Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Happy 8th Big Farm Anniversary Reward Clarification

RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718

Happy 8th Big Farm Anniversary Reward

If you complete the Float you are rewarded with the exclusive eight-year anniversary flag
Fly the flag and celebrate the 8th anniversary of Big Farm throughout the month of October!

But ... you DO NOT get a  Float decoration. The flag is the only reward

There was the opportunity of a “Waving tube animals decoration if you accepted the Gift from the Offer Hub in the first 24 hours of logging in 

We apologise for the confusion and the disappointment of those expecting a Float decoration

Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    yes it is very very very disappointing that no float is awarded...sigh!!!  Also, there is way too much harvesting effort to get a mere flag as a reward.  I'll not be flying that flag any time soon; I have my favourites flying at the moment; and, am unlikely to be changing them.  Again, a very disappointing event for just a flag.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 08.10.2020
    I am noticing that in order to get that flag you have to click 400 times, cause it is 1 point per click, that is just insane in the amount of time that was given, I probably won't be getting that Flag either, especially since I have nerve damage in both  My wrist's, so no that won't be happening for Me, :( .
  • Jashe (INT1)Jashe (INT1) INT1 Posts: 51
    It's funny how it was never brought to the attention of all the farmers participating in the "Happy 8th Big Farm Anniversary Reward" that the only reward you would get was the flag. This is truly misleading and brought a lot of disappointment to the Farmers who I am sure would never have got involved with this rip off if they knew that the only prize that they would get was a mere flag. 

It's really sad the way the whole Big Farm Game is progressing, it's no longer the way it used to be and it's no longer fun playing the game. I hope that those in charge sit up and take notice of what's happening before it's too late and they find a whole lot of disgruntled farmers on hand.

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    8th Big Farm Anniversary

I still want to know Why the Chicken is Missing from the Decoration !!! , I thought I would add it here as well since I am not getting a answer on the other thread. :(
Sign In to comment.