Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Temporary Farm Fields Not Working

Comments

• most of the players in our coop have said the same, I can build but not plant anything
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 18.10.2020
    Sadly it is the same bug as on the Island Field 

The rather unsatisfactory workaround is to demolish and rebuild as it only happens with the autogenerated field

It ought  not to happen again after the next Update
    @ria36 (NL1)
    You should be able to demolish the field. Can you give me a screen shot of the error message you get when trying to demolish
  • ria36 (NL1)ria36 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 64
    After a while, demolishing the field succeeded
    @r@"ria36 (NL1)" Good to hear
  • melanieP (US1)melanieP (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    Error Code I am getting when I go to sow seeds on the only field:

errorCode_ACTION_OBJECT_OCCUPIED

Support-Info:
    Command: PBFarmProduceResponse
    Error-Code: 5
    Timestamp: 1602790908
    Zone: 6
    PID:7434614

*Does not let me sow anything, and the error msg pops up again after I reload the page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

• ria36 (NL1)ria36 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 64
    What's not yet solved: players on top of the list who haven't even started a Northern light farm.....
  • melanieP (US1)melanieP (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    I am also having issues with Northern Lights farm fields, error code saying field occupied when it is not. Tried re loading game a few times help would be appreciated
    As said above the only solution is to demolish the field and build another.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    More and more broken parts in this game.  This is driving more people away. WE should not have to demolish things WE did not create in the first place nor waste time and energy putting in a ticket. Sad reflection on the company as a whole. 
  • Lins31 (GB1)Lins31 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 9
    My winter field is not working either!  I too cannot sow any crops
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    On the current Island event one has to demolish the "baby" once again before you can use it......
  • Winter field not able to grow first crop.  I tried a second field but it requires a batch of workers first.

• Jashe (INT1)Jashe (INT1) INT1 Posts: 51
    I am also having the same problem in the Winter Field, could not plant any crop or Sardines / Herrings, have had to demolish the field. Wonder why these bugs keep reappearing and can't be solved once they have been brought to the attention of GGS/BFG??

I will be building a fresh winter field and I hope that I don't face the same problem....
    I am facing the same problem with the Winter Fields, demolishing the one now and will have to build another. I hope that I will be able to use it once built.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Same issue here. We shouldn't have to have all these workarounds. Northern Lights shouldn't have been broken in the first place.
  • Lins31 (GB1)Lins31 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 9
    Update  - My winter field is not working either!  I too cannot sow any crops
    I have checked the winter fields of all members of my coop - and no one is able to grow crops

In addition - the bug is contaminating my other farms
    Specifically a level 3 garden (1 out of 5) on my Gormet farm
    I can harvest as normal, but I am unable to sow crops again unless I log out - close my browser - and re log on
    It comes up with an invalid Id Error on the garden
  • I have people in my co-op also reporting that once they start the island farm, that they can't plant on MF and/or GF.
  • landghe (SKN1)landghe (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 93
    I am facing the same problem with the Winter Fields, demolishing the one now and will have to build another. I hope that I will be able to use it once built.

Same here, we should all be compensated 20 000 in winter island dollars, the price of the field. 
  • Jason33 (INT1)Jason33 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 63
    I am having the same problem with the Winter Field, had to demolish it and now building a new one. It's all time consuming, we could have been busy building something else on the Northern Lights Farm and being more profitable than wasting time like this.

I do hope that I will be able to use it once it's built :) 
  • As stated by previous comment, I am unable to sow any crops on the Northern Lights.  Also, not sure if I'm just missing something, but there doesn't appear to be anywhere to add to the ongoing thread.  Hopefully the non-sowing of crops issue will be handled promptly and the forum/discussion/bug reporting issue will also be handled in a timely manner.
  • Jason33 (INT1)Jason33 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 63
    Yes, I agree, we should be compensated the cost of the new field.

@BamaBeachMama (US1)

Please have a look here for the problem that you are facing, it's being discussed here.

edited 18.10.2020
    More posts on the original field of the Temporary Farms not being sowable merged

The only, unsatisfactory, solution is to demolish it and build your own

This ought to be fixed after the next Update
    Thank goodness that the new field I built on the Northern Lights Farm is allowing me to sow Flax on it, so it works -- demolishing and building -- but time spent on this... :(

• Bruce04 (US1)Bruce04 (US1) US1 Posts: 198
    Same problem. Will try demolishing and rebuilding. We should get compensation for this.
  • LCCGamer (US1)LCCGamer (US1) US1 Posts: 27
    Having same field problem.  Too bad I wasted time trying to fix it the usual way.  Should have just checked out the forum.  I am just surprised as Northern Lights is not a new feature.
  • eikco (SKN1)eikco (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 48
    The hole coop, having same field problem.  Too bad we wasted time trying to fix it the usual way.
    I have people in my co-op also reporting that once they start the island farm, that they can't plant on MF and/or GF.
    If MF, GF or FF are affected reloading seems to sort out those farms
  • wannago (INT1)wannago (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    Hello,

Is anyone else having a problem sowing fields on Island Farm? At least 3 other members of my coop and myself cannot sew anything on our fields. And I see other players in different coops can.

Can someone look into this please and thanks?

Thanks, Wanna :)
Sign In to comment.