Home EN Suggestions

build house w/in apartment block

jedans (INT1)jedans (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
edited 04.10.2020 in Suggestions
Current Slots:

try to build house w/in Apartment:

Workaround:
you need to place this to somewhere else available, then place it to apartment block.

Note:
Please move this to General Discussions & Questions or Suggestions if this is just a limitations not a bug. thanks

(Moved to Suggestions :-). A good Suggestion too. ... edit RosyStarling)
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 924
    You can actually upgrade a house while it is already in the Apartment. But before a house can be added to the Apartment, it needs to be first built on your farms. So you can put a level 1 house in the Apartment and then upgrade it again and again.

• jedans (INT1)jedans (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
    edited 07.10.2020
    You can actually upgrade a house while it is already in the Apartment. But before a house can be added to the Apartment, it needs to be first built on your farms. So you can put a level 1 house in the Apartment and then upgrade it again and again.
    That's workaround that i mentioned on my post except upgrading house w/in apartment. what we suggest here is to build house w/in Apartment. i guess RosyStarling got it base on her comment on my post.

please consider farm with no space left to occupy additional house by build. 
  • Uncle John (AU1)Uncle John (AU1) AU1 Posts: 8,781
    Houses are only a small problem, what happens when you want to build another Colossal Cow to put in the Cow Community ?  It was alright when I needed deco's but now that I don't it's a big piece of space I have to keep empty  :¬(

• jedans (INT1)jedans (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
    Houses are only a small problem, what happens when you want to build another Colossal Cow to put in the Cow Community ?  It was alright when I needed deco's but now that I don't it's a big piece of space I have to keep empty  :¬(
    small problem? to you maybe. we consider not only 5x5 size of house but 10x5 & 15x5.

perhaps create your own thread to suggest your concern regarding colossal cow. start with title like this: build cowshed w/in cow community. 
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Moderator, ModGreen Posts: 924
    edited 08.10.2020
    I see now what you are getting at!  And yes that would be splendid if we could do a direct first build within a community building without first placing it on our farms and then transferring it to the community bldg.  I will forward your suggestion.  But bear in mind, this Big Farm game is a game of strategy and figuring out how to manage the space is a part of strategy.
    Post edited by ChickadeeQuilter on

• mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    I see now what you are getting at!  And yes that would be splendid if we could do a direct first build within a community building without first placing it on our farms and then transferring it to the community bldg.  I will forward your suggestion.  But bear in mind, this Big Farm game is a game of strategy and figuring out how to manage the space is a part of strategy.
    I would love to have that opportunity too - I am about to do the duck, but it is hopeless to see how I get the space to build the big ones first
Sign In to comment.