Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

NO 50% Production and Construction Booster for CHWE this time ??

I guess many of the players might have spun the Balloon WOF to get an additional 50% construction booster,
along with the end of CHWE, we were about to get a 50% Construction as well as Production booster.
Which could have resulted into 100% construction booster.
But sadly, this time GGS forgot to give the CHWE 50% booster reward.
Many of us have used 1500 gold coins for buying a Balloon WOF token to get the 100% construction booster.
But i feel there is a bug, or maybe GGS took this feature out without any prior notice ?
Does anyone feel Betrayed once again ? Just the way i am feeling ? :p

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I guess many of the players might have spun the Balloon WOF to get an additional 50% construction booster,
    along with the end of CHWE, we were about to get a 50% Construction as well as Production booster.
    Which could have resulted into 100% construction booster.
    But sadly, this time GGS forgot to give the CHWE 50% booster reward.
    Many of us have used 1500 gold coins for buying a Balloon WOF token to get the 100% construction booster.
    But i feel there is a bug, or maybe GGS took this feature out without any prior notice ?
    Does anyone feel Betrayed once again ? Just the way i am feeling ? :p
    GGS has to explain what happened with that booster. They are removing everything that is making the events worthwhile to play for.
  • bigez (US1)bigez (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    i do not do balloon wheel of fortune any more spins cost to much and it always lands on the worst stuff
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    Wheel of Misfortune is a more apt name.
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 03.10.2020
    Same here, spun balloon wheel for 1/2 time construction time, and did not receive it!  I used the last of my balloon coins for this!  Where is my 1/2 time construction from Balloon WOF ? Betrayed, yes,  and not a very happy farmer atm. 
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718

Bonuses now appear here.  If you really don't have what believe you should have then you do have to contact Customer Support . Providing a screenshot showing you haven't got your 1/2 time construction will help them.
  • edu29d (GB1)edu29d (GB1) GB1 Posts: 69
    I can't say this is the definitive answer because I didn't play the balloon wof this time around. What I believe is happening is that with the way the new booster system works, the construction 50% booster you would have received from the CHWE would run for so long depending on your Coop's final placement in the event. The 50% construction booster you would have received from the balloon WOF would be added to the one from CHWE so rather than having the two running simultaneously as happened in the past, you now get them running consecutively. This means if you won a 24hr booster from CHWE and say a 6hr booster from WOF the run time would now be 30hrs
  • Buba (HU1)Buba (HU1) HU1 Posts: 171
    Booster from CHWE and 3hr booster from WOF:
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    edited 07.10.2020
    That makes sense, Thank you Bubba & Edu. 

Had I known, would have saved some balloon tokies for later rather than blowing through them to get the longer 0 UG Time. 
    Post edited by 24K Mayhem (US1) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file