Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] September Update - Make Space For Boosters!

13»

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526

What happened to the booster above? Where can we still win it? It has been replaced in several situations by the other separate boosters which is quite bad.
    Is there anymore information about what is happening with this booster? This update has occurred well over a week ago and nothing has been said about fixing the major issues such as the new booster system and the expansion prices.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967

What happened to the booster above? Where can we still win it? It has been replaced in several situations by the other separate boosters which is quite bad.
    Is there anymore information about what is happening with this booster? This update has occurred well over a week ago and nothing has been said about fixing the major issues such as the new booster system and the expansion prices.
    This booster has been incorporated into the new booster system.  By clicking on the upper right button (just above the map button on the right side of the screen, you will see what your boosters are.

This booster has been incorporated into the new booster system.  By clicking on the upper right button (just above the map button on the right side of the screen, you will see what your boosters are.

But that is not the same booster as before. It has been separated into multiple smaller boosters. In addition, we can no longer simultaneously run different booster percentages. This has led to some issues such as some boosters not having their production time reduced when they previously did, not being able to stack different field/stable boosters and most significantly, not being able to stack construction boosters.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    You are correct, the Boosters are not as before and are divided up.

All your feedback is being fed back
    You are correct, the Boosters are not as before and are divided up.

All your feedback is being fed back
    Thanks for the information.
  • AHC (US1)AHC (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    Why is it every time GGS does a "upgrade"; the players wind up getting less than before?   This game is getting to be a money sink which is sad.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    What i decided to do is cancel my subscriptions until i have saved enough up for the cost of the new land as it is stupid price even at the 50% off. 
  • karper (NL1)karper (NL1) NL1 Posts: 17
    xp bonus by wheel off fortune 24 hous is not put by total in boosterscreen
    Any news about the booster system and the expansion prices? The expansions are too expensive without a dollar option and the boosters that are given out as rewards are much worse than the boosters before the update.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Sorry, but we have no word yet...we are waiting and are continuing to listen to you.
  • And we are waiting for something to change...Well seems it's not so important ...We need to buy the land if we want attention...Such a good joke,ha ha!
    I'm very sad,they don't care about our opinion...Only to buy gold...
    They wait for more players to speak? It's not like all have acces to forum or think ggs will change anything...
    btw....They made gold more expensive, when short time was removed from bakery etc....hope i'm not the only who saw that:)
    Sorry, but we have no word yet...we are waiting and are continuing to listen to you.
    Thanks for the update. I hope we can get some reply about it in the future since it's pretty much impossible to get these expansions purchased in a timely manner without a farm dollars option.
    Any news about this? It's way over a month since this update occurred and I'm sure GGS must have had enough time to answer this question by now.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Any news about this? It's way over a month since this update occurred and I'm sure GGS must have had enough time to answer this question by now.
    @ninjahuman (AU1)

We have passed on your feedback regarding the expansion prices once again to the team :)
    BugsBunny said:
    @ninjahuman (AU1)

We have passed on your feedback regarding the expansion prices once again to the team :)
    Thanks for the information.
  • Southerndelite (US1)Southerndelite (US1) US1 Posts: 94
    edited 16.11.2020
    Is anyone else having a problem with the double xp not being added to the booster amt showing on your farm?  I spin every wheel just enough usually to win the double xp boosters but the amt is going down each day instead of up???  I'm not even sure any has been added as it's shown ~1Month since the new booster system went into effect ( 188,000 hrs on previous system). I've sent emails to support.

UPDATE:  I got a response from support that my double XP booster hours would be added when my current xp booster runs out in 10 days.  I've screenshot each WOF XP bonus that I've won (quite a few now) since I sent the ticket to support.  We shall see.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Is anyone else having a problem with the double xp not being added to the booster amt showing on your farm?  I spin every wheel just enough usually to win the double xp boosters but the amt is going down each day instead of up???  I'm not even sure any has been added as it's shown ~1Month since the new booster system went into effect ( 188,000 hrs on previous system). I've sent emails to support.

UPDATE:  I got a response from support that my double XP booster hours would be added when my current xp booster runs out in 10 days.  I've screenshot each WOF XP bonus that I've won (quite a few now) since I sent the ticket to support.  We shall see.
    That's great to hear, please let them know if you are still facing trouble after 10 days.
    There is still no solution to the issues caused by the new expansion prices and the booster system. It's nearly three months since this update and it would be appreciated if GGS could address these issues instead of ignoring them.
Sign In to comment.