Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

15 second commercial

168»

Comments

• DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    double click on the AD, it will go up in the tabs... click the BF tab and you don't ever have to watch it.  Hit the X on the commercial tab and POOF it's gone.

• WingSpan (US1)WingSpan (US1) US1 Posts: 0
    I often have to reload the page multiple times to even try to fertilize my orchards. And of course every time I refresh the page, I'm forced to look at more ads! I bought gold and I am seriously regretting if they are planning to continue making the game unplayable. Honestly, I'd rather get my money back and quit the game. I also can't get the crops on the island to plant because it keeps telling me something is already growing when it was my first time trying to plant. 
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    ALL feedback on the advertising is being forcefully fed back

The bug on the Island is known and should not happen the next time around.
    The only current workaround is the rather unsatisfactory demolish it and rebuild it. The new  field should work as expected

• catlynn6 (US1)catlynn6 (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    So what's the latest on the ads on US server only?  It seems to me that everyone on other servers have their opinions, just wait until it's their server and see how they like working around this glitch!  (and I use that term politely) How long is this to go on?  I noticed that US was #17th in championship.  We used to be in top 10, doesn't that tell them something is wrong?  They are losing A LOT of players from US.  
    @catlynn6 (US1)  I've moved you from the thread on CCs to this one about the ads as its more appropriate

I would like to reassure you, and everyone, that we are firmly reporting all the feed back on these ads

• only GGs would be daft enough to advertise other games to play when they are trying to keep us on bigfarm 24/7 I play in the US but don't get the ads although others in my coop do and get tempted to leave the game. Maybe GGs could spend some time making it more lucrative being in a coop. Loads of players drop out because there is not enough to gain being in a coop.
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    Is anyone else getting multiple ads?
    It might have been a fluke before, but this is the third time I have gotten TWO.
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    It seems that BFG/GGS are becoming a bit more transparent with their advertising effort. See through adverts now?

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I'm finding similar transparency in the Fortune Tellers tent  :¬)
  • I'm also losing coop new members because of this ad thing. If they HAVE to do ads, at least let newbies have a grace period of a couple months so they can see if they even like the game first! Jeez, if I've just joined a game and an ad pops up more than twice, I delete the game. I don't even bother looking at it enough to see if a few bucks will stop the ads.
    Another possible idea that I shiver to even speak out loud...as a coop founder, I would consider paying for a coop ad-free option that would cover all our members as long as it wasn't some insane amount. Most players just don't have the disposable income. I don't either now (got hours and pay cut this week for at least a year), but I certainly have more than most of our new members.
    Better yet though, is to see about incorporating ad-free with subscriptions. ALL the different subscriptions. That's a hard cash commitment coming in every single month and should be rewarded by not subjecting subscribers to deluges of invasive and event busting ads.
    Bottom line, the ads need a FAR better solution to long term game stability and sustainability than what is currently causing damage to not only our play, but also to the game and in turn, to GG's income level. The point is to GROW revenue. Not push customers away. 
    My 2 cents worth at least.
    I'm getting political ads again.
    -
    Not to mention a disgusting "ad" with half-naked women rubbing their unclothed tops and licking their lips.
    If I wanted to see por^ography I would go look at some .
    -
    I have about had ENOUGH !
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    We are continuing to report these issues to the Team.
  • didah (SKN1)didah (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1,246
    Will be interesting to hear, what kind of receipt/reply you get for your repports...doesn't seem like they have any comments so far?
    When or do you expect to hear anything?

PS. Ads hasn't infected SKN server yet - but I guarantee that it won't be popular if it does! -
    The proud Vikings of the great North will raise and punish!  >:)

Happy weekend all! :)

-didah

This is apparently what Big Farm wants.
    For some reason, I think they want to kill the game.
    -
    I lost 4 members over that one advertisement.
    Their farms are still here, as they bought gold and they can't be closed, but the people are gone now.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 24.10.2020
    Will be interesting to hear, what kind of receipt/reply you get for your repports...doesn't seem like they have any comments so far?
    When or do you expect to hear anything?

PS. Ads hasn't infected SKN server yet - but I guarantee that it won't be popular if it does! -
    The proud Vikings of the great North will raise and punish!  >:)

Happy weekend all! :)

-didah

@didah

Please be assured that we are forwarding all your complaints and feedbacks one by one even though if it's positive or negative, and we will let you know once we have an official reply to those, but what we can assure you is that the team is listening to all of these o:)

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Well, the "powers that be" are still working on it.  We will let you know when we know.
  • fatcat (GB1)fatcat (GB1) GB1 Posts: 23
    These ads are blackmail to all intents and purposes
    Now being discussed HERE  after the Official Announcement

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file