Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Pumpkin hunt 2 days short???

In order to find 350 pumpkins , where there are 35 per day, the event needs to be 10 days....not 8
189 : 24 = 7.8 days

Or  does the summertime clock go back 2 days tonight, instead of one hour?

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    I'll ask about this and come back to you when I have answer. 

There are no staff in at the weekend :-(
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Actually, according to my hunt, we're 3 days short, not two.  Thanks for looking into this, RS. 
  • Tralfazz (US1)Tralfazz (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    Was wondering that myself, The event started with 7 days on the clock. Guess it shouldn't be a surprise to find a bug though...
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    yep, same question!!! with the way it is now, there is no way to get enough pumpkins :(
  • When I find the pumpkins and click on them they are not showing that I have found them. Not getting credit for the pumpkins found.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    Have you tried clearing the cache 15 times while standing on your head w/ your toes pointed North and drinking lemonade?  I can't believe you didn't try that. *sarcasm added*
  • How can we get 350 pumpkins when we only have 7 days?  Only 35 a day max.  I  log on everyday, and 10-24-20 was the first day it was on.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I wonder if the reason we got that "free deco" is to make up for our deco loss of the hardwork rewards in the Pumpkin hunt?  No matter, I got the flag and the decos from years, so if I don't get it this year it's okay.  I just feel for the folks who are new to Big Farm since the last pumpkin event.  You all probably are desirous of the Halloween flag and deco. 
    edited 26.10.2020

GOOD NEWS 

The Pumpkin Hunt has been extended by 2 days

It is now possible to get all 350 pumpkins

As Seen in the Mod News Bulletin

PHEW!
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995

GOOD NEWS 

The Pumpkin Hunt has been extended by 2 days

It is now possible to get all 250 pumpkins

As Seen in the Mod News Bulletin

PHEW!
    You mean 350 pumpkins?
    LOL .... call me Queen of the Typo

Corrected!
    shouldn't the event have been extended by three days?  When it started, it said we had seven days.  First day of starting always says we have 10.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    On mine it was 7~  which always means 8 less an hour or two.  It looks right to me atm

• I just ran the math on my farm (US1 server) and right now it's showing 181.6 hrs remaining. That's just over 7-1/2 days left now. So I'm bettin' they adjusted to doing the 10 day like we normally get and didn't give Rosy an hours adjustment...just told her 2 days. You know how GG is. 
    Thanks for following up on this Rosy!
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    Well at any rate, I think now we will be able to get all the rewards, so thank you GGS for extending it long enough that we can have success!  :D
    On mine it was 7~  which always means 8 less an hour or two.  It looks right to me atm

Let's hope. I'm getting enough per day that would work if we had 10 days, but not enough if it's only 9 as I didn't find all 35 each day so far.  
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253

I am very happy to say that I was able to finish this time, so I got the Venus Plant, The Flag, & the decoration from finding pumpkins & squash, with a 350 point's finish, did not think I would make it but I did, :)
  • you really only need to collect 315 items on scavenger hunt events like these to get the deco 6 days to collect all of them never using gold 1 extra day for the ones you may have missed 7 days total i never use gold and always have time to collect never need to collect for the 7th day because i always got them using the zoom in function on the browser granted i have only done 3 of these types of events so far but they seem to repeat
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    I'm glad to see everyone is going to make it with the pumpkins, decos & flag; on INT server it shows only a little over 10 hours remains so won't be getting my rewards.  When my eyes get blurry trying to find pumpkins, it is time for me to retire from event. Too often just can't see them or they aren't even there. Good going about getting the extra 2 days everyone on US server. Been harvesting fast and furious, but not enough to get rewards such is life; always next year...hahaha

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file