Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Daily Log On bonus

Since last update I am unable to see or get my Daily Log On bonus  ,   a notification appears but nothing is there.
Probably just another glitch , or has it been cancelled.

Comments

• Pookie89 (US1)Pookie89 (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    My apologies in advance, as I am not sure if there is a thread re my question, if there is, I couldn't find it.  

I noticed the issue this morning with the "gold cup" icon where your login bonus / hard worker event rewards are listed.  As I signed off early yesterday (prior to the daily login gift showing up) it should have been waiting for me when I logged on first thing this morning.   It reflected that there was an item waiting in the "gold cup" reward icon, but when I opened it to see the notification, there was nothing inside.  Then after starting the HWE today, the number of rewards showing showing up inside the cup (prior to clicking on the cup) did not jive with what was actually inside the cup when I opened it.  If I won 3 rewards through the HWE (and I DO seem to be getting them, with no issue) my reward cup (prior to opening)  showed I had earned 4 rewards....  it's always out by 1 - which I believe is the missing daily login bonus.  It's almost like it's recognizing that I have a reward there, and telling me I haven't collected it, but it's not showing it.  Also, today, I have not seen/received a daily login reward (I should see it there any time after 3:00 pm PST) either.  

I logged off completely, cleared my cache and cookies and when I logged back in to the game it said there were 2 items in the rewards cup and when opened, there was nothing inside to indicate any rewards were there.

I hope this query makes sense..... thanks, in advance, for any info you can offer.
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    Showed I had a login reward but when I opened it nothing was there
  • Mandy82 (US1)Mandy82 (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    Mine has been doing that today as well.  Can't say I've noticed before, but it could have been there.  It does get annoying clicking up there and not have anything there.
  • Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) US1 Posts: 155
    I'm having the same issue. I find that clicking the green "Clear all" button on the bottom left half of the pop-up box seems to help.
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    I am also missing my daily login reward, didn't show up in my rewards folder, nor did my farmers league medal notice, though the dog had all his xp's waiting & I did get a medal for the farmers league.

Yesterday there was no issues before the update.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    Hello there,

I have passed on the information, I'll let you know when I get to know more  o:)

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 01.10.2020
    Hello there,

This is just a display issue, and rewards are actually credited, The team will be addressing this on a hotfix coming soon!  <3

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • Pookie89 (US1)Pookie89 (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    Thank you!!!   :)
  • vbillyboy55 (AU1)vbillyboy55 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 214
    Thanks Bugs

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file