Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Another Official Update we didn't get -- No more ads

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/121535/info-video-show-will-be-removed-from-the-game#latest

They are getting rid of the ads -- no one thought we in the US would want to know.

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 22.03.2016
    I do think all announcements should be made at the same time, regardless if they come at 2 in the morning for some.

I have mixed feelings about the videos:

1) enjoyed the rewards (though not as much as when we could choose our prizes, and it was possible to earn 500 gold coins a day), but they could be trying at best.

2) BIG CONCERN is how this loss of revenue for GGS will affect players in the long term.  They'll want to replace that lost revenue, and naturally, that will mean changes for the players, and probably not good ones.
  • kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    that being the case a few changes for the worse (I think) so we will buy gold is timed events, more events running at the same time and more expensive decos (Gold of course) 
  • catlynn6 (US1)catlynn6 (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    Soooo, cookiie4me states ads are gone, then why do I still have them?  This is really getting ridiculous.  And is it still only US server?  Isn't there enough pop ups with all the special DEALS?
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Soooo, cookiie4me states ads are gone, then why do I still have them?  This is really getting ridiculous.  And is it still only US server?  Isn't there enough pop ups with all the special DEALS?
    You are referring to a 4 year old post !! lol  (a totally different set of annoying ads)
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Like Uncle John stated that's a 4-year-old announcement which is a different one.

Please stay tuned on the forums for new announcements, they can be found on the official announcements corner!
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I am already annoyed with My game cause of these Ad's, I am not logging in as much anymore, :(
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612

Reason: This is an old discussion and not related to the current update, so bumping it up is not a relevant thing.

Kind Regards,
    BM Team - EN

This discussion has been closed.