Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Not receiving first reward for fall event

From these images you can see that I should have received the 2 fall tokens, but in both the WoF menu and the equipment menu they are not showing up.

Comments

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Hello @dapikalman (US1)

Thank you for your report, We are currently investigating this, and We will let you know when we have more information.

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
    edited 30.09.2020
    @dapikalman (US1)

This is a display issue, could you please switch between your farm? from the main farm to another farm? and check whether your tokens are back?

Those who have 1st reward (tokens) missing, please try switching between your farms to see if they are back as this is just a display issue :)

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
    Post edited by BugsBunny on
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 30.09.2020
    Greeting's,

I had logged into My game this morning and noticed the new Fall stuff, as I was working on harvests I noticed the trophy Icon on to get a reward, so I clicked it and noticed I had gotten the Trailer decoration which I was very happy bout, but when I looked in My decorations section it is not in there, so where did it go? , I really wanted that , I had also logged out of game & back in just in case  to see if it would show up then, but nope not there still, :( .
  • DebRN (US1)DebRN (US1) US1 Posts: 697
    I saw the same thing.  Nothing received.
  • Jesse123 (INT1)Jesse123 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,558
    edited 30.09.2020
    @Blue Denim (US1)
    Have you checked all the sections? The quality of that decoration is only 4 hence you will have to probably check each page. The decorations appear in the order of their quality from what I've noticed. 
    Post edited by Jesse123 (INT1) on
    @Blue Denim (US1)
    @DebRN (US1)
    @Jesse123 (INT1)

This is a display issue, could you please switch between your farm? from the main farm to another farm? and check whether your tokens are back?
    I logged into My game this morning and finally found My Trailer Decoration, & I also found something else I was not expecting the Summer Hammock Decoration  I guess I did get it after all, Thanks Everyone, I am a very happy Farmer right now, :)
  • @BugsBunny

Thank, you that did work.
    @BugsBunny

Thank, you that did work.
    @dapikalman (US1)

Glad to hear that, thanks for the confirmation  <3

Okay , is there a problem with the Fall Hard Worker Event? I ask cause I logged into My game this morning and one of the Gift's I saw in the window that I supposedly had gotten was a Mushroom Cottage, only I am not seeing it in the Decorations section nor the Building, If that is to decorate a building which building does it go to ? & if it is a Decoration then like last time  I am not seeing it again, :(
    Okay , is there a problem with the Fall Hard Worker Event? I ask cause I logged into My game this morning and one of the Gift's I saw in the window that I supposedly had gotten was a Mushroom Cottage, only I am not seeing it in the Decorations section nor the Building, If that is to decorate a building which building does it go to ? & if it is a Decoration then like last time  I am not seeing it again, :(
    Can you try switching to another farm (ex: to your flower farm) then check whether the decoration is there in storage?
    @Blue Denim (US1)

BugsBunny said:
    Can you try switching to another farm (ex: to your flower farm) then check whether the decoration is there in storage?
    @Blue Denim (US1)

I did change from one farm to another, plus I logged out and back into game and it was not there, but this morning when I logged into game it was there, so I guess it is a Decoration after all, thanks a bunch, :)
    @Blue Denim (US1)

That's great to hear, happy farming :)

I was working on My main farm when I got a pop up saying that I got 10 Fall tokens, only I did not get them, so I should have 17 not 7, thank you.
Sign In to comment.