Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

build house w/in apartment block

jedans (INT1)jedans (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
edited 04.10.2020 in Suggestions
Current Slots:

try to build house w/in Apartment:

Workaround:
you need to place this to somewhere else available, then place it to apartment block.

Note:
Please move this to General Discussions & Questions or Suggestions if this is just a limitations not a bug. thanks

(Moved to Suggestions :-). A good Suggestion too. ... edit RosyStarling)
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    It's not a bug but I agree that this would be useful. Perhaps this can be moved into the suggestions section instead?
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    You can actually upgrade a house while it is already in the Apartment. But before a house can be added to the Apartment, it needs to be first built on your farms. So you can put a level 1 house in the Apartment and then upgrade it again and again.
  • jedans (INT1)jedans (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
    edited 07.10.2020
    You can actually upgrade a house while it is already in the Apartment. But before a house can be added to the Apartment, it needs to be first built on your farms. So you can put a level 1 house in the Apartment and then upgrade it again and again.
    That's workaround that i mentioned on my post except upgrading house w/in apartment. what we suggest here is to build house w/in Apartment. i guess RosyStarling got it base on her comment on my post.

please consider farm with no space left to occupy additional house by build. 
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Houses are only a small problem, what happens when you want to build another Colossal Cow to put in the Cow Community ?  It was alright when I needed deco's but now that I don't it's a big piece of space I have to keep empty  :¬(
  • jedans (INT1)jedans (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
    Houses are only a small problem, what happens when you want to build another Colossal Cow to put in the Cow Community ?  It was alright when I needed deco's but now that I don't it's a big piece of space I have to keep empty  :¬(
    small problem? to you maybe. we consider not only 5x5 size of house but 10x5 & 15x5.

perhaps create your own thread to suggest your concern regarding colossal cow. start with title like this: build cowshed w/in cow community. 
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    edited 08.10.2020
    I see now what you are getting at!  And yes that would be splendid if we could do a direct first build within a community building without first placing it on our farms and then transferring it to the community bldg.  I will forward your suggestion.  But bear in mind, this Big Farm game is a game of strategy and figuring out how to manage the space is a part of strategy.
    Post edited by ChickadeeQuilter on
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    I see now what you are getting at!  And yes that would be splendid if we could do a direct first build within a community building without first placing it on our farms and then transferring it to the community bldg.  I will forward your suggestion.  But bear in mind, this Big Farm game is a game of strategy and figuring out how to manage the space is a part of strategy.
    I would love to have that opportunity too - I am about to do the duck, but it is hopeless to see how I get the space to build the big ones first
Sign In to comment.