528 farm happiness

Place level 8 decorations that together provide 880 farm happiness

Size

Place 6 decorations with a size of 3 x 2

Place 7 decorations with a size of 3 x 3

Place 2 decorations with a size of 6 x 5

Place decorations with a size of 4 x 3 that together provide 36 farm happiness

Place decorations with a size of 5 x 4 that together provide 485 farm happiness

Place decorations with a size of 5 x 5 that together provide 2,272 farm happiness
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    @ninjahuman (AU1) Thank you so very much for all of this great information!  I just recently started doing a little better with this event by placing mostly 3x3 decos. I am no where close to your level (yet). Would you please share how do you get so many 2x2 decos?  Thanks :)
    @ninjahuman (AU1) Thank you so very much for all of this great information!  I just recently started doing a little better with this event by placing mostly 3x3 decos. I am no where close to your level (yet). Would you please share how do you get so many 2x2 decos?  Thanks :)
    Nice job so far. :)

All the quality 2-6 decorations are gumball machines. They can be purchased with vouchers from the candy farm trader. Then you can upgrade them with farm dollars or decoration parts to reach certain quality levels. They are split up like this:
    5 - 10 happiness: Quality 2 (Not useful)
    11 - 15 happiness: Quality 3
    16 - 19 happiness: Quality 4
    20 - 25 happiness: Quality 5
    26 - 32 happiness: Quality 6
    33 - 40 happiness: Quality 7 (Very expensive)
    41 - ? happiness: Quality 8 (Extremely expensive)

The quality 7 decorations are either pearl of motivations, winter stones or stone of lights from temporary farm hard work rewards. Unfortunately they are no longer available, but you can check other options such as quality 7 gumball machines or kite decorations.

The quality 8 decorations are wild kites from a ranking prize for the 2nd place cooperative in the cooperative hard worker event. The main reason I used that decoration was with the high village happiness, but otherwise you can look for other alternatives.

If you can't get the quality 7 or 8 2x2 decorations and don't want to spend a fortune on upgrading decorations, it may be better to try and get some other small decorations like quality 7 and 8 goldfish bowls or quality 8 unicorn or mermaid sculptures.
    Thank you so much ninjahuman , and also for your answer to Heather Norsk. 

It makes things easier when you know what to tdo :-)

You're welcome. :) You are always welcome to ask something if you have any more questions.
  • Jashe (INT1)Jashe (INT1) INT1 Posts: 51

This there earlier on too

Tasks:

Level 3 Quality Decorations

Place 9 level 3 decorations

Place 22 level 3 decorations

Place 26 level 3 decoration
    Place level 3 decorations that together provide 435 happiness

Place level 3 decorations that together provide 756 farm happiness

Place level 3 decorations that together provide 1,063 farm happiness

Level 4 Quality Decorations

Place 18 level 4 decorations

Place 26 level 4 decorations

Place level 4 decorations that together provide 415 farm happiness

Place level 4 decorations that together provide 653 farm happiness

Place level 4 decorations that together provide 1,068 farm happiness

Level 5 Quality Decorations

Place 9 level 5 decorations

Place 14 level 5 decorations

Place 20 level 5 decorations

Place level 5 decorations that together provide 668 farm happiness

Place level 5 decorations that together provide 1,039 farm happiness

Level 6 Quality Decorations

Place 5 level 6 decorations

Place 13 level 6 decorations

Place 18 level 6 decorations

Place level 6 decorations that together provide 350 farm happiness

Place level 6 decorations that together provide 910 farm happiness

Place level 6 decorations that together provide 1,260 farm happiness

Level 7 Quality Decorations

Place 7 level 7 decorations

Place 12 level 7 decorations

Place level 7 decorations that together provide 560 farm happiness

Place level 7 decorations that together provide 960 farm happiness

Level 8 Quality Decorations

Place 3 level 8 decorations

Place 6 level 8 decorations

Place 10 level 8 decorations

Place level 8 decorations that together provide 528 farm happiness

Place level 8 decorations that together provide 880 farm happiness

Size

Place 6 decorations with a size of 3 x 2

Place 7 decorations with a size of 3 x 3 

Place 2 decorations with a size of 6 x 5

Place decorations with a size of 4 x 3 that together provide 36 farm happiness

Place decorations with a size of 5 x 4 that together provide 485 farm happiness

Place decorations with a size of 5 x 5 that together provide 2,272 farm happiness

What you want to ideally have is to complete as many tasks as possible while using the space effectively. So when you try to design it with your decorations, try to use decorations that use only the number that you need at maximum and get the happiness that you need.

You're welcome. :) You are always welcome to ask something if you have any more questions.
    Yes I have one 😊 Is it correct, that the 2x2 deco´s is no longer a must have ?? They were a demand at an earlier stage 
    Yes I have one 😊 Is it correct, that the 2x2 deco´s is no longer a must have ?? They were a demand at an earlier stage 
    It depends on your goals. If you want to make it easier to get a higher score in general, 2x2 decorations (particularly gumball machines) will be extremely useful. As you can see from my design, I have multiple 2x2 decorations from every quality. But they are at least useful for quality 3-5 tasks without having to spend too much on upgrading them.
    Here are the upgrade prices for gumball machines up to 32 happiness:

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    @ninjahuman (AU1)

Very nice , Thanks!

Someday, I'll have to use my parts :D
    @ninjahuman (AU1)

Very nice , Thanks!

Someday, I'll have to use my parts :D
    You're welcome. :)

Ok nice. I ended up using dollars to upgrade when I ran out of decoration parts.
    Great work, @ninjahuman (AU1)  It's really a very useful thread.

I'm waiting for the candy farm to buy the gumball machines that would help me.

Thank you very much for the great information!  :) 

You're welcome. :) The gumball machines are very useful.
Sign In to comment.