Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

where to buy humus ?

I have a subscription and I am happy for that. BUT it tends to use a lot of humus when you run with the multi - So does anyone know if there , somewhere in the game, is a possibility to buy humus for green dollars ??
If that is not the case I would like to suggest this to be a possibility. Also I do not understand why it should take more that 9 hours to produce humus at the main farm, and 2,5 hours only on the gourmetfarm. Please do something about this.

Comments

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I don't have an answer to your main question but on the subject of the 2 composters, have a look at how much raw material they each use. The gourmet  farm is quick but terribly inefficient
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    You are not able to buy normal humus, other options to obtain them other than by producing is through mystery box, event prizes etc.

But you can buy the premium humus/super humus though :)

• mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    BugsBunny said:
    You are not able to buy normal humus, other options to obtain them other than by producing is through mystery box, event prizes etc.

Maybe we could have more of the normal humus in mystery boxes and as prizes - it is very seldom seen there
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    BugsBunny said:

Maybe we could have more of the normal humus in mystery boxes and as prizes - it is very seldom seen there

We'll forward this suggestion on :)

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I use humus all the time with the multi...have 2 composters leveled way up...have still  2 much and need to sell.  If you need humus, then reconsider putting composters on your farms. You will soon have more than enough.  <3:D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file