Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Half time for upgrading not working

I started the upgrade to level 9 on a Capacious Cow this morning as half time was supposed to be in effect.  However, the timer shows the full amount with no reduction for the booster.

Comments

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Did you take a screenshot?  I encourage you to send in a ticket to Support so they can investigate what happened.
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    No 1/2 time construction working on my farms either.:o(

I did put in a ticket and no response yet. So tried to put in another ticket, but it wouldn't let me , said to try later. Not much help yet. 
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    I did put in a ticket and no response yet. So tried to put in another ticket, but it wouldn't let me , said to try later. Not much help yet. 
    @antigone6 (US1)

Can you try again?
    Yes I will try again, but how long should I wait for response from first ticket that was put in?

Thank you Bugs :-)
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    Did you get an auto response from your first ticket?
    If not sent another ticket

But if you received an auto response sending a second ticket can actually delay things
    Send a follow up to the original instead
    edited 15.10.2020
    I did get an auto response, and that is all. TY Rosy, I will send the follow up. I can't believe more have not sent in tickets about this because I know of quite a few that didn't get the earned 1/2 time. And that more attention isn't being drawn to this loss.
    *Feeling like a # not a customer.;-(
    edited 15.10.2020
    @antigone6 (US1)

It has also occurred to us that that if you have a half time running it shows in the upgrade dialogue the half time. amount
     A Capacious Cow without  a half time is 120+ hours

CrazyBigFarm has the normal upgrade times HERE
    I attempted to build & UG a chunky chicken, and they were the same times as the one I built the day before w/o the half time. Does the 1/2 time not count towards UG's on Horse Farm? That's where I first noticed that it didn't seem to be working, so I tried it on a chick. 
    I've checked back and it should work on the Horse Ranch.

If you are still sure you are not getting your half time builds then do follow up with Support

I've had more information from higher up the chain :-)

It HAS changed

You can see from the symbols which farms it will work on

Thank You Rosy Starling. I never received any half time for construction. I did, however, receive a response from support. Apparently I won't receive my 1/2 time until my current booster (double XP's)runs out in 2 1/2 months. This makes no sense to me since the two boosters really aren't alike. But ok. I won't try so hard in the events to earn 1/2 time for construction if I will not be receiving until sometime in the distant future.

Thank you again,
    :-)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file