Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Temporary Farm Fields Not Working

vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
Anyone else experiencing trouble with the Northern Lights event just started

All I could do was exchange money ,  nothing else , keep getting error code 5  when I try to plant anything.
Post edited by BugsBunny on

Comments

• I have two fields that won't accept crops. When I try to plant crops on these fields nothing happens. The field just keeps sleeping with the Z  overhead. One is the Island farm and one is on my gourmet farm. Everything else is working fine.
    And yes I have cleared my cache several times and logged out and back in.
    Anybody have any idea what might be wrong.
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I had pigs I couldn't harvest yesterday... after multiple in/out... it finally straightened out

• ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Yes and trying to clear the browsers and cache might also help.
  • As I stated in my original post I had cleared my cache and it didn't help. The field in the gourmet farm started working but I demolished the field on the Island and built a new one and it works.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    As I stated in my original post I had cleared my cache and it didn't help. The field in the gourmet farm started working but I demolished the field on the Island and built a new one and it works.
    That's a weird behaviour, if you are still facing such issues please contact the support team 
  • I have the same problem in the same places. Before I got my island my gourmet was working just fine. Now one in each place won't take seeds. I have an error message on my island. I have contacted the support team 2 days ago still nothing from there.  
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @RedFarmer (US1) this has happened to one or two others

Did you start your Island Farm late?  IE before the update
    This will help them track the problem down

• I am new to the game. I got the island after the update. 
    @RedFarmer (US1)  Thanks, I will let them know you are another one with this issue

Hopefully an answer will be quickly found
    Could I ask everyone to ask how many of their co-op would be concerned by this bug, not being able to sow, if they started the island farm now?
    I am told a (rather unsatisfactory, admittedly)  workaround is to demolish the non functioning field. Build another one it should work
  • I first asked my coop if they knew of this problem and maybe how to get it fixed. No one talks to me in there so I did not get an answer. I went searching in google that's how I found this place to look for the problem.  When my island field didnt work I first thought to upgrade it to see if that would help. It did not. I kind of didnt want to delete it since I have money and time into it now. It takes forever to upgrade everything needing an upgrade. I would have to delete two of them. I may go ahead and try that. My second (newer)  field does work every time.
  • Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    What I found that helped a few coop members out is to ask someone to boost your empty field. Then log out, log back in and try and plant. The boost seems to "reset" the status of the field and you can plant again. Not sure about the Island fields as they cannot be boosted.
  • Well I demolished the 2 fields last night and today I have working ones. So that does work 
    I'm pleased you now have working fields, but regret but loss of build time and dollars  :-(

Good luck for the rest of the event

• Ms Dawn (US1)Ms Dawn (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    i cannot plant on the island . i started the island like in the last 2 weeks. i get an occupied error code: 5
    Sadly the only answer is to demolish the field and build another  :(

• Fallen (INT1)Fallen (INT1) INT1 Posts: 400
    I am so glad GGS/BFG are not into parental advice because your typical answer would be something like this: "We are sorry that your 6-month old baby won't eat, demolish it and rebuild another one"
  • Error Code I am getting when I go to sow seeds on the only field:

errorCode_ACTION_OBJECT_OCCUPIED

Support-Info:
    Command: PBFarmProduceResponse
    Error-Code: 5
    Timestamp: 1602790908
    Zone: 6
    PID:7434614

*Does not let me sow anything, and the error msg pops up again after I reload the page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I have passed on he issue.   Did you do a ticket? 
  • Howdy,

Thanks for passing on the issue! And no, I did not create a ticket because I was not too sure how to do so.

Cheers
    Howdy,

Thanks for passing on the issue! And no, I did not create a ticket because I was not too sure how to do so.

Cheers
    Did you try clearing your cache? if not, please try that.

@ItsThaKush (US1)  Is the Island Farm?

if so it is a known issue

The only unsatisfactory solution  is to demolish the field an rebuild :-(

It ought not happen next time the Island comes around

• BugsBunny said:
    Howdy,

Cheers
    Did you try clearing your cache? if not, please try that.

Tried and did not seem to fix it. Next attempt is to delete it and rebuild it merely because I am assuming that this is not a wide spread issue.
    edited 17.10.2020
    Tried and did not seem to fix it. Next attempt is to delete it and rebuild it merely because I am assuming that this is not a wide spread issue.

This is a weird issue, we will forward this to QA Team to take a closer look on Monday :)

• nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    the problem is wide spread - several in my coop has same problem
  • petitons (ES1)petitons (ES1) ES1 Posts: 7
    edited 18.10.2020
    Me too.

• Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    Me too
  • ria36 (NL1)ria36 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 64
    Same problem here, unable to demolishe the field
  • Just started the Northern Lights Farm went to sow the field and it came up with error code 5 :neutral:
Sign In to comment.