Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Happy 8th Big Farm Anniversary [Discussion]

This is where you can discuss the Happy 8th Big Farm Anniversary announcement found HERE

Comments

• Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    Hmmmm I and i'm sure others have tons of unwanted useless flags already ! . i already have 32 pages of flags that do nothing towards the game at all.

Oh and Happy birthday!
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 05.10.2020

This flag says 8 years but i have one in my collection that says 10 years so have we started going backwards now lol
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    That was 10 years of Good Games Studio, the new one is the 8th Anniversary of Big Farm    :-)

Enjoy them both !

That was 10 years of Good Games Studio, the new one is the 8th Anniversary of Big Farm    :-)

Enjoy them both !

Ahhh i see i wondered what was going on. haha
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 05.10.2020
    8th Big Farm Anniversary

Thank you so much for the Balloon's, they look so cute on My Main Farm, :)

Update>

I do have 1 question though> The Picture shows 4 Balloon's, but on the Decoration there are only 3 the chicken is missing, why is that?
    Post edited by Blue Denim (US1) on
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I'd like to say thank you for the Waving tube animals, very cute
  • KoStone (US1)KoStone (US1) US1 Posts: 131
    Hmm... Last year, I got the '7 Years of Big Farm' flag for free... The event is so hard, the required materials for the float should be lowered. Seems only possible for gold buyers.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Hmm... Last year, I got the '7 Years of Big Farm' flag for free... The event is so hard, the required materials for the float should be lowered. Seems only possible for gold buyers.
    Personally, I don't think so, because I was able to do 183/400 in just half a day.

I planted sunflowers and roses i managed to do it in a few hours.
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    The waving tubes deco was not in the offer hub for anyone  in my cooperative
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    Thank you for the delightful waving balloon deco but I am also wondering what happened to the chicken as mine only has 3 of the 4 animals, very disappointing not to receive what GGS said & showed us
    The waving tubes deco was not in the offer hub for anyone  in my cooperative
    It was there only for the first 24 hours from login, can you please ask them to contact support?

edited 06.10.2020

This is my progress after a day, I'm not a gold buyer so I think that this is very easy :)

Note: this is a personal post, and represents my personal views.

• Where do you get the float after you fulfill the requirements? Got the flag but not the float.
  • Joybells (US1)Joybells (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    I'm pretty sure the flag is the only reward for completing the task.
    Actually i wanted to clarify that the reward for completing the float is the flag, and there is no decoration involved :)

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Thanks for the clarification. Now I can stop collecting materials -- have enough flags already to start my own parade! LOL!
    I added in the other thread before I realized it was the wrong one that for 400 clicks with 1 point per click I won't be getting that Flag either. :(
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    edited 09.10.2020
    What is the blue animal, a baby peacock ?
    I love it anyway, but we are having discussions about that blue one.
    Who is right?
    I thought Penguin initially, but we've also had a discussion and now also think Peacock  :)

edited 09.10.2020
    BugsBunny said:

This is my progress after a day, I'm not a gold buyer so I think that this is very easy :)

Note: this is a personal post, and represents my personal views.

What did you use Event Seeds? , I can not do that as I am working on the Octoberfest and need My Fields for that.

Update> I just tried sunflower's on My field and it was 2 points for 1 click, so basically only 1 point higher then regular crops. still a pain to do in My opinion. and Why was this started the same time as the Octoberfest anyway?
    Post edited by Blue Denim (US1) on
    Why have we not gotten a answer bout the missing Chicken?

8th Big Farm Anniversary
  • Jashe (INT1)Jashe (INT1) INT1 Posts: 51
    It's funny how it was never brought to the attention of all the farmers participating in the "Happy 8th Big Farm Anniversary Reward" that the only reward you would get was the flag. Yes, the flag is mentioned as a reward
    but I guess we all also thought that we would get the float as a reward as well. I know for sure that all my coop members are still under the impression that the float would be awarded on the anniversary day.  This is truly misleading and brought a lot of disappointment to the Farmers who I am sure would never have got involved with this rip off if they knew that the only prize that they would get was a mere flag. 

It's really sad the way the whole Big Farm Game is progressing, it's no longer the way it used to be and it's no longer fun playing the game. I hope that those in charge sit up and take notice of what's happening before it's too late and they find a whole lot of disgruntled farmers on hand.
  • Jashe (INT1)Jashe (INT1) INT1 Posts: 51
    Another thing, as some of the other farmers mentioned, we have enough of flags with us, some farmers have a lot more than others, so -- for the 8th Anniversary of Big Farm, would just a mere flag be worth the effort required and also, would just a flag to be WON be enough to actually celebrate 8 years of Big Farm???  :#

These are more than enough flags for me!!
    I did the Sunflower's & Roses and only got to 146 out of 400, due to only getting 1 to 2 points each, so I have no idea how other's were able to get the 400 in 1 day or less, oh well  guess I did not need that Flag anyway.
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    If I'm not mistaken, points came also from the gardens and meadows. Some players have many of those too. Maybe next time you will win the Flag.  :) 
  • What is this about such a short time frame? I had that in my parking lot for 2 weeks. Gotta love the visual errors.
    @William Robert (US1)
    Yes we have it for two weeks

The time reference is that some have mentioned they did it in a couple of days
    If I'm not mistaken, points came also from the gardens and meadows. Some players have many of those too. Maybe next time you will win the Flag.  :) 
    The points were all suppose to come from the main farm only if i am not mistaken, I worked on all My field's plus all the buildings and only got 1 to 2 points tops per 1 click, so I still do not see how others got it that fast with only 1 to 2 points per click. but whatever  I no longer care bout it.
  • mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Talking about flags - I want to have the Danish flag on my farm, but it is impossible to get. I have maybe 70 other flags, but they are not interesting to me. One of my coop-members does have the Danish flag, but I do not know how she got it. So here is an input to the suggestion list : Make it possible for people to either win or buy their national flag. 
Sign In to comment.