Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Rising gold price

Recently there has been an increase in the price of gold on the Brazil server and on two more servers. An increase of almost 300%.This was a murder of Brazil's competitiveness in global events such as the Masters League and the World Championship.

How it was:

in this photo there was a 160% promotion. If we consider that it had a 110% promotion, the gold gain would be 3,360,000

How the price is right now:

The 
minimum wage in Brazil is R $ 1,045.00.With the old prices it was possible to buy almost 3 million golds with that value. Now with the new values ​​it is necessary practically 4 minimum wages to buy more than 3 million golds.

A person playing on a European server showed me how much he needs to pay in gold:

This is from a country where the minimum wage is 758 euros They can buy more than 3 million gold with that value

And this is from Portugal where the minimum wage is 700 euros

So I ask: is this the balance that the game wants so much?
This would not be a big problem if there were no global events. But there are.Don't they see that in more than a year of the cooperative masters' league like Placebo it never left?Isn't it very strange?Don't they see that there are rarely any Japanese players in the top 10 of Greta, but they are always first in the WWC ranking?

Sorry to post this here, but it is the forum where you have more visibility and this is the 
outburst of a player who is already tired of they making several changes aiming at "balance" and in the end there is no balance.

I'm at level 1002, I already bought 29 kites when they were sold and I saw them being taken after a lot of money spent.
I have my laboratories at level 100 and I saw them take out their functionality after a lot of money spent.

I'm just exhausted from all this. 

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Please read the Announcement by  CM_Katsuo  titled Information on price changes

Part of it says

"
    Brazil:
    Prices have increased to account for inflation as well as the complex set of taxes imposed on foreign companies."
  • Alex (BR1)Alex (BR1) BR1 Posts: 102

Part of it says

"
    Brazil:
    Prices have increased to account for inflation as well as the complex set of taxes imposed on foreign companies."
    I've read it, several times

And it remains absurd, R $ 1,416.00 in a gold package to rise to R $ 3.695.99 ...
    To make matters worse they brought this change in the period when the world is facing a pandemic
    Nothing justifies this increase and they know it.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612

Part of it says

"
    Brazil:
    I've read it, several times

And it remains absurd, R $ 1,416.00 in a gold package to rise to R $ 3.695.99 ...
    To make matters worse they brought this change in the period when the world is facing a pandemic
    Nothing justifies this increase and they know it.
    Could you please write a ticket to the payment support with your feedback? they might be able to help you better in this scenario.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file