Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Temporary Farm Fields Not Working

124»

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 21.10.2020
    @ronin7 (INT1) I've moved you to Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

As said above there is a known issue with the field on the Temporary Farms which you can read about in Temporary Farm Fields Not Working

If nothing is functioning then please clear your cache
    If you need help with that please see 
    MISSING Gold or Cash or any other items from your game? (How To Clear Your Cache)
  • Bobbed (AU1)Bobbed (AU1) AU1 Posts: 16
    I also had to tell my team to delete and rebuild the fields. New thing as well though, my stored decorations have gone missing now. Is this happening to anyone else?
    edited 21.10.2020
    @Bobbed (AU1)

Are you looking on the right farm for your decorations?
    Decorations picked up from your Main Farm only show when you are on the Main Farm. Decorations picked up from the Gourmet Farm only show when on the Gourmet Farm and the same for the Flower Farm 

If you are still sure you are missing decorations then contact Support who will look into it for you

• I am having a similar problem with one of my Apiaries.  It just sits there and sleeps. I click on the blue Z and it brings up the circle, doesn't matter what I choose, it goes back to the Z.  No error message, though.  The apiary that doesn't work is upgraded to the highest level, but I have another that does work.

This happened about the same time as the northern light field issue, but since the latter did have an error message, it doesn't seem likely it would be the same problem. 

I could be mis-remembering, but I think the problem started about the time I added booster tokens there.  And if it will let me remove the booster tokens to try it without, I haven't figured out how to do that. 

Ideas?
    @ronin7 (INT1) and @Katerina55 (US1) 
    If cache clearing does not do the trick try a different browser or an incognito or private  window. Different  browsers give it different names

• ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    I can't harvest anything in NorthernLightsFarm nor GourmetFarm; certain section won't allow harvesting. It's been a problem for 2 to 3 days now.  What can be done?  Thanks for any solution.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 22.10.2020
    I can't harvest anything in NorthernLightsFarm nor GourmetFarm; certain section won't allow harvesting. It's been a problem for 2 to 3 days now.  What can be done?  Thanks for any solution.
    Please check PM

@ronin7 (INT1)

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
    Post edited by BugsBunny on
Sign In to comment.