Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Has anybody ever completed the Wedding Planner?

Just out of curiosity, but has anybody ever completed this event without using gold to buy their way through the levels? I can do most of the events with a bit of effort but this one seems totally impossible.

Comments

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    yes... you have to pick a very low level to do it.

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I've done it at level 3 just the once.  Now I do it at 1 just for the WWC points
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    Also known as 3 weddings and a snore ZZZzzzzzzz
  • That's interesting. I've never been offered the choice to do it at different levels. I am with some events, but not this one. 
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Until you successfully complete the first one at level 3, you will always have to start it at the level 3.  Once you succeed the level three, then you will get the options at the other levels.  Keep trying, you will succeed.  :D
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I don't think all the levels are possible without gold/seaweed. For the other weekly events, they are possible and I have done that for all of them except possibly Mysterious Asia due to a lack of pigstys on my farm, but I haven't really tried past level 3 for the Wedding Planner event so I can't really guarantee that it is like that though. Level 3 is definitely doable without gold if you have a lot of buildings on your flower farm.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Yup, its not easy

You'll need a bit of time on your hands, and a well developped-farm to succeed at it level 3

it can be a little easier during octoberfest, as u can plant tomatoes in meadows

But in order to succeed , you have to prepare yourself to run the most things, that are on short duration

Having a lot of efficient olive tree's with quick fertilizer can help

You can also save Seaweed liquid fertilizer to help you a bit, with the process

But the key, is to really have free time , in the coming week, that u plan to do it :)

And after its completed , like previous posters said, you can run it on level 1-2 , both are very very easy compared to level 3 , and it gives decent things :)
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I have never finished this even, I start it then I forget it is there cause  I do not go on My other farms alot just My main one, oh well, :)
  • I've collected lots of quick fertiliser and special seeds so I don't have to wait 6 hours to harvest anything. I've been stuck on the invitations stage for two days now, with two days to go. I'll probably finish it (just) but there will be no time left for the doves. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file