Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Temporary Farm Fields Not Working

Comments

• Dvroh (US1)Dvroh (US1) US1 Posts: 17
    I got the same object occupied error. I was able to exchange money, but not plant flax. Please stop telling people to clear their cache, that is very misleading. It is clearly a coding error. Somebody wrote an object method badly.
  • Is anyone else having trouble with this farm? I was able to exchange $$, but can't plant the flax or anything else.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    I built a second field, but one of my members just reloaded and it worked for her.
  • Why am I getting an error message when trying to plant Flax on the Northern Lights Farm??
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Why am I getting an error message when trying to plant Flax on the Northern Lights Farm??
    We are already aware of this bug, the only solution right now is to demolish the field and build a new one.

We have already reported it, but we will have to wait till Monday for our team to look into it.
  • Every time I try to sow flax I get a big orange error notice also on my other farm it does the same thing with barley which is keeping me from filling up my boat to sail out .. Please Help 
  • Jeff1526 (US1)Jeff1526 (US1) US1 Posts: 80
    i'm getting the same thing
  • I have the same issue and I receive Action_Object_Occupied Error.
    I've reported this issue to the support team. I suggest you to do so.
    All other members in my cooperative have this issue too!
  • Faster Grandma (US1)Faster Grandma (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    edited 18.10.2020
    I have restarted my computer and still couldn't plant crops. I was able to build another field. I don't think I'll go any farther because I will have to exchange more $$ in order to upgrade the house so I will have the needed workers.
    Post edited by Faster Grandma (US1) on
  • I just exchange money every 2 hours till this problem be solved.
    We will have a big trouble to finish this Island farm, if the time won't get extended.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    @Dvroh (US1)
    @Faster Grandma (US1)
    @GrammaLeah (US1)
    @Happy Farmer3 (US1)
    @rhonda021 (US1)
    @Jeff 1526 (US1)
    @Erfan_Zigma (INT1)

We are already aware of this issue and have reported it to the team, the team will look into it when they are back on Monday.

In the meantime, the only solution is to demolish and re-build the field.

I'm tagging you all here to let you know that all threads you created regarding the same topic were merged to a single one to keep it organized.

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • outawac (US1)outawac (US1) US1 Posts: 49
    Nordic temporary farm is not allowing to start production in field -- is anyone else having this issue?   Any suggestions on how to fix it?  Thanks.
  • Feej (GB1)Feej (GB1) GB1 Posts: 7
    Northern lights fields will not work.
  • Bruce04 (US1)Bruce04 (US1) US1 Posts: 198
    OLD NEWS!

Have you read any of the other posts in this thread?
  • Erfan_Zigma (INT1)Erfan_Zigma (INT1) INT1 Posts: 17
    Answer ✓
    I have the same issue. There was a post about it, but I don't know why it is deleted.
    I can't harvest anything and I've reported this issue to the support team. I suggest you to do so.
  • Erfan_Zigma (INT1)Erfan_Zigma (INT1) INT1 Posts: 17
    Answer ✓
    aha
    I have the answer.
    I didn't see the meesage that I was replied to.
    you should rebuild and build the field to fix.
    Sorry
  • BugsBunny said:
    @Dvroh (US1)
    @Faster Grandma (US1)
    @GrammaLeah (US1)
    @Happy Farmer3 (US1)
    @rhonda021 (US1)
    @Jeff 1526 (US1)
    @Erfan_Zigma (INT1)

We are already aware of this issue and have reported it to the team, the team will look into it when they are back on Monday.

In the meantime, the only solution is to demolish and re-build the field.

I'm tagging you all here to let you know that all threads you created regarding the same topic were merged to a single one to keep it organized.

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
    Thank you very much. I hadn't seen your comment before I posted a comment in another thread. Sorry for that.
    Answer ✓
    I will try re-moving and re-building the field and see if that works.  Thanks.
    Answer ✓
    Perfect --- I built a new field and it works great.   Now I will demolish the original field and re-build that one.  Thank you for taking the time to answer my plea for help.  Happy Farming to you.
  • Bill4112 (US1)Bill4112 (US1) US1 Posts: 72
    I reported the same problem with the original field (error code 5). I cleared cache, rebooted my computer, and tried two other browsers. Nothing helped. I then decided to build a second field. I was able to plant in that field without problem. I am now destroying the original field.
  • Having the same problem on my main account, AndyTwobeats (Sweden/Nordic 1)

But couldn't even log in to the forum with that account... (telling me my email wasn't verified when it is...)

Just by pure luck, was able to finally log in with this new account just to post...

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 19.10.2020
    Good news HotFix coming for this at 11:00 CEST today

See the  Mod News Bulletin

Edit :  It only affects those starting the farm after the HotFix

If you already have the bug the only solution is to demolish and rebuild

Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Great hotfix.

Still can't plant anything on the temp. farm.
    Don't tell me me to clear my cache.

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Unfortunately the HotFix will only affect those starting the Temp farm now :-(

If you already had the bug the only solution, sadly, is to demolish and rebuild
  • eikco (SKN1)eikco (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 48
    YES I have problem on islands farm and the shop, on flowerfarm. bingo2
  • Faster Grandma (US1)Faster Grandma (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    edited 19.10.2020
    Since I had to demolish and then pay to rebuild the field. I think I should be given my original field back again. If I don't get the original field replaced, I will not do any more on this farm.
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    edited 21.10.2020
    On my NorthernLightsFarm I can't begin harvest of anything...NOTHING.  Some error box pops up and that's it. Is anyone else having this problem?  It's been this way now for 2 days...maybe even 3.
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • I just started mine today after a member in my coop told me about her issue.  It worked fine for me.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    There is issues with the field that appears normally with the temporary farm , a work around is to demolish it and rebuild it

and i think they are looking at it
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    There is issues with the field that appears normally with the temporary farm , a work around is to demolish it and rebuild it

and i think they are looking at it
    Yes, thank you Exxy.  The team is looking into the situation as it is a known issue.
Sign In to comment.